What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT (Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT)

panpan00002

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
How does this game make a childbirth scene?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is this partial v1.8 compatible?
As I said in the OP, it should be compatible with any version. The patch does not include map files, common events, or scripts, which are the most likely things to change with updates. So it should be fine unless the dev added new items and/or skills that are required for progression.
But I would recommend you keep a backup just in case.

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
As I said in the OP, it should be compatible with any version. The patch does not include map files, common events, or scripts, which are the most likely things to change with updates. So it should be fine unless the dev added new items and/or skills that are required for progression.
But I would recommend you keep a backup just in case.
さまざまな不具合の修正と別パートに確定妊娠アイテムを実装。

The 1.8 update notes mentions a pregnancy item being implemented when run through google translate, so you should probably check on that just in case.

Last edited:

Mr.Nobody123

Reputation score
Hmmmm, how about the dialogues, anyone got an idea on how to translate it ?
I'm trying to do something to translate but I'm in the hospital cuz a freaking truck hit me

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
さまざまな不具合の修正と別パートに確定妊娠アイテムを実装。

The 1.8 update notes mentions a pregnancy item being implemented when run through google translate, so you should probably check on that just in case.
Will check it out once I get ahold of 1.8. Hopefully it's not going to turn into another Praygame, where I have to remake the partial multiple times, especially considering the size of this one. If it looks like that, I'll probably just wait til the dev is done with updates.

I'm trying to do something to translate but I'm in the hospital cuz a freaking truck hit me
I'd say use a text hook like Textractor ( ) or one of the older ones like AGTH/ITH/TA/VNR. This is a VX Ace game, so any of them should work.
And ouch, hopefully your recovery/healing process goes well.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Like what are you translating? The Dialogues in game? Story?

Mr.Nobody123

Reputation score
Like what are you translating? The Dialogues in game? Story?
maybe both, when my arms are healed, just got home from the hospital

Will check it out once I get ahold of 1.8. Hopefully it's not going to turn into another Praygame, where I have to remake the partial multiple times, especially considering the size of this one. If it looks like that, I'll probably just wait til the dev is done with updates.

I'd say use a text hook like Textractor ( ) or one of the older ones like AGTH/ITH/TA/VNR. This is a VX Ace game, so any of them should work.
And ouch, hopefully your recovery/healing process goes well.
tysm for your notice :>

Mr.Nobody123

Reputation score
Oh really? Well If you need someone to beta test maybe we can test it for you Though I'm not playing this yet until mayaktheunholy
completes the partial or if he translates the other menu on this I'm putting this for onhold for now
thx 4 that but maybe sometime in the future I can barely move the mouse and type with left hand

Yurikashii

Reputation score
thx 4 that but maybe sometime in the future I can barely move the mouse and type with left hand
That's fine besides I'm still waiting for this one if you also want i could help you with the typos when you're okay to do this

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial mayak!
Hopefully someone join in to translate this game, after the partial is complete.
I always loved the first game and this sequel seems even better.

Trata miento

Reputation score
kinda dum question here,
so i can wxtract the rgss3a file just fine and then replace the file with the partial, then what am i supposed to do next? cnvert the extracted folder back to rgss3a files? how?

kinda dum question here,
so i can wxtract the rgss3a file just fine and then replace the file with the partial, then what am i supposed to do next? cnvert the extracted folder back to rgss3a files? how?
Nevermind found on page 4

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, the H stats screens are now finished. Sorry they took a while, but I've been a bit busy and they take a while for me to get done as I'm not great with image editing.

Probably going to call it "done" for now, at least until the dev is completely done updating. Then I may do choices, and if I can figure out something to do with that crowded equip screen, maybe that too. Not going to do the prostitution/brothel stuff as that will be a LOT of image editing, which should be handled by someone better (and faster) than myself. Not to mention the even worse space constraints on most of it. Let me know if I overlooked anything, or there is anything else you guys want translated though (within the scope of a partial/within reason, obviously).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't want to seem like I'm pushing or requesting but, I'm pretty sure most people would be more than happy with some English typed into a box using mspaint. The lover requirements were the most annoying thing to not know when I played.

That being said, having the normal menus, items, skills and equipment was really helpful. So Thank you.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Update, the H stats screens are now finished. Sorry they took a while, but I've been a bit busy and they take a while for me to get done as I'm not great with image editing.

Probably going to call it "done" for now, at least until the dev is completely done updating. Then I may do choices, and if I can figure out something to do with that crowded equip screen, maybe that too. Not going to do the prostitution/brothel stuff as that will be a LOT of image editing, which should be handled by someone better (and faster) than myself. Not to mention the even worse space constraints on most of it. Let me know if I overlooked anything, or there is anything else you guys want translated though (within the scope of a partial/within reason, obviously).
So wanted to asked why you didn't translated the text under birth what was it that translated to? and why is there still japanese text under Mikami's Profile?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't want to seem like I'm pushing or requesting but, I'm pretty sure most people would be more than happy with some English typed into a box using mspaint. The lover requirements were the most annoying thing to not know when I played.
No worries, requesting things is fine. (Demanding things is not, but I wouldn't expect that kind of behavior from you anyway.) And yeah, having the lover requirements at least would be very useful for Rai's side. The main issue with that part specifically is a lack of available space. Not sure how I could convey what is needed for them in English without shrinking the font to the point it's nearly unreadable. Some of them are short enough they would be fine (like those with only one stat requirement), but not others. The prostitution popups for Mikami's side would be useful, too, since those tell you where to go, but they have a similar problem with lack of space. And the other issue is more lack of speed on my part than lack of quality, guess I should have emphasized that more. :LOL: I'll take another look at the lover requirements though, maybe I can figure something out.

So wanted to asked why you didn't translated the text under birth what was it that translated to? and why is there still japanese text under Mikami's Profile?
I forgot that one, that text is its own separate image. Can't quite make out the character that's crossed out, but I'm pretty sure it's the count for abortions.
I didn't do the profile "flavor text" as it changes during the game, and there's a lot of it.

Last edited:

Yurikashii

Reputation score
No worries, requesting things is fine. (Demanding things is not, but I wouldn't expect that kind of behavior from you anyway.) And yeah, having the lover requirements at least would be very useful for Rai's side. The main issue with that part specifically is a lack of available space. Not sure how I could convey what is needed for them in English without shrinking the font to the point it's nearly unreadable. Some of them are short enough they would be fine (like those with only one stat requirement), but not others. The prostitution popups for Mikami's side would be useful, too, since those tell you where to go, but they have a similar problem with lack of space. And the other issue is more lack of speed on my part than lack of quality, guess I should have emphasized that more. :LOL: I'll take another look at the lover requirements though, maybe I can figure something out.

I forgot that one, that text is its own separate image. Can't quite make out the character that's crossed out, but I'm pretty sure it's the count for abortions.
I didn't do the profile "flavor text" as it changes during the game, and there's a lot of it.
Oh I see does it change when Mikami have sex? Or Is it related to the storyline?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey Mayak, if you want help with image editting for more translations, I can help out.
I'm not able to translate them myself but I can edit and send them to you.