SIM [ Bullet] 3D Girl Custom Evolution 3D少女カスタムエボリュ

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 3D Girl Custom Evolution

Try removing the japanese characters.

I have v108 and v110b6 installed together, no problems.
That wasn't the problem, the problem was caused by both the start up application and old patches. As of patch 110 (v110b6 is a beta patch), all older patches must be removed and the TDGirl.exe has to be replaced with the one that comes with the new patch (unfortunately this currently renders the de-mosaic unusable).

However, there is still an issue with the main girl for me as she is unable to resume her own actions in the game if you've interacted with her unless you leave the area she's in.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That wasn't the problem, the problem was caused by both the start up application and old patches. As of patch 110 (v110b6 is a beta patch), all older patches must be removed and the TDGirl.exe has to be replaced with the one that comes with the new patch (unfortunately this currently renders the de-mosaic unusable).

However, there is still an issue with the main girl for me as she is unable to resume her own actions in the game if you've interacted with her unless you leave the area she's in.
Thanks for the answers, yeah, guess I'll be waiting for a hopeful fix. Really only missing out on the custom voices, which sucks, but oh well. I like the game to actually function properly.

Edit: Oh that resuming bug isn't as bad as I thought it was. She stands still for like 10 minutes (in game time) in my game and then will start moving. So really the only downside to upgrading is losing the mosiac decensor I believe. It'd be nice if they did a voice test when you're altering their voices or you have to keep editting her and talking to her, but this is great. Now I can actually match their voice to the characters, whoohoo.

Oh and I didn't know you could click the map to travel places, gosh that makes things easier. It even shows where your main girl is currently.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The only problem I have though is that, WASD doesnt work on the benchmark one. I cant also uncensor that version.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've added a demosaic exe of v110 to the starting post, just learned a little bit on how to remove the censorship myself thanks to the wiki and a user on hongfire. :D

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Your version just made my game, get snowfrake errors. What the...

What do you have in your arcs folder?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've added a demosaic exe of v110 to the starting post, just learned a little bit on how to remove the censorship myself thanks to the wiki and a user on hongfire. :D
Thanks Ace, I saw that post. I'll have to learn how to do that myself next time so I don't have to wait on others for it. Learning is wonderful~~ It works fine for me btw.

The one thing I'm curious about is that some people seem to have left all but 1.08 patches in their arc folder with the addition of the new 1.10 patch, but I removed everything but 1.10 (p01, p02, 1.07, 1.10b5, 1.10b6) and my game runs perfectly fine. I wonder what the difference is? Nothing appears to be missing, which makes me believe that you only need the most current patch in there. That and that the patch sizes keep increasing. I feel like I'm crashing less now, I used to crash in H mode constantly, but now I had to practically try to crash in it. I kept spamming different positions and rotating the camera, took me a couple minutes to crash, lol. So I think people having trouble with that should remove those patches I mentioned above (Of course always back stuff up just in case).

Oh I just noticed how much they improved the pose edittor, wow you can actually move things and there are preset faces, nice. I'll have to try for another group photo now.

Err another odd question but I just saw a SS of the main girl peeing herself on the official site, anybody know how that happens?

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your version just made my game, get snowfrake errors. What the...

What do you have in your arcs folder?
My arcs folder consists of the following.

tdgirl_base.tdg (This is the main file of the game, don't confuse it for one of the patches and delete it by accident)

tdgirl_EnglishUI_v1.3b.tdg

SQUEEZステージ衣装セット.tdg

tdgirl_base_v110.tdg

PosePreset_v110.tdg

The file path I have the game installed is not on the local disk. (My path is set to F:\Adult\Bullet\3DGCE)

My computer is Windows XP Pro and is also always set on Japanese Locale so I haven't been using programs such as app-locale for this game.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is so much easier to pose girls now :D So happy they updated that. The preset faces are awesome. The camera won't save the color injector saturation alteration sadly, so I just took a manual screenshot to show the difference. I was kind of stress testing how many models I could fit in the game and it got noticeably laggy with this many.

Without color injector (sfw):

With color injector (sfw):

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My arcs folder consists of the following.

tdgirl_base.tdg (This is the main file of the game, don't confuse it for one of the patches and delete it by accident)

tdgirl_EnglishUI_v1.3b.tdg

SQUEEZステージ衣装セット.tdg

tdgirl_base_v110.tdg

PosePreset_v110.tdg

The file path I have the game installed is not on the local disk. (My path is set to F:\Adult\Bullet\3DGCE)

My computer is Windows XP Pro and is also always set on Japanese Locale so I haven't been using programs such as app-locale for this game.
tdgirl_base_v110.tdg without the beta?

