What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

Bronz0h

Reputation score
I got past the first boss and am now stuck as this man I care nothing for. How do I get back to being the elf girl and her companions? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Looked at past posts and found the answer. Thanks past people.

Last edited:

SK203

Reputation score
the next question: How to unlock it?
I had it after the tower boss. This boss unlocks the meter at the top right and new abilities for Mikami (fusion with a party member for massive damage).

The only thing missing is that last dungeon and the end of the story...
I've seen it unlocked in another post but nowhere it is explained.

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What does the upper left task mean? Im wandering blind and cant find the target

s51512.PNG

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a strategy to beat the queen. i manage to get her ep to 0 but she has regeneration and when i try to take her armor or impregnate her he bounces of? Is it just such a low chance or am i just unlucky

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay so how the heck do you give birth? I'm seeing that there's apparently a skill for it but it doesn't seem to work anywhere? Is it the skill with the heart all girls have from the beginning? Because it's white and if I use it the character speaks, I'm guessing they're basically saying "I can't give birth here" or something but...where the hell can they give birth? People have said "Anywhere"

They're all at level 8 or 9 so is it something I've yet to unlock?

EDIT I managed to get them to birth in a park in the first town...no idea why there is fine?

Also how do you progress with the male MC? He's so pitifully weak I can't seem to capture any girls.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Okay so how the heck do you give birth? I'm seeing that there's apparently a skill for it but it doesn't seem to work anywhere? Is it the skill with the heart all girls have from the beginning? Because it's white and if I use it the character speaks, I'm guessing they're basically saying "I can't give birth here" or something but...where the hell can they give birth? People have said "Anywhere"

EDIT I managed to get them to birth in a park in the first town...no idea why there is fine?
It has to be a public area with people around, basically. They are exhibitionists, more or less. What they say is basically that they want to do it where people can see.
The dialogue of the scenes is set up so there are observers commenting, wouldn't make sense if it happened in the middle of nowhere or an empty room. The dev just didn't want to make different birth scenes for different types of areas.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
You should get the whole gallery up now both NPCs and monsters.
Though some scene will crash if preg statut or not (spider....) and some birth omake not sure what missing to make them works.
That's a lot of content.View attachment 41687
How do you open the omake gallery?

The one with the animated sex battle sprites.

Last edited:

SK203

Reputation score
You need to fight the Queen (Hard fight for me)
Then go to the Tower map there should be a dialog when you enter it go to the boss room for a cutscene
Thanks ! I can't fight the Queen yet, Mikami just have a dialog. I can go to the left talk to Amarillys (the tower boss) but it didn't unlock anything

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It has to be a public area with people around, basically. They are exhibitionists, more or less. What they say is basically that they want to do it where people can see.
The dialogue of the scenes is set up so there are observers commenting, wouldn't make sense if it happened in the middle of nowhere or an empty room. The dev just didn't want to make different birth scenes for different types of areas.
That's...odd but I guess it checks out with these characters!

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a strategy to beat the queen. i manage to get her ep to 0 but she has regeneration and when i try to take her armor or impregnate her he bounces of? Is it just such a low chance or am i just unlucky
How high does the indecency need to be to be able to fight the princess?

easy85

Reputation score
Go back to 5, follow the road till you see a guard. Speak to him and continue till you exit the map. This should unlock the castle (marked 12 on the map)
To unlock 12 (bandit castle) you have to go 4 (road), not 5 (forest). If you enter it from "hill side" (2nd option) and go up a bit, you'll find a guard, merchant and broken camp. The guard tells you about bandits.

yugichanggg

Reputation score
What should I do to make progress after I meet the requirements for a girlfriend?
(Since I'm using translation fanction, my sentences might be strange.)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks ! I can't fight the Queen yet, Mikami just have a dialog. I can go to the left talk to Amarillys (the tower boss) but it didn't unlock anything
It may have something to do with the number of sidequest.
Did you raise the rank of the buble NPCs in various town? I had a bunch in S rank and you need to collect sparkle in each map some does trigger dialog.
Are the NPC in town openly fucking Mikami or lewd themselve. May need to check the magic shop.

