What's new

Brotherhood of NOD base.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Brotherhood of NOD base.

"Kind of late for that, I think." Shrike says sarcastically, pointing a thumb at the pyramid in the middle of nowhere, with an army surrounding it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Copper slouches in her seat in the vehicle, stretching her legs out as best she can, arms crossed at her chest and chin tipped down a little, though she doesn't look relaxed at all. Her gaze slides over to Burrito.

"Break a leg, then, chief, and wake me when it's time for me to get a-killin'."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito merely responds to Host's comment with a facepalm hard enough to make a distinct *clang* echo from his hand "I swear, this is becoming a nightmare. Once this war is over, I'm going back to writing." he says, looking up at the sky and sighing as he motions for Host to enter the transport "Stay here. Siphon, let's go. We'll get away from the base for a bit to keep the casualties down." he says, standing from his seat and walking towards the back of the vehicle "No rest for the wicked."

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah… I kind of hope that’s retractable.” Host responds to Shrike, looking over to the pyramid. “Completely ruins a perfectly good secret base.”

Host takes a moment to tell the Black Raven “You can go, I am safe.” who then lifts off and flies towards the trenches. Host gives a sweeping bow at Burrito’s gesture to enter the transport, and does so, responding with a “Yes sir.” to his command to stay there. As Burrito leaves, he adds one last bit of not really needed advice;

“You’ll want to move back in the direction of the hive battle; otherwise you might not intercept him.”

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nodded slightly.

"We probably won't have to intercept him, he's likely already coming to us. It's a matter of being far enough away to keep casualties to a minimum now, not a search."

He moved to the back of the vehicle, and began cracking his knuckles individually.

Each one was almost as loud as a cannon shot going off, yet he seemed to show no ill effects from this. If anything, his face turned into a slight smile. What was becoming concerning perhaps was that he was hardly showing any emotion as of late, as if he was more 'machine like' than anything.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Exactly, Siphon. Let's go kill that bastard so we can attend to our business." Burrito says, stretching his legs as he prepares to run "I know you're faster than me, so let's just lure him away from the base." he says, dropping to his hands and bending his knees for a sprint, then taking off, knowing full well that Siphon would be able to catch up.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nodded, then took off.

His body seemed to distort as he started to sprint, and then he was just gone, no trace he'd been there.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Gig floated around the big empty sky, a lost look on his face as he had the edge of his hand up against his forehead.

"Hey Host! Where the fuck are you?" He shouts out, rather angrily. "Geez, why the fuck does a God gotta look for a tiny insect anyway? It makes no damn sense!"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We have a guest, Siphon." Burrito says, skidding to a halt as he hears Gig's voice "OI! GIG! GET YOUR PANSY ASS DOWN HERE!" he yells up at Gig, almost as if through a megaphone

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unlike Burrito who had to skid to a stop, Siphon seemed to just shimmer and stop on a dime.

He peered up to see Gig, and his face turned into a half upward smirk.

"Well call me Ishmael. This shall be fun."

Even as he said it though, there was a distinct lack of emotion to his words.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Gig stops mid-flight, though doesn't descend, instead opting to hover in place. "Ah, it's you faggots. Have you seen Host? I've got something I want to ask him."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We've got something to ask you as well." Burrito says, crouching down as a familiar whirring is heard from his legs "ARE YOU READY TO DIE?!" he yells, kicking off the ground into a leap towards Gig, reaching his right hand up midflight to grasp his katana and unsheathe it, winding up for a swing at Gig

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Burrito takes a swing at Gig he merely floats higher, out of the cyborgs reach.

"Really, is that any way to treat someone who isn't trying to kill you at the moment? All I want to know is the whereabouts of Host. Though, if you force me to I guess I will have to fight you." He adds with a sigh.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One moment Gig saw Siphon standing, the next the black clad warrior was just ... gone.

The next moment, he was quite literally in Gig's face, a punch already thrown as he materialized.

If it connected, which it had a high chance to, Gig would literally find himself kissing the ground after about two seconds, such was the force behind the punch.

"Oh, hi."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The punch did connect and he did plummet to the ground. But he didn't hit it. Instead, just as he would've connected with the ground he dematerialised, dark mist traveled towards Siphon at an unbelievably fast speed and Gig reformed behind him. Spinning around Gig attempts to kick Siphon to the ground.

"Don't make me have to fight again, I really only want to look for Host at the moment!" Gig spits angrily at Siphon before flying up even higher.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gig connected alright, but Siphon had hardly moved before he was suddenly back near Gig again, shifting slightly in place.

"Why, so you can further strengthen? I don't think so."

He performed something of a phantom sprint tackle in the air, sending both of them crashing to the floor.

"Let's talk about this on terra firma, k? Flight fetishes really aren't suited for talking."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Gig led there for a moment. "I'm not the type who snuggles," he says before dematerialising and reforming about fifty foot in the sky. "And I prefer the sky, less chance of you bastards actually getting me. Though it seems Mr. Gay here can stay in the sky for limited periods."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A slight smirk from Siphon as Gig vanished was visible, right up until he vanished again.

When he reformed, he was floating not far from Gig with an amused look on his face, quite notably seeming immune to gravity.

"Well then, I suppose we'll have to fix that little problem, won't we?"

To anyone watching, they would note the lack of any kind of propellant being used by Siphon, he just simply was defying gravity.

"Just have to love adaptation at an insane pace, don't you think?"

He was perhaps three feet away from Gig, his features icy cold and emotionless, despite his words. Gig might even get the impression now, just looking at him and the skin tone, that his opponent wasn't even alive anymore. He clearly wasn't undead though, which was even more puzzling.

His next words might catch Gig off guard though.

"Tell me Gig, in all your travels, have you ever heard the name Tyreal?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Tyreal? Can't say I have. Is it a God? Because if so then I didn't really have much excuse to bother with the lesser Gods. Ruling over Chaos and Disorder does take up much of your time." Gig either chose to ignore or didn't notice the details about Siphon. That or he simply didn't care.

"Now, are you going to stop being a pain in my ass or not? All I want to do is find one person."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito had flown past Gig, and as he was flying back down, removed the glove from his left hand, revealing a hole which fired out a jet of air, sending him back at Gig, this time noticing Siphon was floating as he maneuvered his way over to Gig and stood there, the soles of his boots emitting streams of air now to keep him afloat. "You're not getting past me and Siphon. You die, here and now!" he yells, tilting his feet so as to fly directly towards Gig with his sword at the ready, winding up and swinging.

Last edited: