What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT (Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT)

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Not yet, but I plan to at some point. It will have to wait until the dev is done updating because I will have to edit map and common event files, which they will be changing for sure with updates. Don't want to have the partial patch break updates.
How did you do it? Is there a guide on how to hook it on extractor? I tried using textractor but didn't work and I'm kinda new to it

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
v1.6 out

btw textractor not working or me ;(
How did you do it? Is there a guide on how to hook it on extractor? I tried using textractor but didn't work and I'm kinda new to it
It's working fine for me. I normally use TA/AGTH (which is actually older and harder to set up so I don't recommend it if you are having trouble figuring out Textractor), so I checked Textractor to make sure this older engine wasn't giving it trouble for some reason. Also might be worth noting this game uses a lot of images for the prostitution portion, a text hook will not recognize images.

This isn't a thread on how to use Textractor, but it should be simply: 1. Click attach to game, 2. Do something in the game to generate some text (talk to an npc or whatever), 3. Find the matching text in the drop-down menu of strings at the top of Textractor.

There is also the official readme, which has a tutorial video:
And a video on how to set it up to use DeepL translation:

Gwin

Reputation score
By the way I forgot to ask Is there any program that can translate the dialogues like a Text hooker that you use to translate it? and Looks like the partial is only for the demo xD
this guy created wonderfull tool that can translate whole game, exept pics.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
It's working fine for me. I normally use TA/AGTH (which is actually older and harder to set up so I don't recommend it if you are having trouble figuring out Textractor), so I checked Textractor to make sure this older engine wasn't giving it trouble for some reason. Also might be worth noting this game uses a lot of images for the prostitution portion, a text hook will not recognize images.

This isn't a thread on how to use Textractor, but it should be simply: 1. Click attach to game, 2. Do something in the game to generate some text (talk to an npc or whatever), 3. Find the matching text in the drop-down menu of strings at the top of Textractor.

There is also the official readme, which has a tutorial video:
And a video on how to set it up to use DeepL translation:
Oh I did as you said and it worked I tried using the DeepL but sometimes it wouldn't translate the dialogues in game so I'm using the the google translate just one more question what would you suggest for the prostitution portion for it to translate?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, armors are now done now as well. Note that I had to greatly shorten the names of some due to space limitations on the gear screen. Descriptions still have the same space as items and skills, of course, so some of those are a bit shortened as well, just had even less room than usual with the names of the armors. Also updated a few weapon names to match the naming I used for certain armors. (the quality progression was like "copper, silver, gold" so I shortened that part to the metals' 2-letter abbreviation from the periodic table) Also might be worth noting the ones related to prostitution I may have gotten the translation wrong as I haven't played much of Rai's side of the game yet, but I went with the translation that made the most sense with what I know from the main game thread and the little bit of his side that I have done.
Attached to the OP as usual.
EDIT: forgot to mention, I plan to get to work on some of the images now, at least the H stats screens and the settings screen. Can't make any promises about the brothel part, that will be a lot of work.

Oh I did as you said and it worked I tried using the DeepL but sometimes it wouldn't translate the dialogues in game so I'm using the the google translate just one more question what would you suggest for the prostitution portion for it to translate?
You will need some kind of OCR (image capture tool) as those are images, so no hook will pick them up. As for which one to use, depends on whether you want to use a phone or do it natively on your pc. Someone mentioned Google Lens in the main game thread for phone users. If you want to do it on PC, I'd suggest Google Keep (keep.google.com), it seems to be the best at grabbing text from what I've seen. You do need to jump through a few hoops for it though, phone route would likely be easier/faster, but it's a good option if you don't have a phone that will work for this.

Last edited:

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Update, armors are now done now as well. Note that I had to greatly shorten the names of some due to space limitations on the gear screen. Descriptions still have the same space as items and skills, of course, so some of those are a bit shortened as well, just had even less room than usual with the names of the armors. Also updated a few weapon names to match the naming I used for certain armors. (the quality progression was like "copper, silver, gold" so I shortened that part to the metals' 2-letter abbreviation from the periodic table) Also might be worth noting the ones related to prostitution I may have gotten the translation wrong as I haven't played much of Rai's side of the game yet, but I went with the translation that made the most sense with what I know from the main game thread and the little bit of his side that I have done.
Attached to the OP as usual.
EDIT: forgot to mention, I plan to get to work on some of the images now, at least the H stats screens and the settings screen. Can't make any promises about the brothel part, that will be a lot of work.

