What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Is there any specific files in the data folder which can't be replaced by those form the translation?
Not really. The Common Events file is thrice the size of version 1.04 but so far there are no new events. He may be planning on adding new events in the future and just has the scripts ready in the file.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the new version on author blog the one with the new animations or just some bug fix?

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How could you apply the translation of 1.04 to 1.06? Or is there a link with just the translation files? I tried searching this thread but all links seem to be dead.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I'm not sure how one would do that...

I have a file called 2013-05-24b which I'm pretty confident is one of the translations, it replaces stuff in the data folder but nothing is translated when I run the game.

I shall try deleting the data folder entirely and only using the translation one...

Nope didn't work.

Could be a translation for an older version though it's been a loooong time since I played this game.

(tried uploading it as an attachment but even as a .zip it's too large somehow, it's probably not useful anyway)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

whats new in 1.06 guys? anyone got a full save?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm not sure how one would do that...

I have a file called 2013-05-24b which I'm pretty confident is one of the translations, it replaces stuff in the data folder but nothing is translated when I run the game.
i did the same thing you and it done the same thing :(

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm just gonna go ahead and upload my data folder. It works fine for me so if you have problems then I don't know what to tell you.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just gonna go ahead and upload my data folder. It works fine for me so if you have problems then I don't know what to tell you.

that worked, thx.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It actually worked, thanks! The only problem I get is that the text goes off the screen so I can't read the complete sentences

Acha

Reputation score

It actually worked, thanks! The only problem I get is that the text goes off the screen so I can't read the complete sentences
I have this same problem. Also menus and battle is still in JP. They were in English with the last translation I had. Any fix?

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason when I attempt to load "100%" save files I've found in the thread with the new version (Data folders from above) I get this error message with (Japanese text) Graphics/Characters (Japanese text)
I don't know what's wrong with it. I can start a fresh game and load it no problem.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure about the translation but the recent update on the blog says the sequel won't be finished this year I guess?

Guessing it will be by the end of next year.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

re download the game after 4 years, ver 104. got a Japanese error

RPGVX RTP japanese kanjis.

I don t know what error is this the game wont run....any ideas of how to fix it? So far is the Only japanese game that wouldnt work if was a DLSS file missing i ll just google it but since i cant even undestand whats the error means i am stuck.

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really liked this game, Butagoma300g. It's the only game I've ever seen where the main heroine want to have sex with everyone she sees and more. It's really upsetting that you he has only two games, but in 2nd heroine is not like in 1st. I would be grateful if someone would write other games like that.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really liked this game, Butagoma300g. It's the only game I've ever seen where the main heroine want to have sex with everyone she sees and more. It's really upsetting that you he has only two games, but in 2nd heroine is not like in 1st. I would be grateful if someone would write other games like that.
I think he's working on a "remaster" of the first game, where he'll add more content to it. Unless that i am completely mistaken?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think he's working on a "remaster" of the first game, where he'll add more content to it. Unless that i am completely mistaken?
He's making a sequel, not a remaster.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could please anyone help me with the japanese error of this game? I cant make it work. And i asked for help a week ago.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you run the game and its crashes with a japanese error its 90% sure you have a unicode path problem.

Change the game folder to a latin name (aaa), folders can't be on jap.
Also, if your sound files have weird names instead of japanese, try some non-unicode unzipper (my signature) and run game with applocale.

You shouldn't ask this on a game thread, go to Frequently Asked Questions and Problems.

Rep appreciated.

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could please anyone help me with the japanese error of this game? I cant make it work. And i asked for help a week ago.
If you post a picture of the error message, I'll probably be able to tell you what the problem is. But as things are, you haven't given anyone any information that could be used to help you.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A screenshot of the error message would be helpful...