OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style.

(1a Wins again)

Cassy would continue to look at Lilith and Mace's eyes as she smiled and nodded her head saying "Yes. Yes I would love to join your party.." Her voice reverbrated with pleasure as she said this and Lilith and Mace grinned happily.

Lilith said "Welcome to the team then Cassy." As she got up to hug Cassy while Mace just shook her hand as Cassy felt her cheeks blush at being hugged as she said "Thank you for letting me." As this joyous celebration was going on, unbeknowst to Cassy, her old party, well what was left of it... Goak and Veranda would be at where they were suppose to be to complete the mission they had signed up for. Goak looking at the temple/home of Loki, as he said to Veranda "Any clue to get in priestess?" Veranda would just be standing there as she thought and shook her head "Not right now... I'll tell you when I figure it out.." As Veranda set up a magic circle to hopefully, get an answer from Vild, the god she worshipped.

Lilith and Mace would be packing up as did Cassy as all three stood and Lilith led the way, hopefully to the surface.

Cassy knows she's pregnant. 19 days till birth of a random tentacle spawn. Looks 4 months pregnant.Healing cheek. Her vagina is stretched but returning to normal. Smells lightly of piss. Bruises on breasts faint. Light blackened Left eye. Bandaged. Healing herbs applied to body.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders: Rough Leather Tunic
Upper Body: Bandages covered by Rough Leather Tunic
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Grey panties (lilith's) Rough Leather Pants.
Feet:

Votes for Veranda and Goak
1.A) Veranda's magic circle works, and she gets an answer.
1.B) As above but the answer she gets is that something she doesn't like.
2.) Veranda get's pissed at the magic circle and doesn't both with it.
3.) Veranda gets the answer, and the answer is to attempt to rape/have sex with Goak.
4.) Other.

Votes for the LCM party. (Lilith Cassy Mace)
A.) They encountered nothing more in the caverns and make it to the entrance.
B.) They do encounter a cave monster. [Insert what it is]
C.) Other

(Here ish the update... I think I did bad -.- )

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

VG- 1.B) As above but the answer she gets is that something she doesn't like.

LCM-B.) They do encounter a cave monster. [abnormally sized mouse]

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1A but after getting in, there will be suprise butt secks

And then B a monster that would be wielding something Cassy could use (Could be insanely tough if you want them to lose, I just want Cassy to have a chance of getting at least a weapon to defend herself with.)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1A, and I find fantas suggestion of a giant mouse amusing enough to vote the same LCM-B.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

1A, and I find fantas suggestion of a giant mouse amusing enough to vote the same LCM-B.
Yes yes, I concur!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll second Tassadar's choice.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Fanta's vote wins.)

Veranda would stand upon the magic circle and Goak, as he watched, saw Veranda stiffen as she let out a long exhalation of air as she turned towards Goak and said "This is bad..." As she looked downwards as Goak left eyebrow arched upwards before his brow furrowed and he said "What is the answer to get in Veranda?" Veranda just stood there, her eyes closed as she finally said "I have to wear pa-panties an-and a fucking bra!" As she said the two mentioned objects in such horrible taste, as if it would be worst then death as Goak just stared at her in disbelief as he said "Then wear them so we can go in.." As Veranda spat out "I can't! That goes against Vild's teachings.. I can only wear panties and a bra if their meant to seduce someone! I can't just wear plain old ones! They have got to be sexy to go along with Vild's teachings... And I just plain hate them! They get in the way of sex!" Goak just rubbed his temples at Veranda's small rant as he said "We need to complete this.... For the reward and for the others of our party..." Veranda just glared at Goak as she said "Don't dare even try to guilt trip me Goak!" Goak just glared at her before saying "Then I'll force you to wear them!" Which caused Veranda's eyes to narrow more if possible as she shrieked out 'DOn't you dare!"

Lilith, Mace and Cassy, journeying to the exit with Cassy a bit behind as she had some troubles due to her slowly growing stomach... Mace would stop them all as he said "There's something ahead...." Lilith unsheathed her scythe as they slowly went forward, Cassy gulping softly and looking at her small claws that were natural for cat people to have through they weren't as effective as their full feline sides. As they turned around the corner, they saw an abnormally large mouse anthro, that towered over 8 feet tall and had bulging muscles all over it's body. It also had what seemed six or seven daggers buried into it's back, where blood was contiously leaking from and it's eyes showed that it was no longer intelligent but mad with rage as it let out a mouse squeak roar, hiliarious sounding except when one is standing in front of a charging mouse anthro!

