What's new

ACT Loli Ryona Guro [BouSoft] 夜道 / Night Road (RJ263922)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mm sadly dont work for me as well. also i dont remember but asking just for a direct link its prohibited. but asking as well where might get it is proihibited? doesnt that mean that every ppl directing to dlsite would be banned as well XD

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
mm sadly dont work for me as well. also i dont remember but asking just for a direct link its prohibited. but asking as well where might get it is proihibited? doesnt that mean that every ppl directing to dlsite would be banned as well XD
Well, it's asking for a download link that's off-limit.

In the same way, saying you can't find it anywhere (making list of place you search for exemple) and asking for other place to search isn't directly asking for link but can be considered as same (grey area but really dark grey).

The only think you can really do is either quote a link and say "it's dead" (but not, reup plz). Or ask where you can buy the game.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well I'm no mind reader but the point of the no link begging rule was to avoid threads being flushed full with link requests. If the phrase "link plz" gets replaced with "where can I find link plz" it's not really solving the problem.

Either way I hope the poster doesn't get into trouble and if there's enough clamour for it, I'll personally get the game from ACGbuster and upload it for you guys. But really, this game is pretty freaking weak in terms of h-content.

zeroro12

Reputation score
There's no gallery on version 1.03, gallery is in ver 1.3, guys.

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
In ver. 1.3 gallery can be force unlocked by quickly typing "bankai" (without quotes) after pressing start button on title screen, but before main menu loads (there will be a sound if unlocked successfully).

sas2000as

Reputation score
In ver. 1.3 gallery can be force unlocked by quickly typing "bankai" (without quotes) after pressing start button on title screen, but before main menu loads (there will be a sound if unlocked successfully).
I tried to do it. I hear unlocking sound (pretty creepy sound) but still no gallery button in menu. Version 1.3 (as menu says)

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried to do it. I hear unlocking sound (pretty creepy sound) but still no gallery button in menu. Version 1.3 (as menu says)
Well, that worked for me. I did the unlock in fresh instance of the game, so maybe try deleting saves first.
Though gallery is nothing interesting tbh.
Game itself is pretty good horror, worth playing for gameplay and atmosphere.

sas2000as

Reputation score
Okay. Idk why and how, but I fixed that. Clearing saves didn't help, but I noticed, that my "YOMICHIDATA_MAIN.json" have one japanese symbol and one not displaying symbol (even with japanes unicod) so I deleted them and gallery appeared.
Am I hacker now?

jaruh

Reputation score
Awww man, i was so hyped cuz i love Xsoulsia but this can barely be called H game, yeah as a horror/ecchi is pretty good, but not enought... Chale

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As of the recent latest update, the game now have an official English & Spanish translation!

bert1984

Reputation score
now just to change to the english translation, downloaded the latest version but it's still japanese and can't find a button to change language

bert1984

Reputation score
maybe it's just me beïng a dumb idiot, but can someone tell me where i can switch language.
the creators ci-en page says i can on the title screen (at least google translate says so) but i can't seem to find the button:(

bert1984

Reputation score
maybe it's just me beïng a dumb idiot, but can someone tell me where i can switch language.
the creators ci-en page says i can on the title screen (at least google translate says so) but i can't seem to find the button:(
nvm, found the problem
i somehow managed to download the previous version and only managed to get the new version today

Nike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v1.3. Gallery dont work, final scene is a stupid bug. facepalm(

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's some kind of little spin-off coming out in a couple of day : (playable trial available)
As you might expect, it's christmas-theme, and has no horror theme (so no gore & such). This time the goal is to protect a tree from things. You gather points, which can then be used to unlock weapons and so on.
No idea if the full version contain any ero, but based on the ci-en blog and the short dev time, it probably doesn't. In any case, I don't think it warrant its own thread.

Reputation score
According to the DLSite description, you can remove the heroine's top and skirt, and play with her naked, but otherwise there is no H content.

English and Spanish language options will be added at a later date.

Vulttus

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where can i (Not) "Buy" or adquire V.1.4.0?
I only find dead links and older versions.

Ariz

Reputation score
can someone give me walkthrough ? im stuck and only find 2 keys and school and then i cant go to the beach area and town plz someone give me a full walkthrough to finish the game