What's new

C.Y.O.A.S DV Style, ended.

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style.

7. Cassey has had more than enough punishment.

Adventurers:

Mace
Human fighter male
Brown hair, blue eyes
age 34
weapon of choice: mace ( big surprise)

Selene
Half-elf wizard female
Blonde hair, green eyes
age 22

I don't do much with making detailed stuff up on the spot, so you can use this as a base.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Liking the story so far :)

Imma pick 3, then 7:

Suzy:
Elf Assassin
Ginger hair, shoulder length, Green eyes.
Carries a cutlass, various knives (for CQC and throwing) and a Crossbow.
Her clothes are designed to break up her outline, includes hood to hide her hair.

Ulysses:
Human Mage
Brown hair, wears a skullcap. Blue eyes.
Carries a quarterstaff and short sword.
Wears a robe, has a tendency towards lightning-class spells, nymphomaniac.

Is that metal spike still in her ass o_0?

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Goak and Veranda encounter her on their way back.

(I know it's a stupid idea this is my first time in cyoas)

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay... People still wish for me to continue this. I'll update in two days then.

*Goes thread digging to find information*

Mirchie

Reputation score

Okay... People still wish for me to continue this. I'll update in two days then.

*Goes thread digging to find information*
YAYZ!

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

choice 7. have Lilith save Cassandra from the orc
Name: Lilith (only name that i could think of at the time can be changed)
Breast/Cock Size:4 (D cup)
Hair:8 and 3(Black with highlights of red)
Eye:4.(blue)
Race:2(half elf if possible
Cloths:4 body:maroon/dark red dragon leather top and leggings
Shoulders:black cape with cowl has some form of camoflage enchanment
feet: deep brown boots of cowhide
weapon:iron swordstaff looks like this

personal note: i enjoyed reading your stories so much i created an account please continue them and maybe create more.

Last edited:

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

7. a celibant monk of the sex gods

details are up to you.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Continues thread digging and dislikes internets.*

This is going to be a long update time >.<

Mirchie

Reputation score

We can has wait :)

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

just wanted to bump this up and ask if you are going to continue with this or jsut sit back and enjoy the ones that are going on at the moment?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Possibly going to enjoy and watch the others. Through I will attempt to update this every end of the week. (Saturday and Sunday)

Let's say 50/50 okay?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Come on Dia~! DON'T ABANDON ME!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Abandon him Dia! I'll give you cookies and muffins!

On another note, here's hoping it does come back. *raises a glass of grape wine*.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Okay... The votes for other adventurers are taking me by some surprise so I'm going with one super detailed one and one simple one. 7 and 1)

Cassy glared at the orc as she screamed "NO!" And bit the orc's cock head with her sharp fangs, ripping a chunk out as the orc screamed "You fucking cat bitch!" As he kicked at her face, blackening her eye and causing her vision to dim as she groaned weakly. "I'm going to kill you.." The orc growled loudly as he picked up a hammer and raised..... Cassy could see her life flashing before her eyes as the hammer began it's descent, when all of a sudden she saw something pop out of the orc's chest, causing the orc to grunt. Cassy would try to look up and see who it was, but her blackening eye was making it hard to see.

Cassy just groaned loudly as the orc collasped and dropping the hammer and falling to the ground where a half-elven women stood behind him, pulling out the iron swordstaff. She looked at Cassy before saying "Mace, is the area around here clear?" Her voice had a smoky quality to it as her face was partially hidden by her cowl as she crouched next to Cassy, unbinding Cassy's bindings as Cassy groaned softly and a tear of joy leaked from her eyes. "Than-thank you for rescuing me." She said as she sat up, wincing from her back pains. As she sat up, she saw another figure appear, it was a tall human male who towered over both girls as he said to lilith "No more orcs. It looks like this one was a loner." He turned to look at Cassy and his took a sharp intake of breath as he said "I'll go get some herbs. Lilith keep her company." As he walked away.

Cassy hid her nudity from the man, covering her busom and her nethars as she asked weakly "Thank you.. but what are your names? Mi-mines Cassandra, but please call me Cassy." As she looked at Lilith who responded gently "My names Lilith. That's Mace." As she pointed at the figure who was walking deeper into the cave to get something. "How did you end up that orc's prisoner...Cassy?" Cassy hugged herself as she said weakly "I...I rather not talk about it... D-do you mind if I get some clothing?" Lilith nodded as she said "Yes. But first wait for Mace to get back."

Cassy nodded her head as her stomach growled and Lilith continued her soft smile as she got up and restoked the fire pit which was smoldering as Mace came back with some herbs and bandages, applying the herbs to Cassy's back pains and other places she couldn't reach. He also helped bandaged her as she blushed lightly in his presence. "Ummm thank you so much again.." Cassy finally said to both Mace and Lilith as she hugged herself, being given some rough leather tunic and pants, since Lilith's bra's were too big for her.

