What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Talk to this woman to open the gallery.
I'm aware of that, but there's no animated sprite gallery there. Or am I missing something?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks guys, I think my save was bugged, I should have had the prerequisites. In version 1.4 Butakoma added a "flame" in Kairi's room that reset flags for Mikami and Ryse.
Mikami's reset allowed me to unlock the dialog with Kairi and the princess. I didn't have to fight her though...

I will explore the last area later today, and updated my guide page 11.
After that, the last "secret" I thnik is getting the goddess, from what I managed to translate in the author's blog, you must have the alchemist in your brothel and trigger the lover state for the boss with the masked eyes (ice boss from the fire & ice duo). I have issues with that, as I have fulfilled the conditions but I don't have the dialog.

Last question if you know: How to unlock the scene in the capital with the tailor ? He just asks me to no interrupt him and I have no idea what to do, even with Butakoma's hints...
( => He edited the post with "hints" to find the guys with exclamation marks on their heads)

Thanks again !
Do you know what the requirement to fight the princess as Ryse is?

Anyway, to get the scene with the tailor, you need an outfit the alchemist makes for you.

SK203

Reputation score
I'm aware of that, but there's no animated sprite gallery there. Or am I missing something?
Sorry, I don't think there is a sprite gallery sadly... You can change the settings in a submenu to make them bigger in combat but that's all I think. Maybe in a future update ?

Do you know what the requirement to fight the princess as Ryse is?

Anyway, to get the scene with the tailor, you need an outfit the alchemist makes for you.
I have to try talking to her now that I have unlocked the last dungeon (on my updated post, place 16). It should be possible to fight her before or after finishing it.
THANKS A LOT for the tailor. I'm gonna talk to the alchemist. I imagine you can craft the outfit either by talking to her or with the clickable board on her desk.

After all that, I'll try to update my post.

apples777

Reputation score
How do you get the final scenes with the demons? I've gotten A rank with all of them but can't seem to go any higher than that.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, I don't think there is a sprite gallery sadly... You can change the settings in a submenu to make them bigger in combat but that's all I think. Maybe in a future update ?

I have to try talking to her now that I have unlocked the last dungeon (on my updated post, place 16). It should be possible to fight her before or after finishing it.
THANKS A LOT for the tailor. I'm gonna talk to the alchemist. I imagine you can craft the outfit either by talking to her or with the clickable board on her desk.

After all that, I'll try to update my post.
Yeah, thanks for the help, but I noticed it too, once a played through the last dungeon.

You don't happen to know wether there are scenes for Ryse with Kairi or Mikami?

trinity69

Reputation score
Does anyone have like a list of favorite presents for at least the unique characters? its a bigger hassle than i initialy thought.

SK203

Reputation score
How do you get the final scenes with the demons? I've gotten A rank with all of them but can't seem to go any higher than that.
There is an S Rank. Try having more babies from Milkami with the demons, the rank is function of births + sex count. Also, you have to defeat Amarillys (tower boss) before.

How do you unlock 3 (brothel upgrade)?
You have to up the rank of your brothel. You can do that by assigning girls in the third menu when you click on the chessboard.
When the ranks are attained, you need to pay money, but you have to use the brothel money (the one gained by the girls)

Erembour

Reputation score
And where can I sell clothes? The normal shops don't have the sell option unlocked.

Can someone tell me how high the Indecency meter goes?
I had no trouble selling clothing and other items at the regular item shop, the one where Mikami can fuck the owner.

SK203

Reputation score
And where can I sell clothes? The normal shops don't have the sell option unlocked.

Can someone tell me how high the Indecency meter goes?
There is no limit ! but you need 50 000 for the last dungeon I think,and 90 000 for all secret events (from what I understood/poorly translated from the author's blog)

Does anyone have like a list of favorite presents for at least the unique characters? its a bigger hassle than i initialy thought.
Ice boss girl like books
Forest boss (loli with long blue hair) likes flowers. On each girl second stat page, you can see the likes/dislikes (I think it's unlocked if you speak to them)

apples777

Reputation score
There is an S Rank. Try having more babies from Milkami with the demons, the rank is function of births + sex count. Also, you have to defeat Amarillys (tower boss) before.
I've beaten the final boss, so I wonder if this is a bug I'm encountering then... I've had sex and have had the brown demon give birth many times already and still nothing. I'll try updating the game and see if anything changes.

RSknight

Reputation score
finally unlocked the shopkeeper and maod events for male mc,cant seem to find how to unlock the goddess recruitment,interacted on everything i can,same for the kairi boss fight,theres suppose to be another stage on the demon tower,and no idea how to trigger it.using v 1.0

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
finally unlocked the shopkeeper and maod events for male mc,cant seem to find how to unlock the goddess recruitment,interacted on everything i can,same for the kairi boss fight,theres suppose to be another stage on the demon tower,and no idea how to trigger it.using v 1.0
By now, I don't think Kairi even has a battle.

