What's new

C.Y.O.A.S: Slave Hunt Edition [ZHAR]

Jolee

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S: Slave Hunt Edition [ZHAR]

I vote A, then offer to spar with her (B ), the seduce if she's too powerful (C).

Reputation score

C sounds good. She seems like she likes good fights so we give her a good fight.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

<Seduction Won, Post Held>

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zhar grinned, licking his lips, he was enjoying watching the Wolfess train, but even more, He'd like to get into her loincloth, so to speak. He rose up from where he was hiding, and began to walk down the slope, towards the Wolfess, casting a long shadow that she noticed.

The Wolfess spun and held her spear out towards Zhar, growling lowly for a brief moment, before noticing Zhar was aproaching in a non-hostile kind of way. And clapping his hands, as if to praise her.

Zhar: "I see you're good at what you do, tell me, who have taught you to be such a good warrior?"

The Wolfess seemed a bit... confused, at first, as if not quite knowing how to react, but soon puffed her chest up and spoke boldly.

Wolfess: "No one but myself, Dragon, what does it matter to you?"

Zhar: "Oh, I see, No need to be so unfriendly, Female, I am a Warrior myself, as might be obvious by my looks, and it was... enjoyable, watching a strong, healthy looking female such as you training."

Zhar's words of praise seemed to get to the Wolfess, as her tail lightly curled, and if it would be visible, her cheeks would've reddened a tad aswell... Her eyes began to wander Zhar's strong, well-built body. He did indeed have the looks to back up his claim of being an able warrior.

Wolfess: "I... I guess you're right, sorry... and thanks for the kind words, fellow warrior."

Zhar smirked a bit, and took a few more steps closer to the Wolfess, speaking lowly, suggestively.

Zhar: "Are you tired after all that training, female? Perhaps I could offer something to help you relax?"

The Wolfess seemed a tad wary, but all the same, she did seem a bit exhausted after her training, she must've been at it for a long while.

Wolfess: "What did you have in mind, Dragon?"

Zhar: "Perhaps I could offer you a massage? To help you relax those sore muscles of yours?"

The Wolfess looked a bit unsure, but a small wag of her tail, accompanied by a low little murr that escaped her throat, exposed how much she liked that idea, causing her to look away in shame.

Wolfess: "Y-Yes... That'd be nice, Dragon..."

And so, the Wolfess would remove her furhide armor, leaving only her loincloth on, as she sat down on a small rock, with Zhar standing on his knee's behind her, hands raising onto the Wolfesses back, as his rough palms made contact with her furred back, he felt her rough, dirty fur in his grasp, she would have to be cleaned throughoutly once he had enslaved her.

Once Zhar began to fully massage the Wolfesses back, she began to murr, loudly and lewdly, her tail wagging, brushing over Zhar's lap, and she visibly relaxed, sinking a bit in posture. She was tensed up from having had to survive out in these hostile area for such a long time.

Zhar kept on massaging the Wolfess, hissing softly, lowly. His hands stroking through her dirty, red fur, over her back, shoulders, arms... Even along her waist, and almost over her stomach sometimes, the Wolfess seemed to very quickly, grow very liking towards the Massages. It wouldn't take long, before she quietly spoke out.

Wolfess: "Is... Mmmrr... Is it true what they say...?"

Zhar: "Say about what, Female?"

Wolfess: "... Dragon spunk...?"

Zhar blinked a bit, and thoughts ran through his head, his hands kept to stroke and massage over the Wolfesses back, as he thought her words over. He smirked a bit, and whispered curiously in her ears.

Zhar: "I don't think I've heard anything peculiar about dragon spunk, please, do tell, Female...?"

The Wolfess blushed darkly, squirming a bit, a bit uncomfortable seemingly, her hands tapping slowly on her thighs as she lowly answered Zhar.

Wolfess: "I... I've heard that Dragon Spunk... when drunk... makes warriors stronger... that they gain the strength of dragons..."

Zhar grinned wickedly, his hands slowly moving up, placing on the Wolfesses shoulders, gently holding her there, as he whispered, suggestively.

Zhar: "Would you like to find out if it's true, what they say about it...?"

With a low, pitiful, whimpering voice, the Wolfess replied.

Wolfess: "... Yes..."

Zhar emitted a low, pleased hissing noise, as he rose up, giving the Wolfesses shoulders a soft rub.

Zhar: "Then I'd be honored to help you, solving this mystery, female."

She would slowly look over her shoulder, at Zhar as he began to remove his loincloth, she lightly licked over her lips, wettening them, as she turned around, her head about in height with Zhar's erecting member once he had removed his cloth.

