OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style.

(SSD 1)

Cassy ignored leon's (the duke) touch. She was intent on eating all the delicious fish. Leon marveled at her soft and silk fur. He imagined what it would be like all over her body. Especially when she was in her heat period. One of his hands begin to scratch and pet her head. Cassy looked up at him, and he noticed her different eye colors, the red one gave him a pause by he saw that it was a normal eye. "Would you please stop duke?" Cassy asked. "Leon my dear, you may call me Leon." Said Leon as he moved his hand away. *Hmmm, good thing I carry utensils such as this* smiled the duke as he pulled a little bag from underneath the table, without making a sound. "Cassy would you be as kind to get me some rock salt from the middle?" Leon asked Cassy. Cassy acknowledged and got up and walked over to the middle. Leon then pulled some powder and dumped it on Cassy's plate.

Feels an odd feeling to the duke.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body:
Indigo silk bra. Blue-black studded leather armor shirt.
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Black Leather skirt with 3 holsters and 2 scabbards. (Holsters can carry quick items. Quick items can be used as a free action.)
Lower Body: Indigo silk panties. Blue-black studded leather pants with hole for tail (Also reveals panties.)
Feet: Blue-Black shoes with indigo silk socks.

What kind of powder?
1.) Libido
2.) Sleeping
3.) Other.

Secondary Option.
Y1 = Fertility powder is mixed in with the powder.
Y2 = No fertility powder.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, missed it's an SSD.

1, Y2

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1, Y2
I mean... pregging Cassy will cause trouble for him AND uh... make it so that theres some kind of memory lapse effect mixed in with the powder.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

1 Y2

Woah... Everyone wants that girl.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Of Course. She's a hottie!)

As Cassy was getting the rock salt, The duke, Leon, sprinkled empowered libido powder on Cassy's plate and inside Cassy's drink. Cassy came back with the rock salt, "Thank you my dear" said Leon as he took some of and added it to his food. As Cassy went back to eating she noticed some odd substance with her eye's on the food.

Feels an odd feeling to the duke. Getting Suspicious.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body:
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Black Leather skirt with 3 holsters and 2 scabbards. (Holsters can carry quick items. Quick items can be used as a free action.)
Lower Body: Indigo silk panties. Blue-black studded leather pants with hole for tail (Also reveals panties.)

Inventory:
Spoon and knife for dining.

SSD
1.) Asks duke about odd substance.
2.) Ignores it.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Damn you plmnko!)

"What's this stuff on my plate?" Cassy asked Leon. Leon easily smiled and said "I have the same stuff on my plate as well." Leon showed Cassy his plate and Cassy noticed that the plates substance were similar. Cassy asked "What is it?" Leon replied "I believe it to be called white cheese, my cooks are somewhat fond of putting this cheese on certain plates." "Why wasn't it there when I first got my plate?" asked Cassy again. "Simple" replied the duke "You were far too busy looking at the food." Cassy nodded at this and went back to eating her food. *Phew, that was a little close* thought the duke.
Cassy was eating the food, when she felt a wetness grow inbetween her legs. Cassy felt shock at this. *What is making me horny?* Cassy thought. Leon noticed Cassy squirming and asked "What's wrong Cassy?" "Err, um nothing." Cassy said as she reached for her glass. "Ju- just some hot food." Cassy took a drink from her drink. Not noticing the odd discoloration. Cassy felt herself grow even warmer and the duke notice that Cassy pantie parts that were showing were very wet. Leon looked closely at her chair and noticed a gathering pool of juices.
Cassy said "I, I go- got t- to g-g-go to m-m-my ro-o-oo-m." The last word came out like a moan. Cassy shakily got up from her chair. And begin to walk to her guest room.

Feels an odd feeling to the duke. Feels Horny.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body:
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Soaking wet Indigo silk panties. Wet Blue-black studded leather pants with hole for tail (Also reveals panties.)

Inventory:

1.) Cassy collapses from an orgasm.
2.) The duke interrupts Cassy from leaving the room.
3.A) Cassy makes it to her room. Duke's second son will be there.
3.B) Cassy makes it to her room.
4.) Other.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(3A) If it turns out to be a tiebreaker between something else and 1 however, I'll change my vote to 1.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hahaha
3a

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Make it 2!
The duke will ask why is Cassy acting so strange suddenly and why would the duke's 2nd son suddenly be in her room?? MAKE SOME SENSE PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Zero owes me now! Haha. I am going to go with 2, just so I can get a favor from Zero!)