Mace and Lilith nodded as Mace said "No problem." Lilith would dish out some dinner for all three of them, Mace and Lilith would eat and watch Cassy ravenously eat her dinner. All three would then sleep. But as Cassy lay sleeping she hugged herself, rubbing her pregnant belly in shame as she wondered....

Cassy knows she's pregnant. 20 days till birth of a random tentacle spawn. Looks 4 months pregnant. Bound. Very Bruised cheek. Her vagina is stretched but returning to normal. Smells lightly of piss. Bruises on breasts faint. Hungry. Blackened eye. Bandaged. Healing herbs applied to body.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders: Rough Leather Tunic
Upper Body: Bandages covered by Rough Leather Tunic
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Grey panties (lilith's) Rough Leather Pants.
Feet:

Votes:
1A.) Wake up before lilith and Mace, and try to make a good breakfast as thanks for them.
1B.) Get up and get into bed with Lilith (Very slutty, may have neg consequences)
1C.) Get up and get into bed with Mace (Very slutty, may have neg consequences)
2A.) Get up and steal all their stuff and kill them both.
2B.) Get up and steal all their stuff but not kill them.
3.) Put them in chains and enslave them. (May or may not work)
4.) Other

Optional Voting about author:
Y1 - Yay it's posted.
Y2 - Boo, the petty evil one is back.
Y3 - S/He's alive!?!?! :eek::eek:
Y4 - Let's go read some Kathy LOZ CYOAS or Fanta's Pokemon CYOAS

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

1A.) Wake up before lilith and Mace, and try to make a good breakfast as thanks for them.

Y1 - Yay it's posted and you used my character:D. and Y4 :D

Mirchie

Reputation score

1A
Y1

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1A
Y1

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(1A wins.... landslide Y1 wins as well.)

Cassy, would sleep only for a few hours before, as if a natural alarm clock awoke in her, she would awaken, feeling disorientated and confused before she looked around and say Lilith's and Mace's sleeping forms as she got out of her little sleeping bag and stretched the kinks out of her body, her body was still quite sore and healing and she touched her blackened eye, wincing at it as she smiled softly at Lilith and Mace.

Cassy would search their camp for ingredients as she started up a fire with the leftover wood and a bit of coal. She would also reuse the stew from last night, but she added a bit of meat jerky into it. She also collected some more water and poured it into the stew to let some steam happen. Cassy would hear Lilith and then Mace groan softly to awakefulness as Lilith quipped sleepily "Is someone making us breakfast?" As cassy replied in a thankful and playful tone "Yes, someone is."

As Lilith and Mace awoke and they would get their food from the pot as they thanked Cassy for it. As they ate Lilith asked "How are your..... wounds feeling dear?" As she eyed Cassy, noting the pregnant belly again and wondering what Cassy was carrying as Cassy replied "They've healing... all of them hopefully." As she relaxed in Lilith's presence and Mace as Mace asked, quite bluntly and getting a quirked eyebrow from Lilith "Cassy, would you like to join me and Lilith till we get to town?"

Cassy would blink and find herself at a sudden indesicion. These people were her benefactors and had helped her. But... a paranoid streak inside Cassy's mind that had developed from the events of meeting that hideous creature on their way to the dukes said "They might be agents working for the duke, coming to capture Cassy and making her a slave..." Cassy would look at Lilith and Mace in the eyes as she said....

Cassy knows she's pregnant. 19 days till birth of a random tentacle spawn. Looks 4 months pregnant.Healing cheek. Her vagina is stretched but returning to normal. Smells lightly of piss. Bruises on breasts faint. Light blackened Left eye. Bandaged. Healing herbs applied to body.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders: Rough Leather Tunic
Upper Body: Bandages covered by Rough Leather Tunic
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Grey panties (lilith's) Rough Leather Pants.
Feet:

Votes:
1A.) Ignore the paranoid streak and agree with pleasure.
1B.) Ignore the paranoid streak and agree with reluctantence
1C.) Ignore the paranoid streak and agree with suspicion.
2.) Change subject and keep smiling
3A.) Ask them if their working for the duke.
3B.) Accuse them of working for the duke.
4A.) Lightly say thanks, but no thanks.
4B.) Say no.
5.) Other.

(On other information, I'm going to be updating this weekly. Also, if anyone wishes too, I put a character sheet up in the comments thread for any cyoas I do or Zero does. If you want to make an adventurer and hopefully get him/her included, Use that character sheet.)