What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT (Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/butakoma-3...act-vitamin-quest-2nd-attract-rj354108.13306/
DLSite page:

Now that the game is out, I'll be updating the partial for the full version. The partial for the trial will still be available, since this one actually has a reason to play the trial. It's attached to post #16 of this thread (just scroll down a bit).

This is a VX Ace game, if you aren't familiar with applying a partial, you need to decrypt the archive, then just drag, drop, overwrite, and rename or delete the archive (Important, the game will use the archive over loose files if it is not renamed/moved/deleted). This game has a huge number of files, so the most common decrypter that's floating around will not work as it's over the file limit (over 25,000 files). This one worked fine for me:
For this one you will have to specify a folder to extract to, and it will appear to freeze, but should extract all the files just fine. (change file type to .rgss3a in the open file window)

Quick note/disclaimer, about the alchemist girl's item synthesis menu, that is handled by a script, and even though I've translated items, her list will not be translated. I may go back and translate it later, but I'll wait til the dev is done updating since it requires editing the scripts file. I may also do choices then (like the destination menus etc).

Changelog/history:
UPDATE 11/12/21: Skills, items, and weapons are now done. Was going to try to get armors as well before the weekend, but there are more of them than I thought (just over 300 at a glance). And I figure skills and items are probably the more important ones anyway. I only translated what skills the player can see for now, may do enemy skills later. Also a note on items, DVD's are not fully translated due to lack of space, but I did as @SoulLess Child suggested and just translated the names of who/what the DVD is about, the "quality" part is still in kanji (but you can tell the quality from the icon anyway).

UPDATE 11/17/21: Armors are done now as well. Note I had to greatly shorten the names of some due to space limitations on the gear screen. Descriptions still have the same space as items and skills, of course, so some of those are a bit shortened as well, just had even less room than usual with the names of the armors. Also updated a few weapon names to match the naming I used for certain armors.

UPDATE 11/19/21: Settings screen (image-based) done and added to partial. Wanted to get H status screens too, but there are more of them than I thought.

UPDATE 12/6/21: H stats screens are finally done, sorry they took so long.

I did not include any files apart from these, so it should be compatible with any version. Let me know if anything breaks though, lol. And again, keep in mind space was at a premium for this one, I had no choice but to shorten some things, there simply is not enough room for everything in many cases.

Attachments

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Threw together a quick partial for this, enough to navigate the menu, and translated the skills and items. The main menu is image based, and my image editing skills are not the best. But it's in English so you can navigate more easily. Backup images are included in the file in case I messed something up (they are in the Graphics/System folder).
I just want to let you know that i appreciate you alot

Cranberry

Reputation score
Butakoma have been my favorite for a long time. Vitamin Quest is my favorite hentai game and the doujin/cg that they made are my all time favorite. Amazing artist and I love how naughty the characters are specially Mikami.

fake16

Lurker
Reputation score
ok i checked that there are several areas that don't let me in because of the "demo" version. Is there a full one ? If there can it be bought from somewhere like DLsite ?
Thanks for the updates btw :D

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ok i checked that there are several areas that don't let me in because of the "demo" version. Is there a full one ? If there can it be bought from somewhere like DLsite ?
Thanks for the updates btw :D
No, the game is still in development, that's why the discussion thread is in the "under construction" section.

A question like this really belongs in the discussion thread, but to point out a couple of things about my translations:
If it had a DLsite page, I would have put a link to it in the OP. I'd do this even if it were not a rule for this sub-forum.
I don't normally do partials for demos/trials, but made an exception for this one since it's been anticipated for quite some time by the community (including myself).

sharkgirl

Reputation score
Hi, new user here.

Threw some images to and translated using google translation and what seems to be my okay-ish japanese knowledge and familiarity with english localization. I was able to translate some of the GUI into meaningful English, hope it can add a bit to understanding the game mechanics. I edited the graphics in PS.

Just paste the content of this archive to your game folder.

*edit:* sorry, new user here. I had another post before this which mentions that I've translated some GUI and edited them in PS. I've also uploaded a partial translated GUI in an archive. So it's gonna take some time before the mods approve that post.

