What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT (Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT)

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No worries, requesting things is fine. (Demanding things is not, but I wouldn't expect that kind of behavior from you anyway.) And yeah, having the lover requirements at least would be very useful for Rai's side. The main issue with that part specifically is a lack of available space. Not sure how I could convey what is needed for them in English without shrinking the font to the point it's nearly unreadable. Some of them are short enough they would be fine (like those with only one stat requirement), but not others. The prostitution popups for Mikami's side would be useful, too, since those tell you where to go, but they have a similar problem with lack of space. And the other issue is more lack of speed on my part than lack of quality, guess I should have emphasized that more. :LOL: I'll take another look at the lover requirements though, maybe I can figure something out.

I forgot that one, that text is its own separate image. Can't quite make out the character that's crossed out, but I'm pretty sure it's the count for abortions.
I didn't do the profile "flavor text" as it changes during the game, and there's a lot of it.
You could create a read me, whit the diferent text that are too big to be translated, in game use some kind of code like "readme -10", so the player can go into the readme, and search for text number 10? or use broken english, and put the bare minimum words , for example: "example, lvl 10, love 10, lewd 10" like so? dont estress too much over it.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey Mayak, if you want help with image editting for more translations, I can help out.
I'm not able to translate them myself but I can edit and send them to you.
Are you translating the images now? Or Are you 2 working together?

eisakuotani

Reputation score
I would like to throw in my towel for helping with image editing. Just give me scripts and I could try and do some stuff.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
No worries, requesting things is fine. (Demanding things is not, but I wouldn't expect that kind of behavior from you anyway.) And yeah, having the lover requirements at least would be very useful for Rai's side. The main issue with that part specifically is a lack of available space. Not sure how I could convey what is needed for them in English without shrinking the font to the point it's nearly unreadable. Some of them are short enough they would be fine (like those with only one stat requirement), but not others. The prostitution popups for Mikami's side would be useful, too, since those tell you where to go, but they have a similar problem with lack of space. And the other issue is more lack of speed on my part than lack of quality, guess I should have emphasized that more. :LOL: I'll take another look at the lover requirements though, maybe I can figure something out.

I forgot that one, that text is its own separate image. Can't quite make out the character that's crossed out, but I'm pretty sure it's the count for abortions.
I didn't do the profile "flavor text" as it changes during the game, and there's a lot of it.
Just want to ask what happened to this thread is it still on-going? Just curious

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just want to ask what happened to this thread is it still on-going? Just curious
As I said before, I'm calling it "done" for now. But I do plan to go back and try to do choices and maybe that mess of an equipment screen, but I'd like to wait until the dev is completely done updating as that will require editing map files and scripts (meaning I'd most likely have to re-do them every time the game updates).
If someone else wants to tackle all the brothel stuff, they are more than welcome to make a separate thread of course.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
As I said before, I'm calling it "done" for now. But I do plan to go back and try to do choices and maybe that mess of an equipment screen, but I'd like to wait until the dev is completely done updating as that will require editing map files and scripts (meaning I'd most likely have to re-do them every time the game updates).
If someone else wants to tackle all the brothel stuff, they are more than welcome to make a separate thread of course.
Well Considering many people are volunteering to help I thought you and Camikaa were working on the brothel parts I guess maybe there will be a separate thread for that? And how do you even get those image? Do you need a program or something?

JinShu77

Reputation score
Any updates from anyone on completing the translation?
New to this site, so I don't know if I can link to other sites without getting in trouble, but someone on f95 translated all the pics and SOME of the in game text, haven't tested it myself though.
Most other sources are saying MTool is the way to go, but my PC hates that thing, so I'm holding out hope.

sylpheed

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Was there a mod here for a sprite gallery or sth?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bumping in regards to if anyone wants to finish the translations?
Last I knew, two different groups had shown interest in doing a full translation, but that was quite some time ago, and I haven't heard any more about it. (They aren't people I am regularly in contact with.)

1re9b0

Reputation score
Isn't there a translation in progress on another forum? You know, the one with the number 95 in it...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Y'know, you can just say F95. It's not like we don't like them.