Cassy knows she's pregnant. 19 days till birth of a random tentacle spawn. Looks 4 months pregnant.Healing cheek. Her vagina is stretched but returning to normal. Smells lightly of piss. Bruises on breasts faint. Light blackened Left eye. Bandaged. Healing herbs applied to body.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders: Rough Leather Tunic
Upper Body: Bandages covered by Rough Leather Tunic
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Grey panties (lilith's) Rough Leather Pants.
Feet:

Votes:
G&V
1.A) Goak wins the confrontation with Veranda and forces her to wear panties and a bra.
1.B) Goak wins the confrontation, rapes Veranda, and then forces her to wear the panties and bra.
2.A) Veranda wins the confrontation and forces GOak to wear the panties and bra.
2.B) Veranda wins the confrontation, and using some of Vild's magics, genderswaps Goak, and forces the newly her into wearing panties and bra. (Picture of Goak if that choice is taken.)

LCM Party:
1.) Lilith and Mace attack. (Insert Battle Strategy)
2.) LCM flee.
3.) The mouse wins by the surprising charge attack and kills mace and rapes both Lilith and Cassy before Lilith manages to Kill the mouse as it's raping Cassy. (It rapes Lilith first.)

(Didn't think I'll update this did you?)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

2b, and 1
And yea, I am still typing up mine using the accursed Microsoft word, and fail internet. It's going slowly but it's going.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Where's the battle strategy for all those that voted 1 for LCM?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Harrumph. I'll post a battle strategy, since nobody else bothered.

The mouse, being merely a Rodent Of Unusual Size, charges... and impales itself on Lilith's skillfully-wielded swordstaff. Pinned in place, it's unable to dodge as Mace crushes its skull with his namesake. Cassy, being round of belly, does not contribute, but gets the pick of the daggers as the other two are uninterested.​

Sounds good?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Harrumph. I'll post a battle strategy, since nobody else bothered.

The mouse, being merely a Rodent Of Unusual Size, charges... and impales itself on Lilith's skillfully-wielded swordstaff. Pinned in place, it's unable to dodge as Mace crushes its skull with his namesake. Cassy, being round of belly, does not contribute, but gets the pick of the daggers as the other two are uninterested.​

Sounds good?
Yes, i like it

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Argh... Announcement in this thread... I've lost all interest and I can no longer even begin to guess at the story paths I've set down...

Sorry but this story of mine is closed :x. But, I hope at least I won't give you beings anymore cruel hope to a story that shan't be continued anymore.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style. Ended.

sad face......
speaking of stories mine are on extreme hold because of life issues and writer's block.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S DV Style, ended.

i say all the choices instead of a select few i think diversity is good thing for h games so i say all of this that you have now

Question: What is the Gender?
Choices:
1.) Male.yes
2.) Female.yes
(I know, you people want futa, but that was another story.)

Name Option: yes to all
1.) Katie
2.) Cassy
3.) Cassandra
4.) Other (No male names allowed )

Breast Size if vote is female: yes to all
1.) A Cup
2.) B Cup
3.) C Cup
4.) D Cup
5.) E Cup
6.) F Cup
7.) G
8.) H
9.) I
10.)J
11.)L
12.)M
13.)N

Cock Size if vote is Male: yes to all
1.) 5 Inches Long, 2 Inches thick
2.) 8 Inches Long, 3 Inches Thick
3.) 11 Inches Long, 4 Inches Thick
4.) 12 Inches Long, 4 Inches Thick
5.) 18 Inches Long, 8 Inches Thick (Thick = Wide -.-)
6.) 100 inch long cock and 90 inches thick (If you pick this the male character's going to die from loss of blood during arousal.) maybe for experienced players?

Hair Color:yes to all
1.) Brown.
2.) Silver.
3.) Blue.
4.) Red.
5.) Pink.
6.) Blond.
7.) Green.
8.) Black.
9.) Orange.

Eye Color: yes to all
1.) Amber.
2.) Gold.
3.) Red.
4.) Blue.
5.) Green.
6.) Brown.

Race: yes to all
1.) Elf (Post A Dark if you want dark elf.)
2.) Human.
3.) Mino-
4.) Cat.
5.) Dog.
6.) Lion.
7.) Tiger.
8.) Other. (No others please.)
(All anthro by the way.)

Cloths: yes to all
1.) Sexy
2.) Skimpy
3.) Casual
4.) Fighter's
5.) Mage
6.) Other (I am lazy.)

By the time you get to here the choice should look like This.
Name:
4 Other.
Breast/Cock Size
Hair:
4 and 5 ( I allow mixtures.)
Eye:
4 and 1. (First one you say is main, second one is secondary.)
Race:
Cloths:

There you go all, here a template for voting.

Breast/Cock Size:
Hair:
Eye:
Race:
Cloths:

so yeah those are my likings to be and they all dont have to be all there like some races and boob and penis sizes and other stuff can come later in a update so you wont be over burdened with the work you are doing