What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Given some of the errors reported, it seems quite a few of them are programming errors.
I wonder how many tries it will take for the author to get things right.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If anybody has unlock the Incest scenes share a save please. I know from the dev that there in the game somewhere.
When talking to your sons at the last speech bubble you can press "W" and some scenes will happen (it's the same prompt as "recruiting" on Ryse).

Edit: Also sorry for asking this again, but...Is there some negative consequence to enslaving all the women?

Last edited:

sylpheed

Reputation score
Seems like the gallery is that wooden house thing just west of the middle in the map, talk to the npc and a gallery should pop up, the building itself seems to be some kind of pov thing, although i can't find out how to view the sprite and monster scenes, does anyone know how to access those?

found that you are missing the orc dungeon beside the tower
View attachment 41652
How do u get that dungeon?

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
It's not a save or gallery file, but it is all the animated sprites and pictures you probably want. Link here

Mod edit - Link removed due to underage content

Last edited by a moderator:

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Somehow managed to bumble my way to the end of the game with all areas unlocked. Have attached the save with all enemy defeats unlocked, but only the first tier. I think the second tier is just dialogue changes.
Save is at the replay lady. Use Q and W to cycle tabs, A and S to cycle page within tab, and Shift to switch between regular events and defeat events.
I'm missing like 40% of the regular event galleries and have no idea where to find them. No idea how to get the lady in the lab coat to join the brothel either, even after I got the princess to join.

Attachments

sylpheed

Reputation score
Anyone know if we can view the combat sprites without going to fight the enemies?

sylpheed

Reputation score
Somehow managed to bumble my way to the end of the game with all areas unlocked. Have attached the save with all enemy defeats unlocked, but only the first tier. I think the second tier is just dialogue changes.
Save is at the replay lady. Use Q and W to cycle tabs, A and S to cycle page within tab, and Shift to switch between regular events and defeat events.
I'm missing like 40% of the regular event galleries and have no idea where to find them. No idea how to get the lady in the lab coat to join the brothel either, even after I got the princess to join.
To get the second tier, just go get beaten 1 or 2 more times, not much of a change from the 1st tier

THENORTH

Reputation score
How do I do those repeat prostitution requests? I've tried translating this but still got nothing, it should be in the capital but I haven't found it.
erotic boy.png

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there some way to reliably make money as Ryse? Because the drops from monsters are quite pitiful.

user171

Reputation score
So... After bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out how to unlock more scenes, I lost patience and just went in and edited the save to HAVE all the scenes unlocked. Or rather, as much as the gallery will show. Turns out, defeat scenes aren't in the bloody gallery, at least not that I can find. The save is right in front of the girl who will open the gallery for you.

Attachments

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Google lens works like magic on translating some of the text, so try using it if you're really stuck. Helped me 👍

dedmeme

Reputation score
So... After bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out how to unlock more scenes, I lost patience and just went in and edited the save to HAVE all the scenes unlocked. Or rather, as much as the gallery will show. Turns out, defeat scenes aren't in the bloody gallery, at least not that I can find. The save is right in front of the girl who will open the gallery for you.
if you are talking about the monster defeat scenes
just press shift at the gallery

Amgresr

Reputation score
How do i unlock all the areas in the game? cant find them.

apples777

Reputation score
What's the point of the locations where you can name something? They only allow two characters and only show up after having sex with specific npcs a lot, but I noticed what you name it shows up in Mikami's dialogue when having sex with the associated npc.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so how do you access brothel scenes if there are any?
In the brothel menu, the option that looks like a white head will give you a list of all whores. Move your cursor on one of them and press "D". That gives you an interaction menu.