What's new

SIM [ Bullet] 3D Girl Custom Evolution 3D少女カスタムエボリュ

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 3D Girl Custom Evolution

One and Two, should I apply less? More?
The most up to date patches right now are: ver 1.08a with version 1.10b6, I believe. It'll show your patch numbers in the bottom right when you start up the game on the Start menu. I haven't tried the decensor patch that I found yet with it, guess I'll do that now.

It actually somewhat worked. Instead of the giant blob censor, it showed the actual color/form, but it still looked censored. Strange. Not sure which I prefer, the giant blob censors that blocks everything completely is surely obnoxious, but the decensor without the update for the new patch looks off too. The guy's penis is the worst part...It looks like a rectangle... Her "positioning" is off too. Hopefully that will be improved soon. I feel like the decensor is working as intended, but the genitals were never meant to be seen so they are really awkward, it'll probably take an artist to redraw/model them.

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There really isn't much in this game as of yet. But Bullet usually supports their games with patches after listening to player feedback. They'll also probably be a slew of mods that roll in for this game to. It's really something with the potential to be a lot better than it is now. As for the uncensor patch, it's really just a demosaic.

Also, going to certain locations will have the girl snuggle up next to you. Like the view at the mountain.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uhhhh what. no link? u,, can someone please post the link please? thank you :)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Help me with this.

Everytime I play the game, the fullscreen is off by a 100 pixels or more to the left.
How can I move it to the right? Is there a quick fix?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Help me with this.

Everytime I play the game, the fullscreen is off by a 100 pixels or more to the left.
How can I move it to the right? Is there a quick fix?
Are you able to adjust your monitor to move the picture to the right?

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There really isn't much in this game as of yet. But Bullet usually supports their games with patches after listening to player feedback. They'll also probably be a slew of mods that roll in for this game to. It's really something with the potential to be a lot better than it is now. As for the uncensor patch, it's really just a demosaic.

Also, going to certain locations will have the girl snuggle up next to you. Like the view at the mountain.
I dunno much about Bullet, but yeah I've noticed how much mod support games of this general type get. I actually have a still growing TDCG mod collection thanks to the still growing sets that march onward and Hongfire's list of them, and a friend introduced me to AG3 modding some months before I lost home internet.

Finding old AG3 mods might be work now I think...

I'm not very familiar yet with Yumi 3D, and I honestly never got real into the Artificial Academy mod scene(yet), but games of this type generally get a lot of love.

Looking forward to this one's future.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I don't know if this site has anything against games where you could create a loli type character but just to play it safe, I'll just tell you to google the game for downloads, but if I get the okay then I'll share it in the first post.
None of 3D Custom Girl, AG3, or Artificial Academy have ever had to be restricted here based on something like customisable characters. I can't speak in any authority, but I'm fairly sure things are safe with this one. As long as people don't start posting up explicit screen-shots of their personal loli waifu creations in the thread, and no related fuss is made, then there shouldn't be any problem.

Again, purely speaking as a regular joe squid.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I could never figure out what the fuck I was doing or how to customize a girl - or rather, how to exit from customizing a girl when I was fiddling around with this thing. Couldn't figure out how to add new girls either, if that's a thing.

I am not a smart man.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and things that will net you all the answers to this game even latest patches(with mirror download) and english translation of the menues.

P.S:as for now there is only 23 npc + girlfriend in the game and the last patch allows to custom the npcs but you still can't add more.Hope that helped.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I can't seem to find where the camera screenshots are saved. Also is there some way to move the model completely rather than just rotate her points in the model editor? Trying to get them to pose properly is difficult.

Anywho, some of my favorite girls (SFW):

Obligatory vampire, wolf girl, fox girl, succubus. They look a lot better separated, didn't notice how similar some of them looked until I put them next to each other, haha. Now if only we could populate the world with them actually functioning instead of just being statues. I may replace some of the default girls with them. It's hard to decide which of those to keep as my main girl.

The only mod I think I have is the ENB injector to make it more colorful. I wish I knew how to better navigate their mod threads, it's difficult to tell what each mod does.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and things that will net you all the answers to this game even latest patches(with mirror download) and english translation of the menues.

P.S:as for now there is only 23 npc + girlfriend in the game and the last patch allows to custom the npcs but you still can't add more.Hope that helped.
Hey, I just got this game, and I'm liking it so far. I really like to update but, is there a step by step here?
Its really confusing, I dont even know what version this game I have here.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, I can't seem to find where the camera screenshots are saved. Also is there some way to move the model completely rather than just rotate her points in the model editor? Trying to get them to pose properly is difficult.
The screenshots are in My Document\Bullet\3D少女カスタムエボリューション\snapshots

Hey, I just got this game, and I'm liking it so far. I really like to update but, is there a step by step here?
Its really confusing, I dont even know what version this game I have here.
To install the updates, simply extract them. Put the tdg files into the arcs folder, and replace the current exe if the patche contains a new exe. If you have followed the installation instructions, your installation destination should be C: (installing the game in program files can cause game save errors).

You can download the newest patches from Bullet directly, and as of the time of posting the newest patch is 1.10. You can check the game version by launching the game. The version number is on the main menu. Someone on Hongfire mentioned that some of the older patches are not included in the newest patch, so just throw every single patch you have into the game folder.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The screenshots are in My Document\Bullet\3D少女カスタムエボリューション\snapshots
Thank you kindly, good sir. I was searching everywhere and didn't notice the Bullet folder there. I searched for screenshots instead of snapshots too :p

Haha, I tried to download a mod that I thought would unlock sliders and instead it turned all the npcs into lolis with gigantic breasts. WELP. I found a genital mod too that looks a bit better than the default, problem is that the default blurry bit is still there too. Bleh. Guess that's still a work in progress... I did just find an actual penis for the guy, hooray! Dang that's so much better ([DLKey]縲殖UC00036縲 逕キ縺ョ莨第 ゥ縺ョ縺溘a縺ョ菫ョ豁」 / manBreaks.zip). It's really good and works amazingly well with the decensor I have, now I just gotta find female parts that looks as good.

Ah I just finally found a slider unlocker. As soon as I loaded into the game, I'm greeted by my gignatic Succubus with boobs the size of my torso...Well then, might as well go all out. This can only end well. Laughing so hard, I tried some of the sex positions and the one where he's fingering her on her back looks like a game of cave explorer (Though I don't think I should post that). I am way too easily amused.

SFW:

This mod really jacked up the default girls though :( They are either giants/ dwarfs, or look like aliens atm. That'd be so obnoxious to have to go find them all and resize them properly. A slider unlocker really isn't too useful for height/breasts anyways because the H animations won't line up properly unless you have them in the middle anyways.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a new patch released today that is suppose to have a custom voice slider now, problem is that I get some "Snow Frake" error if I apply it. Not sure what's going on. I removed all addons and tried just with the default patches and it still happened.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a new patch released today that is suppose to have a custom voice slider now, problem is that I get some "Snow Frake" error if I apply it. Not sure what's going on. I removed all addons and tried just with the default patches and it still happened.
Removing patch 1.08 stops that from happening but it appears this patch causes problems for the main girl and crashes the game if I enter a customization and H mode for any of the girls.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try removing the japanese characters.

I have v108 and v110b6 installed together, no problems.