What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Is there a demo or something about for this? or is it just a WIP with only images so far?

Could only find vitamin plus download on his blog, but that seems to be for another game with 2 brunette girls on a farm vacation.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think a demo is out, just images about his progress.

Vitamin Plus isn't his game but it is his art. Some guy made a fully english game with his art - with his permission.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

free version Vitamin Quest already out for some days it seems...
you could found it on his blog in the top right just like drop factory
the full version are the one with "びたみんクエスト ver" not the one with "体験版DL"

the updated sprite and loli mikami haven't applied though(at least from what i get from decrypting the game files), so it still more or less same with the dlsite version

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh nice!!

VQ2 still has the loli succubus in it..

i liked her alot more compared to all the other girls in VQ and Vitamin Plus :D

DDragonMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this related to Vitamin Plus somehow? Because I really liked that game.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vitamin Plus uses the same cg artist butakoma300g i believe, but its a totally diferent author, vitamin quest and drop factory were made by butakoma itself, whose art is amazing, in my opinion XD

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, I was royally pissed because Vitamin Quest was removed from DLSite and now I found out that it's actually for free like Drop Factory, awesome!

Just one question, is there anything new in it? It says it's version 1.06 and the last version I remember on DLSite was 1.04.

Also, Vitamin Quest 2 FTW!

DDragonMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Vitamin Plus uses the same cg artist butakoma300g i believe, but its a totally diferent author, vitamin quest and drop factory were made by butakoma itself, whose art is amazing, in my opinion XD
I see, thanks.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the so called free version is the same and not uncensored then? I can't even find it either. I'm just curious if it is better than the version i have. I have ver1.04.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So the so called free version is the same and not uncensored then? I can't even find it either. I'm just curious if it is better than the version i have. I have ver1.04.
Wait, there's an uncensored version? I have 1.04 translated, but my game is pixelated.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Google translate says it's just the trial version only 200mb and the full version comes out in March 2016.

Edit: Okay, I'm checking the files with AllDecrypter and all of the event CGs are there and it doesn't look like anything new was added. I'm guessing half the size is from optimizing the battle animations which speaking of seems to be the only new thing added, more battle animations.

Last edited:

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info

Kuroi_Mato_O

Reputation score

Can s1 explain pls. I tried to use birth skill in town, but instead of birth scene I just got message like "mikami gave a birth to blablabla's child". When I tried to start a new game and use birth skill everything works fine.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure, but if I remember correctly in your inventory should be an item to enable/disable birth scenes.

Last edited:

Kuroi_Mato_O

Reputation score

I am not sure, but if I remember correctly in your inventory should be an item to enable/disable birth scenes.
Thanks, found it. It was the option in cell phone called "Delivery Depiction" (pretty obvious huh? sarcasm.jpg)

But there is a new question - Nerupura gave me "Blood body" thing, which is can be found in the item list, but unlike other items this item was not translated from jap and I have no idea wtf is it, since it can't be used.

Upd: Ok, seems like this thing is just equipable powerup for all attributes in body slot.

Attachments

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So whats the version of VQ in march going to be released? Is it going to be free? And uncensored? Its really hard to understand google translate's broken english.

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So whats the version of VQ in march going to be released? Is it going to be free? And uncensored? Its really hard to understand google translate's broken english.
Vitamin Quest version 1.06 was released for free on the author's blog:

b.dlsite
.net/RG05370/archives/51756986.html

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any chance the translations for I think the 1.04 version could be copied on to it? EDIT save files from other versions are compatible at least.

Having played so much I pretty much understand the game anyway but half the fun for me is knowing what's actually going on.

Also what's different in this one? I can not make sense of the translation. All I can figure out is that there's a new treasure chest somewhere and something about a swimsuit maybe?

Last edited:

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any chance the translations for I think the 1.04 version could be copied on to it? EDIT save files from other versions are compatible at least.

Having played so much I pretty much understand the game anyway but half the fun for me is knowing what's actually going on.

Also what's different in this one? I can not make sense of the translation. All I can figure out is that there's a new treasure chest somewhere and something about a swimsuit maybe?
Yes. The translation works. Nothing is new in 1.06, 1.05 was the first free distributed version but Butakoma forgot to add the mirror and bikini items hence the treasure chest and version 1.06.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any specific files in the data folder which can't be replaced by those from the translation?

Last edited: