What's new

ACT Loli Ryona Guro [BouSoft] 夜道 / Night Road (RJ263922)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Im in the 1st stage i got the key but i cant leave the fucking school
Heck, that’s why I ask for a save. 🤣
People are telling me how frustrating the game is. I read it’s easier with controller.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has anyone tried to cheat engine the ammo yet?
and maybe the health aswell

Edit: Ammo is quite easy to finde in cheat engine, only took me 2 tries, all it reguires is that you have some ammo in that's not in the gun :)

Last edited:

Derp666

Reputation score
A little disappointed a game that is going for a 'horror' theme and has lots of interesting enemies isn't very creative with what the enemies do to the player protag. It's like the worst a spider and bee can do is the same as what everything else does? No Impregnation/Capture in web? *snore* :sleep:

Maybe expectations have been raised too high since sinisister? lol

SirDregan

Reputation score
Yeah, a save fil would be great. :/
Game is pretty hard, the paint blobs kill you instantly and I can't even kill this monsters with my mace :/
And the game is to dark for me, didnt see anything lol

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i'v completed the game, but sadly there is no point in me sharing my save, as the enemies do not respawn, and i cant seem to finde a gallary mode, does anyone know if there is one at all?

but If anyone wants to try and figure it out, then here's my save

Attachments

Last edited:

SirDregan

Reputation score
so i'v completed the game, but sadly there is no point in me sharing my save, as the enemies do not respawn, and i cant seem to finde a gallary mode, does anyone know if there is one at all?

but If anyone wants to try and figure it out, then here's my save
Thanks mate!
It is possible to respawn the enemies or just a save file with only all teleports? I just wanted to see the animations, but all enemies are dead. ^^

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks mate!
It is possible to respawn the enemies or just a save file with only all teleports? I just wanted to see the animations, but all enemies are dead. ^^
i dont know :/ been trying to figure something out, but honestly i have no clue.

I might just have missed something

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I actually went there to defeat that thing. I didn't freeze, and got some CG ending... but after that it just took me back to selecting new game or continue, then I continued and I'm back to last save point. Going back there just trigger last boss again.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep doesnt freeze for me as well just cg end of her talking with an oniisan << yourself and a drink. then credits and tittle screen with a new star drawing upside the 1.0 ver << wish dissapear if you use new game - continue - or close the game .. also as i said before its not a button. just a draw so doesnt do anything

btw if want to pass the game easy ignore school - get gun. then go back school to get shotgun and cheat engline the shotgun 4 << ammo direcly so you not reload. shotgun its practically the 3rd strongest weapon in dmg. can kill blobs and even those weird white enemies with an insane hp in 2 3 hits

SirDregan

Reputation score
btw if want to pass the game easy ignore school - get gun. then go back school to get shotgun and cheat engline the shotgun 4 << ammo direcly so you not reload. shotgun its practically the 3rd strongest weapon in dmg. can kill blobs and even those weird white enemies with an insane hp in 2 3 hits
Where I can find the gun and shotgun?
Do you have a beginning save with the shotgun? 🤔

Bec. I dont even understand japanese and I don't know, how I can escape the school. :/
The white paint monsters will killed me always... i hate this game xD

I tried to kill one of them with the mace in the school, but it seems it doenst worked well.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Where I can find the gun and shotgun?
Do you have a beginning save with the shotgun? 🤔

Bec. I dont even understand japanese and I don't know, how I can escape the school. :/
The white paint monsters will killed me always... i hate this game xD

I tried to kill one of them with the mace in the school, but it seems it doenst worked well.
You just need to run (double tap the button), jump over them and totally ignore them. To exit school you need the key on the rooftop -> open first floor classroom (on the left), kill the 3 little monsters and they'll drop the main door keys.

SirDregan

Reputation score
You just need to run (double tap the button), jump over them and totally ignore them. To exit school you need the key on the rooftop -> open first floor classroom (on the left), kill the 3 little monsters and they'll drop the main door keys.
Thanks, I will try this. :)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
game its pretty easy once you understand what todo. also there its no dead end. reach where you can reach. cant advance then go back to other path. simply as that. kill everythng if like specially rooms enemies. for keys usually. < i as well doesnt know jap but i just used common sense to advance in game. 1st boss the one at beach - get 2x jump and sword. with it got to hospital at the south east part. kill everything in rooms get the key- to sewers. kill the boss there to get underwater breathing. then you can get the firegun. with underwater you can get a lot of items for buffs ammunition and stuff from beach and i think i key aswell dont remember. then get to the OTHER SIDE of the beach partch to rest a deepwater lake. need heavy weapoins there and 3 buffs there i recoomend the boss in the lake its do or die. then get high jump << with high jump you can access a lot of places ion rooptops and other sides of buildinmgs to get weapons and items and and keys to get grenade launcher - magnum - automatic shotgun - and go to the temple paths. once you reach black aura cave . do not try to enter its a 100% kill. BUT why was the high jump the last skill <<< common sense. jump there to find light portal to last boss <<

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I went and did a run without killing much besides the boss. So it has less ammo and healing items, but all enemy types are still there somewhere and didn't bother to get the other guns. Cuz I was just exploring everywhere and I'd have to kill some things and use up what little ammo I had left, so I didn't save much from there on.
Anywho, if you just wanna get around: just Hold Up + Jump 3 times and then do a kick to go faster and safer.

Sad to say, I didn't find a single penetration... and I don't know how to take her clothes off in the hot springs
EDIT: oh wait..... changing clothes is just 1 2 3 4....

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
its htere any reason for taking clothes? its notlike it changes the animations.?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game has good presentation and hits a lot of the right notes (Love the damage and dirt that accumulates on the protagonist) but the actual animations are rather weak, seems the creator didn't want to show actual penetration for some reason

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
This game has good presentation and hits a lot of the right notes (Love the damage and dirt that accumulates on the protagonist) but the actual animations are rather weak, seems the creator didn't want to show actual penetration for some reason
So before giving this one any further thought, is it pretty much just guro or is there any passable H in this H game if two people commented no penetration?
Not even any hj/bj/outercourse?

EagleMk2

Reputation score
Can anyone help ? Where to go and what to do after that (the crab-boss is killed, there is only a double jump)

00MAWZ2O.png ubY5Bbg0.png

Moy

Reputation score
Can anyone help ? Where to go and what to do after that (the crab-boss is killed, there is only a double jump)

View attachment 27254 View attachment 27255
After you get the double jump, go back to the building on the lower right, and you can jump above the locked door where the ghosts are.
From there you should find an elevator, and a key I believe, then the bottom level is accessible. The elevator is a death trap until you kill the next boss.