Here is a snippet of 1 of the edited GUI. There are a few more inside that archive.

main_hdet_base_aa - Copy.png

I uploaded the original pics to to which I used Google translator and then fine tuning the translation. However there are some words that cannot be picked up by the OCR site, thus I'm asking for help in this forum.

So if anyone with access to japanese can help write these down into japanese text, I can translate them and edit them in PS. Really appreciate the help~

WORDS.jpg
Mikami Skill Level 'Dashboard' (original machine translation was "Meter Fluctuation Depiction")
main_mikami_skill_base.png

Attachments

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Updating to the full version, will leave the partial for the trial attached to this post in case anyone wants it.
DO NOT APPLY this partial to the full version, a LOT of things are different in the full version and at best it will revert things to the trial, at worst it could break the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all, I wonder if someone more knowledgeable than I can help......
As you know to apply a translation you first have to extract the game files so you get the folders properly formatted (data, graphics ect)
I have always used All decrypter / RPG Maker decrypter and never had a single problem,
However when I tried to decrypt/extract this today I got an error message about "an unhandled exception has occurred and Index was outside the bounds of the array
which is confusing as i applied the translation for the demo no problem.
If anyone knows where I'm going wrong any help would be much appreciated

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all, I wonder if someone more knowledgeable than I can help......
As you know to apply a translation you first have to extract the game files so you get the folders properly formatted (data, graphics ect)
I have always used All decrypter / RPG Maker decrypter and never had a single problem,
However when I tried to decrypt/extract this today I got an error message about "an unhandled exception has occurred and Index was outside the bounds of the array
which is confusing as i applied the translation for the demo no problem.
If anyone knows where I'm going wrong any help would be much appreciated
Use the decrypter linked in the OP, I tried All Decrypter first and it didn't work but the linked one did.

SK203

Reputation score
Partial works with 1.3 ! Thanks a lot !

they have been at least 4 of them 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3 and 1.4
The trial on DLSite is versioned as 1.5

Hi, new user here.

Threw some images to and translated using google translation and what seems to be my okay-ish japanese knowledge and familiarity with english localization. I was able to translate some of the GUI into meaningful English, hope it can add a bit to understanding the game mechanics. I edited the graphics in PS.

Just paste the content of this archive to your game folder.

*edit:* sorry, new user here. I had another post before this which mentions that I've translated some GUI and edited them in PS. I've also uploaded a partial translated GUI in an archive. So it's gonna take some time before the mods approve that post.

Here is a snippet of 1 of the edited GUI. There are a few more inside that archive.

View attachment 40459

I uploaded the original pics to to which I used Google translator and then fine tuning the translation. However there are some words that cannot be picked up by the OCR site, thus I'm asking for help in this forum.

So if anyone with access to japanese can help write these down into japanese text, I can translate them and edit them in PS. Really appreciate the help~

View attachment 40457
Mikami Skill Level 'Dashboard' (original machine translation was "Meter Fluctuation Depiction")
View attachment 40458
Note: The snippet you posted is missing some info (there is another stat under "BIRTHS" that's unlocked after a special event, I'm gonna try it
The stat's still here, but untranslated
Sans titre.png
OCR + Google translate doesn't work, but given the context, it's the abortions count

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update on the partial, things are going well enough, about half done with the skills, but it is a large database and I'm having to decide how to shorten things (while preserving as much of the meaning as possible) along the way as the space is really limited. As I mentioned before with the demo partial, a lot of the kanji is very "dense", the English equivalent requiring far more space. I'm still not sure what to do with the equipment screen, lol.
There's also the issue of needing context for some things so I can provide a more accurate translation, but it's a large game with a lot of dialogue, so that's easier said than done.

Anyway, I will try to have it done by the weekend.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, just double checking, but are you looking to do the whole UI stuff? Including Brothel UI graphics? Or just main menu stuff. Because holy, BTKM went ham with the UI graphics overall. Makes it neater to play as a native Japanese speaker I guess, but for us foreigners it makes it a nightmare haha