Can you upload it for me or tell me where to get one? I tried searching but I got nothing.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tdgirl_base_v110.tdg without the beta?

Can you upload it for me or tell me where to get one? I tried searching but I got nothing.
Yeah, the game was just updated recently and the demosaic patch was meant to be used with it. The most recent patch can be found in the first page of the hongfire thread the wiki links to by clicking on "Discussion".

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, found a new position if you're near a table edge like in the maid cafe. It's close to holding her up off the ground, which is nice because I was hoping for that. So now for places that add extra positions or are interactive, that's:

While cooking
While vacuuming
Any chair/bench like surface
Any bed
Next to a wall
Near other girls
Near a table edge
In a bath

If anybody finds any more, let me know?

Oh and for findable clothing, what I found so far:

2 pairs of leggings, 2 shirts, 2 skirts, 2 pairs of boots, 1 bow/head piece, 1 pair of gloves.

So 10 items total. I wonder if I'm missing any? I tried to explore everywhere but I think some items only appear at certain times. I hope there are more swim suits somewhere or coming soon. They have a lot of options for those. I'm really looking forward to some new hairs, they are so similar.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sometimes the girl gets sick, I have no idea what to do.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Th latest update makes the poser work pretty well, if a bit cumbersome seeing as you use a trackball to position stuff. But there really still isn't' anything yet.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Th latest update makes the poser work pretty well, if a bit cumbersome seeing as you use a trackball to position stuff. But there really still isn't' anything yet.
Yeah I keep wanting to play this and then I remember there's really nothing to do in it still. The mods and progress/interest on this game is pretty slow/bad atm x.x The poser update was pretty awesome, they basically addressed all the problems I had with it before.

But yeah, the trackball is really obnoxious if you're trying to get accurate placement. I don't know why you can't use the arrow keys as well to tell it which direction to spin. I've been trying to line this girl up in cuffs for like 20 minutes now x.X Ah I got better with it. A problem I've found though is that I can't move girls I've placed if I exit the game x.X Now they're stuck in place... I had to save them and their position, delete them, and make a new model to continue.

So I found a mod that spruces up the sex dungeon in the mansion and now that poser actually works...

Tasteful NSFW:

She is the perfect height and position. but I figured I shouldn't show that in action... I'm making the dungeon homey now, it's pretty fun just coming up with interesting scenes. I was going to hang her upside down from the hooks but it didn't seem right without ankle cuffs keeping her up there. That'd be really awesome if they added all kinds of ropes and cuff items.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new patch has been released to fix an issue regarding a bug during Valentine's Day in which you're stuck at a constant loop of the main girl giving you a gift. The first post will also be edited to feature a demosaic of the new patch in case anyone needs it.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new patch has been released to fix an issue regarding a bug during Valentine's Day in which you're stuck at a constant loop of the main girl giving you a gift. The first post will also be edited to feature a demosaic of the new patch in case anyone needs it.
Oh so it wasn't just me o.o

R

Ryka

I need someone to work with me step by step so I can remove the snowflake error. Pretty please PM me.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need someone to work with me step by step so I can remove the snowflake error. Pretty please PM me.
What files do you have inside your arcs folder?

R

Ryka

PosePreset_v110.tdg
SQUEEZ(japanese characters).tdg
tdgirl_base.tdg
tdgirl_base_p01.tdg
tdgirl_base_p02.tdg
tdgirl_base_v107.tdg
tdgirl_base_v110b5.tdg
tdgirl_base_v110b6.tdg
tdgirl_EnglishUI_v1.3a.tdg

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PosePreset_v110.tdg
SQUEEZ(japanese characters).tdg
tdgirl_base.tdg
tdgirl_base_p01.tdg
tdgirl_base_p02.tdg
tdgirl_base_v107.tdg
tdgirl_base_v110b5.tdg
tdgirl_base_v110b6.tdg
tdgirl_EnglishUI_v1.3a.tdg
Older patches can cause conflicts with other patches in this game, I suggest removing the following and add the new patch to the arcs folder.

tdgirl_base_p01.tdg (You might not need to remove this)
tdgirl_base_p02.tdg (You might not need to remove this)
tdgirl_base_v107.tdg
tdgirl_base_v110b5.tdg
tdgirl_base_v110b6.tdg