As Cassy struggled to the door. She almost reached the door when she felt some finger's press against her wetness. Cassy moaned and collasped only to be caught by Leon. "Your quite wet my little kitty, do you need some relief?" Leon stated. Cassy wanted, wanted something, "Ye- yes!" Cassy moaned. Leon smiled and carried her to his room, through a side entrance that led to the dining room. He smiled as he could see her blue-black leather pants grow darker and darker. *She is getting wet much faster then I thought, maybe she's weak to drugs?* the duke thought to himself. Leon finally entered his luxurious room.
He then proceeded to strip Cassy from her clothing. He stared in appreciation at her naked heaving bosom. Cassy needed release, she was fingering herself through her pants. Leon took her hands from her gushing pussy and began to take off her pants and panties. Leon had to peeled them off. Leon stripped himself as he watched Cassy finger herself to an orgasm. Leon stared at Cassy on the bed, her nipples stiff and her vagina twitching.
Leon finally pulled off his remaining obstacles on himself. His dick was gigantic, were as his second son had a huge dick, it looked almost dwarfed compare to the duke's. He lowered himself and entered Cassy's pussy. Cassy mewled in pain before the pleasure glazed her over.
3 hours later. (Sorry, feeling lazy about a sex scene.)
As Leon finally finished, he found a sleeping Cassy. She had fallen asleep just at the end. The duke smiled at his work, Cassy's fur had a sex juice sheen as did her skin. She also had hickey's upon her neck and her vagina was leaking his cum. *Hmm, seems she's out for awhile, I better see to my duties and come back for some more.* Thought the duke.

Full of Sperm from the duke.

1.) The duke returns to find Cassy still asleep.
2.) Cassy wakes up before the duke returns.
3.) Someone else enters. (besides the servants.)
A.) Goak.
B.) Veranda (yes she awake, no yuri scene if she appears.)
C.) The duke's oldest son.
4.) Other.

Secondary Choice:
Y1 = Cassy realizes she's pregnant. (Can get an abortion)
Y2 = Cassy doesn't realize she's pregnant.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1 Y1and I already did you a favor by giving your passionate sex scene thats coming up soon.

Last edited:
OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(One vote update even through it isn't a SSD)

4 Hours Later. Night time.
Leon returned to find Cassy still sleeping like a little child. She was curled up through and not underneath the covers. Leon saw some of his dried sperm around her thighs. He could also smell her mush in the air. *Odd she hasn't waked up yet* thought the duke. *Her loss but my gain* he smiled lustfully. He began to play with the most sensitive part of a woman. Leon chuckled as he saw her clitoris harden. He played with it, as his tongue danced upon her breasts, stomach and neck. Leon soon heard her moans of passions. As he pulled up his hand that was playing with her clit, he found it wet. "Ah time for our coupling, my kirtty." Leon said to a groggy, beautiful looking Cassy who was struggling to be fully awake.
"AH!" screamed Cassy as she climaxed. Leon felt her rush of sex juices go stream past his dick, that was not yet inside. *hmmm, that powder affected her very much.* Leon thought. Leon then entered her.
3 Hours later.
Cassy, this time, didn't fall into a pleasure sleep. She began to cry to herself as she felt that she was pregnant. "Why are you crying my kitty?" the duke inquired, of his kitty. "I- I believe I'm pregnant!" Cassy cried. The duke chuckled at this and said "Not to worry that powder I gave you prevent women from being pregnant for 24 hours." "Oh, tha-, wait, POWDER?" Cassy screamed as she realized why she was so horny. The duke, using the superior strength of a human male, caught her before she could turn around and claw him. "Listen carefully my kitty, you either calm down, or I drop the quest, and send my own troops to do it. After all that is what you came here to do correct?" Leon stated and inquired.

Semen leaking from legs. Can't become pregnant till 11 more hours pass.

1.) Submit.
2.) Struggle.
3.) Other.

(HAHAHA, I tricked zero good! The powder Y1 and Y2 choice I asked whether or not it was fertility. The means the drug would either allow pregnancy or not. Heheheh, you got to think like me to realize my tricks.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well normally when someone has sex it doesn't really matter what gets in their system as long as the sperm touches and egg and they develope. So it's safe to include that although not sure it would be the best course of action to make sure.

oh and 1.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The explanation is MAGIC!

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

Magic explains everything! :D