What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Don't worry guys you are still allowed to nut
I give you my blessing

Does anyone know if there's any potion to get rid of pregnancy, or if there's any birthing process in the game?
you can give birth immediately but not in certain locations, it's one of the skills

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Umm okay?

Possibly just because it is locked off in the trail. it was a game over in both games at a certain point. To give birth in cities that is.
No, actually, all the party members can give birth, it's just the main character can use the skill in more places than the rest of the party apparently? Because I tried using the skill in the dirt road area, and I could use it with the main character, but not the rest of the party, BUT, I could use the skill for the entire party in the starting area of the game. Go figure.

ryproar

Reputation score
Oh on a related note HOW THE HELL do you save the game... The moonspeak is confusing the hell out of me.o_O
Edit: Nevermind it was the last button... I thought it was exit. Also you can change your main character but I still don't know how.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OP's going to need an update before it gets moved to the games section.

bepis

Reputation score
is it just me or is the game broken? getting the missing pic error crash all the time

yep im at my wits end with this, nothing works.
game was extracted correctly but i keep getting that error and i cant decrypt the game and add a dummy file because the decrypter gets an error

SK203

Reputation score
I had a similar issue after the first boss battle (in the mountains). I think it was because I leveled up during the fight (7 -> 8).
Question, how do I go back to Mikami & co after the first boss ?

bepis

Reputation score
funny, im also having an issue with that one boss, sometimes i can proceed to the fight but after beating him it always crashes

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm currently browsing through this game's image files and by the Hentai Gods! This man literally used years of his life to dedicate more than 50k pictures and pieces to this very one game. Never in my life have I witnessed such insanity created with the outdated RPG Maker VX ace engine. The "compressed" game files are so big that you need a rather specialized tool to decrypt them. This Man of Culture deserves every cent for this work of art.

SK203

Reputation score
funny, im also having an issue with that one boss, sometimes i can proceed to the fight but after beating him it always crashes
Try levelling up to and just after beat the boss.

The password for the file "マニュアル2.zip" is "rai". It gives you a second manual, to return to Mikami, click the lamp in the castle basement office.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try levelling up to and just after beat the boss.

The password for the file "マニュアル2.zip" is "rai". It gives you a second manual, to return to Mikami, click the lamp in the castle basement office.
Did the manual thing, but I only get a game over if I click the lamp.

Goroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't get past first boss, game always crashes. Leveling up doesn't work.

bepis

Reputation score
did you extract the game with japanese locale
if not you might have to delete all of the game contents and start again.
also someone help with the lamp thing

Goroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did you extract the game with japanese locale
if not you might have to delete all of the game contents and start again.
also someone help with the lamp thing
I did, and i'm using locale emulator to run the game. Still crashes.

bepis

Reputation score
Locale emulator might be the issue
Might have to ditch the emulator and extract the game with your computers locale and start again
Its what worked for me

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Beat the first boss and now I'm playing as a dude going after women (and monster girls). Any idea what I'm supposed to do? I can't defeat the people in town and when I use skills on the monster girls nothing seems to change with them (though the scenes are very nice). Also, how do you heal as a guy, I'm not getting cash from the monster and I am running out of healing items?

P.S. anyone know of a way to translate images, I use "Snipping tool" to grab text but I haven't found anything that can translate it?
P.P.S. What does draining the monster's EP bars do?

Edit 1. You heal by using the couch in the scientist's room.
Edit 2. As the male MC you need to use your 4th ability on women in town to get them pregnant. The first 3 skills reduce their EP, which makes it easier to get them pregnant. Keep in mind you only have a few turns before the guard get involved. Once they are pregnant they are now part of your 'brothel' (?). You then train their skills and have them work there to get the building's stats up.

Last edited: