What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Hero1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Uhhh, sorry to resurrect this thread but I can't find the scenes for the last slot for the City scenes on the free sex cg room, the one at the bottom of the room. I have everything else but that and it bothers me...
I think you are talking about the son of Tony and our Heroine. You have to get pregnant by the kid (Tony) in the town a couple of times. The third kid or so will become a resident in the house and you can have sex with him, too.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello guys Sorry I know this is an old thread but o gotta ask, I talked to shii like 3 times and the game screen went black. I could only pause and unpause, the game wouldn't continue. But the background musics is still playing Anyone here knows how to fix the black screen problem?

DarkSonic1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I find this game? Following the links into the OP leads to a file not found message on DLsite

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

....i could swear i had this game already, where can you find it and is the link with a translation already?
Google the japanese name and the his name will be the first result, you can dl it from there.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Google the japanese name and the his name will be the first result, you can dl it from there.
Yeah i know, that is why i said i could swear i had it already, i remember downloading the game from the author's site but now i can't find it on my pc =S, and is the download already translated or is it jap?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah i know, that is why i said i could swear i had it already, i remember downloading the game from the author's site but now i can't find it on my pc =S, and is the download already translated or is it jap?
It is not patched for english yet. If you want I can upload and PM you a link to a prepatched version?

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why isn't the birthing being shown? I know it's in the game but nothing is shown when the labor skill is used, just text.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why isn't the birthing being shown? I know it's in the game but nothing is shown when the labor skill is used, just text.
Use the cellphone, you may have the option for show birthing off.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is not patched for english yet. If you want I can upload and PM you a link to a prepatched version?
if you're still offering. i'd like a copy please.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for asking this but, could I request someone to share their Data folder with me? I tried to find this game in Translation category but could only find Drop Factory from the same author. So instead I grabbed a Data folder shared in this thread and even though my text language got converted to English, the UI itself still remains in Japanese. Appreciate it in advance.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is my data folder.

Nightmar123

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey does anyone know how to get raped while sleep scene? I saw it on the cg pack but couldnt get it in the game

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey does anyone know how to get raped while sleep scene? I saw it on the cg pack but couldnt get it in the game
I think you could get that scene when you are in the Inn...there's a mission requiring to go there...I can't remember the details...

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I heard like 2 years ago or somethink that he make sequel of this game is it true or he abandon this?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's allegedly in progress. Check back in a couple of months.