Can someone explain to me how the romance system with the male MC works? Do I have to do something else, other then bringing their love stat to the highest point?

Veka52

Reputation score
Ayy boys I'm struggling. Think I've choked down about every bug in this game lol.
I was farming relationship for the Queen and the ice boss and I realized I'm not getting any rank up's for anyone and I think it's fucking with other stuff as well.
I got lovers with that first boss so I assumed it would be pretty similar and I'd just have to max relation and do the dialogue that pops up in the training menu but the queen has none and the Ice chick only has 3 despite being maxed. The queen is S S A skill wise but still listed as E overall and I don't have any of her rank unlocks.
Was hoping that maybe getting lover relation with the Queen would let me into the right area so I could scout that green haired chick but I'm stuck now -_-
Please my game, it's very sick. I'm on 1.4 btw.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I played through the story, now I think I will leave the game be.

Maybe there will be a (official) english version in the future.

Veka52

Reputation score
Ayy boys I'm struggling. Think I've choked down about every bug in this game lol.
I was farming relationship for the Queen and the ice boss and I realized I'm not getting any rank up's for anyone and I think it's fucking with other stuff as well.
I got lovers with that first boss so I assumed it would be pretty similar and I'd just have to max relation and do the dialogue that pops up in the training menu but the queen has none and the Ice chick only has 3 despite being maxed. The queen is S S A skill wise but still listed as E overall and I don't have any of her rank unlocks.
Was hoping that maybe getting lover relation with the Queen would let me into the right area so I could scout that green haired chick but I'm stuck now -_-
Please my game, it's very sick. I'm on 1.4 btw.
Nevermind I'm a dumbass lol. Brothel characters also need actual working experience to rank up not just stats who would have thought right... So now I'm slowly but surely working the relationship duologue up since it is indeed seems to be tied to rank. Yall let me know if there anyone you think would unlock anything and i'll try working on them.

apples777

Reputation score
What does the ring that costs 10000 do? I've been trying to use it on the girls in the brothel but the game won't let me, not even on the girl I'm at max affinity with (I figured giving them a ring at max affinity would let me marry them or something). I figure I'm missing something here

Veka52

Reputation score
What does the ring that costs 10000 do? I've been trying to use it on the girls in the brothel but the game won't let me, not even on the girl I'm at max affinity with (I figured giving them a ring at max affinity would let me marry them or something). I figure I'm missing something here
From what I know you need to be Lovers first then it gives you some special duologue but I've only done it with one character so it could be different for others.
I'm testing it right now but I'm pretty sure to get lovers you need to raise rank, affection, and go through duologue you that pops up in the training menu (the one you bring up with the D key).
The first green boss was easy, I only had to take her up to C rank but the queen i've only just unlocked her second duologue with B rank and maxed affection.
That's pretty much all I know, but I'm also working on the alchemist girl and the frost boss/girl with vines.

apples777

Reputation score
From what I know you need to be Lovers first then it gives you some special duologue but I've only done it with one character so it could be different for others.
I'm testing it right now but I'm pretty sure to get lovers you need to raise rank, affection, and go through duologue you that pops up in the training menu (the one you bring up with the D key).
The first green boss was easy, I only had to take her up to C rank but the queen i've only just unlocked her second duologue with B rank and maxed affection.
That's pretty much all I know, but I'm also working on the alchemist girl and the frost boss/girl with vines.
Ohh I see, alright. I'm working on the girl in the last room right now, but what's the way you raise rank? Is it to just train them with the 4th option in the Brothel menu?

Veka52

Reputation score
Ohh I see, alright. I'm working on the girl in the last room right now, but what's the way you raise rank? Is it to just train them with the 4th option in the Brothel menu?
The only way I'm making progress is by having them actually work. You need enough either costumers or EXP(?) then train any stat (doesn't actually have to go up a rank) and the rank up will go through.
It's a bit of a slog, I just keep putting them out then training an random stat to see if they have ranked up yet.
Got the Queen to lover status at rank A but not all at once so there might be more that did it. unfortunately didn't unlock the green haired chick tho.
Also another thing to note, characters have limited skill level ups (it's the number right above their 3rd skill in the character list) and stuff like growth rates seem to be random even on unique girls.
There's an item to get rid of the skill cap on a girl but it requires 2 hearts. You get one when you get a lover but it honestly doesn't seem like it matters that much.

Edit: well fuck me there's literally a section with lover requirements... Press Z on them in the character list and then Q or W and it's the red text.

Last edited: