OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style.

(Two it is.)
Cassy deciding to risk it, heads off to the nearest sewer entrance. As Cassy goes down she is assaulted by a nasty smell. Extremely foul smelling down here almost caused Cassy to swoon, due to her sensitive nose. *Argh, this smell isn't going to come off anytime soon.* Thought Cassy, as she pulled her rusty daggers from her belt. I wonder where those bugs are at thought Cassy.
Splash! Cassy jumped in surprise and whirled around in time to see a rat attacking her. As it leaped at her Cassy easily sidestepped it and stabbed a dagger into it's brain as it leaped past where she once been. Cassy quickly went over to the dead rat and took her dagger from it's skull. Cassy groaned when she saw that the tip of one of her rusty daggers was broken. Cassy begin to explore the sewers, she made her way through them crouched and stealthily. Lucky for her there was magic orb lights down here. No one knew why they were down here but they were.
As Cassy came forded a thigh deep current to the other side of the sewer. Cassy saw a bug. *This must be it* Cassy thought as she stared at the bug. Apparently there was only one bug for this seemed a nest. There was no eggs in it, and it appeared to Cassy that the bug was asleep. *That looks like an overgrown wasp, without the stinger.* Thought Cassy. *Should I attack it? Or maybe I should wait.* Cassy said to herself in her mind. She grimaced at the mess on her pants and her tail. She felt there was a little sliding down from her tail into her pants. Cassy grumbled to herself "as soon as I am finished I am getting a bath and washing myself."

Equipment:
Head: Eyepatch over right eye.
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body: White Cotton Bra. Dusty Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands: Right: Broken tip rusty dagger. Left: Rusty Dagger.
Waist: Wet and stinky Leather Belt..
Lower Body: Wet and stinky White Panties. Wet and stinky Fitting leather Pants.

Inventory:
Wet and stinky Copper Coins (5)
Wet and stinky White Panties.

1.) Attempt sneak attack.
2.) Wait.
3.) Other.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1, can we put a boot in it's head?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

1. Better finish it quickly.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, 1

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassy feeling that it wouldn't be wise to wait, jumped the apparent sleeping wasp. With her cat-lineage blood and human blood, Cassy easily pounced the unknown bug, easily stabbing both daggers into the back of what she thought it's carapace head. They sunk into the head and bug literally swiped at her with one's bottom. The overgrown Wasp Bug (OWB for short) managed to hit Cassy off of it and into a wall. Which Cassy hit with an "omph!"
"OW!" yelped a dazed Cassy. Cassy quickly recovered and moved out of the way as the OWB, with her daggers still in it's head carapace, came hurtling towards her. Cassy slipped as she moved and landed into the sewer waterways. Cassy was momentarily submerged, before getting her head above water. Gasping for breath Cassy noticed the OWB wasn't flying apparently it was just charging her with it's legs.
*Got to get out of the water* Cassy thought to herself as she struggled out of the onto the opposite side of the OWB. The OWB just waved it's antennae before hopping to her side of the sewers. With the brackish water dripping from Cassy's wet cloths and furs. Cassy pondered how to kill this vile bug.

Wet, in a dank and cold area. Winded. Water is blurring vision.

Equipment:
Head: (Eyepatch fell off.)
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Soaking Wet and stinky White Cotton Bra. No longer dusty but soaking wet and stinky Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands:
Right:
Left:

Lower Body: Soaking Wet and stinky White Panties. Soaking Wet and stinky Fitting leather Pants.

Inventory:
Soaking Wet and stinky Copper Coins (5)
Soaking Wet and stinky White Panties.

1.) Continue to attack it by (Suggestions.)
2.) Retreat for now.
3.) Run for your life.
4.) Other.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

4) Use Mikuru Beam!!!!
Real option: 1, Step on your daggers so it digs into the bug's brains

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

4: Attempt to counter with a side step near the edge of the walkway near the water.
Priorities:
a) Avoid attack
b) Quickly retrieve a dagger

If b) doesn't seem possible (depending how deep the dagger is)

c)Kick it in the side

If both b) or c) are unreasonable, choose d) ( c would be considered unreasonable if it was a narrow dodge or she ended up too close to OWB to attack)

d) Try and let the bug fall in the water while backing off

Of course, if all of this is too complicated, I'll go with Zero's 1.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ok, using tomoe's strategy since it can possibly involves zero's 1. Let the update happen.)

Cassy, smiling at her strategies and shaking her head to get the water out of her eyes, waited patiently for the OWB to be charged. She tensed her body and began to taunt the bug.
"Oh look at the small weak thing, it's so pathetic it's wing's won't even fly for it." (I am bad at taunts =/) Cassy taunted it. The OWB seeming to understand her charged. As it charged, Cassy crouched and basically super-pounced putting all her muscles into it. Cassy was barely able to jump over the OWB body, and landed sprightly on it's back. The bug feeling her on it's back once more jumped into the water, thinking to use the water current to throw her off. Cassy seeing it's intent knew she could finish it off if she pushed the daggers deeper, but Cassy also believed if she did that she, might drown.
"Crap" yelled Cassy as she yanked her none broken dagger out of the bug and hopped off it's body, as it went plunging into the water. Cassy nearly bonked her head upon the top of sewers but luckily she hopped just high enough to get off the bug. Cassy turned around a panting from her exertions and stared as the bug tried to get itself out of the water.
*If I time this throw correctly, I might lodge it into its eyes, and maybe pierce it's brain.* Cassy thought to herself.

Wet, in a dank and cold area. Winded and tiring.

Equipment:
Head: (Eyepatch fell off.)
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Soaking Wet and stinky White Cotton Bra. No longer dusty but soaking wet and stinky Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands:
Right:
Left: Rusty and wet/stinky dagger. (Harder to hold onto.)
Lower Body: Soaking Wet and stinky White Panties. Soaking Wet and stinky Fitting leather Pants.

Inventory:
Soaking Wet and stinky Copper Coins (5)
Soaking Wet and stinky White Panties.

SSD
1.) Throw Dagger
2.) Wait.
3.) Jump into the water and attack it.

(One vote, this is split second decisioning. If I put a SSD above the choices that means first vote, first serve.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, and if it looks like it's gonna break free attack.
aka 2

Last edited:

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, and if it seems to be having a hard time, take off the leather pants as they restrain movement slightly. (nah, I'm just being perverted)

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Grumble, use the numbers I am not that awesome at reading and looking well. I just look for the number and comment....)

Cassy deciding to wait, watch as the bug struggled to get out of the water. Cassy knew it was going to get out of the water since it's legs were long enough and strong enough to keep itself above the water. Cassy crouched and brought her dagger up and leaped at the struggling OWB as it finally managed to gain a foothold on one side. Luck was with Cassy since it's head turned toward her as she leaped allowing her to stab it in the eye all the way to the brain. Cassy eagerly got her hand out of it's bleeding head and begin to cut it's head as a trophy and proof for payment. Cassy worked fast since the current begin to drag it's dead body away.
15 minutes later.
Cassy managed to plop the still bleeding head on one of the local merchants guild tables. "Ok, I have killed the bugs as requested or the one bug. I now wish to get my silver piece, but in a hundred coppers." demanded a little drier but still wet Cassy. Cassy now noticed that some of the men were staring at her, or more pointedly her head. (They can't see through her brown shirt.) Cassy's hand went up to her head as she remembered her red cat eye. One of her hands went to her eye and covered it.
Some of the merchants still stared at her, while the apprentice went to get the reward.
Cassy stared at the men, staring some of them down and noting their lust, even through she stank to high heaven. *I am going to bathe after collecting the reward* Cassy thought to herself. A few minutes later the apprentice appeared with a hundred copper pieces bag. Cassy took the bag of copper and walked out of the room feeling stares at her. It was still bright daylight outside and not even near noon yet. It seemed it took only an hour for her to complete the request. Cassy put her good dagger and bad dagger back onto her belt.

Still a little Winded. Happy.

Equipment:
Head: Right hand covering left eye.
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Wet and stinky White Cotton Bra. Wet and stinky Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands:
Right: Covering red cat eye.
Left:
Waist: Wet and stinky Leather Belt and two rusty daggers (one's tip broken off.)
Lower Body: Wet and stinky White Panties. Soaking Wet and stinky Fitting leather Pants.

Inventory:
Bag of Copper Coins (105)
Wet and stinky extra White Panties.