You will need some kind of OCR (image capture tool) as those are images, so no hook will pick them up. As for which one to use, depends on whether you want to use a phone or do it natively on your pc. Someone mentioned Google Lens in the main game thread for phone users. If you want to do it on PC, I'd suggest Google Keep (keep.google.com), it seems to be the best at grabbing text from what I've seen. You do need to jump through a few hoops for it though, phone route would likely be easier/faster, but it's a good option if you don't have a phone that will work for this.
I see Well GoogleLens isn't working for me so I'll try using the Google Keep didn't know that google keep had that kind of function Well there's also an option where you can translate the brothel one by one tho xD what did you meant by this? "You do need to jump through a few hoops for it though" shouldn't it be like take a picture of it then it will translate?

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I see Well GoogleLens isn't working for me so I'll try using the Google Keep didn't know that google keep had that kind of function Well there's also an option where you can translate the brothel one by one tho xD what did you meant by this? "You do need to jump through a few hoops for it though" shouldn't it be like take a picture of it then it will translate?
Just meant there's some additional steps, you have to put the image on keep, then use the option to pull text from it, then translate the text in whatever you use for translation.

Also About the Innocent Elf Costume or That's what the google translate, says about it is it not obtainable as in you can wear it via skill? Or Is it just for that shopkeeper event?
Per the forum's rules, questions about game play should be asked in the discussion thread, which is linked in the OP if you don't want to search for it. (more people will see the question there anyway)

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Just meant there's some additional steps, you have to put the image on keep, then use the option to pull text from it, then translate the text in whatever you use for translation.

Per the forum's rules, questions about game play should be asked in the discussion thread, which is linked in the OP if you don't want to search for it. (more people will see the question there anyway)
Oh I'll edit it then post it on the games thread you can answer it there xD About that It doesn't seem to work I'll try the google keep on the pc and see if it works

Raka

Reputation score
this guy created wonderfull tool that can translate whole game, exept pics.
This tool can but the game is too big that you need to be a supporter to translate the whole game

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am willing to translate or at least transcript some of the image based screens you send my way, if you would like me to, sounds like good kanji learning/practice.
What I cannot do is make then into new translated images but it is something at least.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Quick update, settings menu is done. Again, I'm not great with images, and we're limited on space, but it's in English and should be understandable. Did not translate the explanation of each setting that shows up on the right as the settings are pretty much self-explanatory.

Wanted to get H stats screens (for Mikami's party) done too, but there are more of them than I thought (2 for each demon girl and 3 for each form of Mikami), and I'll be busy this weekend.

I am willing to translate or at least transcript some of the image based screens you send my way, if you would like me to, sounds like good kanji learning/practice.
What I cannot do is make then into new translated images but it is something at least.
Translation and/or transcription isn't the issue for me, it's editing the images. But thanks for offering to help. :)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how do i repack rgss3a file ?
You don't need to repack it to use this partial. The game will use loose files if it doesn't detect an rgss3a file. You can just rename the file to something else if you don't want to delete it.
If you want to know for reasons unrelated to applying this partial, it would be better to ask that question elsewhere.

Almighty1

Reputation score
You don't need to repack it to use this partial. The game will use loose files if it doesn't detect an rgss3a file. You can just rename the file to something else if you don't want to delete it.
If you want to know for reasons unrelated to applying this partial, it would be better to ask that question elsewhere.
So i where do i need to put the extracted file to?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So i where do i need to put the extracted file to?
There's a stickied thread here in the translations section on how to apply a partial.
https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/

But basically you just extract, then put the extracted folders in the game's folder, then delete or rename the rgss3a. (then apply the partial, just drag, drop, and overwrite the data and graphics folders)