In the order i did the bandit sidequest -> Monkey sidequest -> Orc sidequest -> Horse sidequest then reporting to the queen trigger a fight, then randomely going around the dungeon trigger a dialog in the tower leading to a cutscene when getting to the boss room and the map unlocked.
Not sure but i do regulary check dialog between the queen, the male MC boss, Amarillys had a bunch of dialog, the magic shop girl, and the girl that give DNA stuff and a run for NPC in town
Make sure to spam the dialog to see if it's looping or not.

What should I do to make progress after I meet the requirements for a girlfriend?
(Since I'm using translation fanction, my sentences might be strange.)
There is a shop that sell a ring may need to give them that? Ring.png

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For me it was like this: At about 60k indecency (the number in the upper right corner), going into the cellar (where the male MC base is) triggered a long conversation between Mikami, the princess and Kairi. After that, I went to the top of the tower and got a cutscene. After that cutscene, you can talk to the princess and a fight will ensue. Win that fight and the (presumably) last area will unlock.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking at the game data it's pretty amazing the few bug you can encounter for a v1.0.
I can't believe they put 21k worth of pics into one folder though, going around finding missing stuff is going to be something.

I wonder if Butakoma should have make the game into 2 games. If you remove the Brothel part the game offer plenty already.
A stand alone game with the Male MC would be good too with his own cg gallery. Going around mind control girls until you reach the goddess or Mikami's party( i wonder if an SSS rank skill would be enough...)

Oh yeah the sex skills of the girls and the male MC depend on the magic stat, with 999Ma i could do 7k worth EP damage to the Queen with the puppet masturbation skill.

SK203

Reputation score
To unlock 12 (bandit castle) you have to go 4 (road), not 5 (forest). If you enter it from "hill side" (2nd option) and go up a bit, you'll find a guard, merchant and broken camp. The guard tells you about bandits.
Thanks, fixed the post

It may have something to do with the number of sidequest.
Did you raise the rank of the buble NPCs in various town? I had a bunch in S rank and you need to collect sparkle in each map some does trigger dialog.
Are the NPC in town openly fucking Mikami or lewd themselve. May need to check the magic shop.

In the order i did the bandit sidequest -> Monkey sidequest -> Orc sidequest -> Horse sidequest then reporting to the queen trigger a fight, then randomely going around the dungeon trigger a dialog in the tower leading to a cutscene when getting to the boss room and the map unlocked.
Not sure but i do regulary check dialog between the queen, the male MC boss, Amarillys had a bunch of dialog, the magic shop girl, and the girl that give DNA stuff and a run for NPC in town
Make sure to spam the dialog to see if it's looping or not.
For me it was like this: At about 60k indecency (the number in the upper right corner), going into the cellar (where the male MC base is) triggered a long conversation between Mikami, the princess and Kairi. After that, I went to the top of the tower and got a cutscene. After that cutscene, you can talk to the princess and a fight will ensue. Win that fight and the (presumably) last area will unlock.
Thanks guys, I think my save was bugged, I should have had the prerequisites. In version 1.4 Butakoma added a "flame" in Kairi's room that reset flags for Mikami and Ryse.
Mikami's reset allowed me to unlock the dialog with Kairi and the princess. I didn't have to fight her though...

I will explore the last area later today, and updated my guide page 11.
After that, the last "secret" I thnik is getting the goddess, from what I managed to translate in the author's blog, you must have the alchemist in your brothel and trigger the lover state for the boss with the masked eyes (ice boss from the fire & ice duo). I have issues with that, as I have fulfilled the conditions but I don't have the dialog.

Last question if you know: How to unlock the scene in the capital with the tailor ? He just asks me to no interrupt him and I have no idea what to do, even with Butakoma's hints...
( => He edited the post with "hints" to find the guys with exclamation marks on their heads)

Thanks again !