What's new

ACT Loli Ryona Guro [BouSoft] 夜道 / Night Road (RJ263922)

EagleMk2

Reputation score
Blessed Evangelion! Thanks ! But for the next boss and where? I don't have underwater breathing

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In that hospital-looking place, you go to one room with a ghoul and ground enemy. You kill the ground enemy and get a key to unlock this one door with 3 ghouls. After killing the one on the torture bed, you get a key to go the lower door near the entrance. That is where the boss is at.
After that is the underwater boss that is very do or die.
Then after that is to the mountains.

ReignRain

Reputation score
I'm missing the collar. Does anyone know where to find it?

Untitled.png

Edit: Or rather I've beaten the hospital boss, got under water breathing and beat the boss in the water pit for high jump. Then I followed the tail up the mountain and talked to both the dogs but once I get to the portal I'm still dying. I think it's the collar but is there anything I'm missing?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its a portal of doom. You jump up and get to the other portal.
Also, some items on the beach area if you want the laser gun.

overlord69

Reputation score
if anyone can post a 100% save WITH the gallery available, that would be awesome :<

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
according to his latest blog, he will be releasing a gallery mode for it, but you will need the latest version of the game i think

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
seriously they should stop releasing incomplete games =3. well not like my words care to ppl but i still say it XD. anyway il download the last ver when comes..

Reputation score
According to his Ci-En page, the gallery is done and has been sent off to DL Site, so now I guess it's just waiting for them to update it.

As an aside, does anyone remember where the Grenade Launcher is? Beat the game without too much difficulty (lots of getting killed in one hit though lol), and I think I've found everything except for that.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
seriously they should stop releasing incomplete games =3. well not like my words care to ppl but i still say it XD. anyway il download the last ver when comes..
I'm starting to think that it's a way to to get back at the pirates, as a lot of the time they don't upload the fixed or recent versions unless a lot has been changed.

AikiAimi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someone give me a download link for latest version?

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
the new update talks about how you can force the gallery to appear but I havent yet figured out what button anyone here know?

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyways here's a completed save(used
Radocks save and just beat the final boss) with gallery unlocked for v1.0.3 there should be a gallery button in the second title screen where new game and continue are. If it's not unlocked just select continue equip grenade launcher warp to the final area aim upwards toward the boss and lob 10-12 grenade and jump into the portal and finish the game.

Attachments

overlord69

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Radocks save and just beat the final boss) with gallery unlocked for v1.0.3 there should be a gallery button in the second title screen where new game and continue are. If it's not unlocked just select continue equip grenade launcher warp to the final area aim upwards toward the boss and lob 10-12 grenade and jump into the portal and finish the game.
thank for share your save, but where i can find the version 1.03 ? :(

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
@overlord69

You'd best delete your post, you cannot ask for DL links brazenly according to forum rules.

As for a game link. Acgbuster has it. I actually did get 1.03 from acgbuster but the game kinda sucked imo and none of the animations really had me liking the game so I purged it from the drive.

Last edited:

sas2000as

Reputation score
Version 1.03 (but main menu says 1.3)
No gallery button in main menu, and when I kill final boss, jump into the portal and talk with the white dog game stop responding. Heroine hugs the dog, game says "press A to continue" but nothing is happening. Do you know how to fix it?
ps: Background is moving, music plays.