What's new

SIM [ Bullet] 3D Girl Custom Evolution 3D少女カスタムエボリュ

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 3D Girl Custom Evolution

Did the Valentine's gift even give anything? Well it's over now in their timezone and I think I missed it since I got that looping animation that wouldn't end. I could probably just change my clock back to it if needed.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did the Valentine's gift even give anything? Well it's over now in their timezone and I think I missed it since I got that looping animation that wouldn't end. I could probably just change my clock back to it if needed.
Not that I know of, and yeah you could change your computer's date to Valentine's Day to relive that experience every time you reboot the game as well as the birthday you set before starting the game. Something similar happens in Artificial Girl 3 where the girls may serve you birthday cake on the birth date you assign for your male character.

Last edited:

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I checked out the Hongfire threads on it and implemented some Google-fu and I've got the English UI already downloaded courtesy of HF, the game lined up, and the mod threads on HF and mod release pages bookmarked.

Looks to be still in the early stages with the mods. I'm still working gradually on my TDCG mod collection, and while I admit I was late to TDCG the only real things I think I have left are to grab the TAC/XPC and Mod set mods that've been released for the last few months, and the DLSite mods, go through them, see what's good, and add that to my choice collection, yeah.

In any case, I'll be getting to Evolution, its patches/expansions, and its mods soon to compare it to the other games.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New patch is out, see the hongfire thread for details.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me how to impement the .tmo or motion mod files

hsen

Reputation score

Thank you kindly, good sir. I was searching everywhere and didn't notice the Bullet folder there. I searched for screenshots instead of snapshots too :p

Haha, I tried to download a mod that I thought would unlock sliders and instead it turned all the npcs into lolis with gigantic breasts. WELP. I found a genital mod too that looks a bit better than the default, problem is that the default blurry bit is still there too. Bleh. Guess that's still a work in progress... I did just find an actual penis for the guy, hooray! Dang that's so much better ([DLKey]縲殖UC00036縲 逕キ縺ョ莨第 ゥ縺ョ縺溘a縺ョ菫ョ豁」 / manBreaks.zip). It's really good and works amazingly well with the decensor I have, now I just gotta find female parts that looks as good.

Ah I just finally found a slider unlocker. As soon as I loaded into the game, I'm greeted by my gignatic Succubus with boobs the size of my torso...Well then, might as well go all out. This can only end well. Laughing so hard, I tried some of the sex positions and the one where he's fingering her on her back looks like a game of cave explorer (Though I don't think I should post that). I am way too easily amused.

SFW:

This mod really jacked up the default girls though :( They are either giants/ dwarfs, or look like aliens atm. That'd be so obnoxious to have to go find them all and resize them properly. A slider unlocker really isn't too useful for height/breasts anyways because the H animations won't line up properly unless you have them in the middle anyways.
I know I'm a few years late but can you send me the penis mod file please?

MarkTrolic

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
Rip 3D Custom Girl modding community wtf.