1.) Go to nearby forest and bathe in secluded area.
2.) Go to baths in town and pay fee of 10 copper coins to bathe.
3.) Other. (Must include bathing and no shopping.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

2) because that way she can also see if theres anyways to wash her clothings nearby(like a washer inside the bathing area (which is common))

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Impatient at this moment.)

Cassy not wanting to risk the chance of being attacked at the forest went over to the public taxed baths. When she got there, she went to the woman's side and payed the 10 copper price. Cassy, then undressed peeling off her shirt, bra and pants with the belt. Cassy then proceeded to clean herself using soap, the nearby pool (bath) and tongue (part cat). Cassy grinned in accomplishment, she had killed a giant bug and got some easy money from it.
Cassy, after she finished washing her fur. Procceded to find a washboard and washed her cloth's. She grumbled to herself about that. *What to do now?* thought Cassy as she toweled herself dry, and walked out of the baths, with her clothing equipped.

Refreshed.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:

Upper Body: Clean smiling White Cotton Bra. Clean smiling Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist: Clean smiling Leather Belt and two rusty daggers (one's tip broken off.)
Lower Body: Clean smiling White Panties. Clean smiling Fitting leather Pants.

Inventory:
Bag of Copper Coins (105)
Clean smiling extra White Panties.

1.) Go shopping (Basically I'll list clothing, armor, weapons, and anything else at the general thrift shop. Copper isn't worth much.)
2.) Go back to board for more quests.
3.) Go back to the inn, and pay 5 coppers for a bad room to sleep in.
4.) Other.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1) Buy new weapons / repair old weapons
AND
2) Find new quests

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

1 and 2. Get new daggers and find another quest.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So. . .
4: 1 and 2.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassy not wanting to fight another battle with these piece of crap daggers decides to go shopping. As Cassy goes to the general store she see's a discount on the inventory there.

(Shopping requires one post by itself.)
Votes should be like this. W = Weapons C = Armor and Cloth and M = misc.
W.)Weapons:
1.)Rusty/Decayed metals: Crap! (Everything has low attack. But they can do more damage in other areas.)
A.)Axe: Good attack, needs some sharpening. Slow to handle, burdensome. (8 Copper pieces.)
B.)Shortsword: Your overall balanced weapon. Needs sharpening. (4 Copper)
C.)Longsword: Same as above but more reach. Needs sharpening. (8 Copper.)
D.)Dagger: Cassy has two. Effective for quick hit and run tatics. Needs sharpening. (2 Copper.)

2.)Wood: Blunt objects and such. (Undead bone splitting weapons ever!)
A.)Board: Good for whacking people (1 Copper)
B.)Mace: A step up, just with some leather for a handle. (4 Copper)
C.)Board With a nail and grip.: Much better for whacking people. (3 Copper)
D.) Mace with wood chips inserted inside for spikes: It hurts alot more. (6 Copper)
E.) ShortBow: Comes with no arrows. (3 Copper)
F.) Longbow: Out of stock.

3.) Copper Weapons
A.) 50 Copper Headed Arrows. (5 Copper per 50. 1 Copper for 10.)
B.) Axe: Much better then the decayed crap. (35 Copper.)
C.) ShortSword: It can now almost slice and dice. (30 Copper.)
D.) Longsword: This has the thrust and reach. (35 Copper.)
E.) Dagger: This can now actually do more damage. (20 Copper)

C.) Cloth/Armor. Ok now putting this in.
L.)Leather - Only stuff we have right now.

H.) Head: Stuff for your head.
1.) Leather Cap: Better then nothing. (5 Copper.)

S.)Shoulders: Nothing.

G.)Hands:
1.) Leather Gloves. (10 Copper)
2.) Studded Leather Gloves. (20 Copper.)

U.)Upper Body:
1.) Leather Shirt (Cassy owns one) (30 Copper)
2.) Studded Leather Shirt (80 Copper)

W.)Waist: Nothing.

L.) Lower Body.
1.) Leather Pants. (50 Copper)
2.) Studded Leather Pants. (1 silver Piece or 100 copper.)
3.) Keather Skirt (15 Copper)
4.) Studded Leather skirt (30 Copper) Not much in the way of protection these things are.

Q.)Under Garments:
Silk is auto 60 silver pieces, Cotton is 10 silver pieces, Wool is 30 Copper pieces.
Just type in what there is.

Money on hand: 95 Copper pieces (10 from town washing tax.)

Last edited:

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

W3D I like longswords :p