Zhar: "Do as you wish, Female, slow or fast, do it as you want to."

The Wolfess mumbled quietly, and looked up at Zhar, her eyes a showing gratitude, as she nodded.

Wolfess: "... Thank you, Dragon."

With those words, the Wolfess leant in, hands raising to place on Zhar's thighs, holding herself steady as she ran her warm, drooly tongue over Zhar's shaft. It felt good, very good. Zhar hissed pleasantly as the Wolfess kept to lap over his hard, hot, throbbing dick, wanting to slicken all of it with her saliva it seemed.

Until she closed her lips around it's tip, and plunged her head down so hard, she gagged on his meaty pole, he hissed lowly, grinning. He let the Wolfess continue as she pleased, as he had stated he would. Her hot, ragged breath coursing down his shaft, sending shivers up his spine, he could feel how his cock throbbed, his release closing in swiftly.

And so, at a particularly deep plunge down his cock, the wolfess got what she sought after; Dragon Spunk. Zhar extended his wings, braced for impact, and roared out as he climaxed, bucking, thrusting himself up into the Wolfesses mouth, as his cock began to pump out large amounts of his hot, salty spunk!

The gush of jizz seemed without end, and the Wolfess had a hard time keeping up, it didn't help when Zhar put a hand on the back of her head, forcing her to remain in place, as she fervently tried to swallow it all down, she began to panic... She wasn't getting enough air, her eyes began to glaze over, staring up, pleadingly, at Zhar, whom just grinned down at her.

He would look down upon the slowly suffocating wolfess, her eyes begging for him to save her, and he would only whisper.

Zhar: "You are mine."

With that, he forced the now unconscious Wolfess off his cock, letting her gag out, or down, the last amount of cum, before being capable of breathing again. He dropped her, letting her fall to the ground, he looked over her, grinning as he thought on what to do...

=Zhar's Information=
Weapon: Iron Greataxe (8DMG)
Armor: Furhide Armor (+1DR)

HP: 45/45
MP: 8/8
SP: 11/12

Inventory:
34g
Bronze Mace (6DMG)
Cloth Robe
1 Silver Collar
1 Silver Shackles
2 Steel Collars
2 Steel Shackles
2 Iron Collars
2 Iron Shackles
1 Mage Shackles
1 Jar (4 Loads of Minotaur Milk, Worth 80g)
(Ordered) 1 Steel Mace

Time: Day 3, 4/12th of Day Passed

-First Vote: Zhar...-
A: Collars the Wolfess
B: Collars & Shackles the Wolfess
C: Leaves the Wolfess where she is
D: Other

1: Use Iron Shackles/Collar
2: Use Steel Shackles/Collar
3: Use Silver Shackles/Collar

-Second Vote: Zhar then decides to...-
A: Hunt some more
B: Go home
C: Other

-Mandatory Side Vote: BlackDragon wants to know if people are interested in her writing a CYOAS, small off-chance for Slave Hunt based one too. Is this awesome?-
A: Do Want.
B: Dont Know If Want.
C: Do Not Want.

==================================

Mandatory Notice: THE SLAVE HUNT SECTION

Read on the guilds of possible shit to do. And items. And whatnot. Educate yourselves on what can be done, drop me PM's, or ask in the appropriate topics, whatever. D:

Or I dunno, lol. *Shot*

BlackDragon

Lurker
Reputation score

A1B! She doesn't seem to need more taming, and if she argues you can always say that maybe she needs more doses of spunk to grow stronger. *Chuckles* Also, we don't want to have to carry arround a slave. :p

Note: If I do maybe a Cryora, as I call it, it will be a slave hunt one. As I'm not clever enough, or have enough time, to come up with something of my own. I have asked RK, he has given me permissions, obviousleh.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

A1B! She doesn't seem to need more taming, and if she argues you can always say that maybe she needs more doses of spunk to grow stronger. *Chuckles* Also, we don't want to have to carry arround a slave. :p
*Agrees with BlackDragon and do want CYOA*

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

A1, she seems like she won't try to escape, just a collar will do

B, she's unconscious, should just get her home before doing anything.

A, Seems like some interesting stuff can happen, do want.

Reputation score

B <- Just to be cautious

1 <- That should reach

B <- One slave is better to handle

A <- Slave Hunt is always good!

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zhar would grin wickedly, licking his lips as he slapped an Iron Collar onto the neck of the Wolfess, and then hoisted her up over his shoulder, beginning to carry her homewards. While it was a long trek, he'd arrive at the city gates safe and unharmed, with the Wolfess still unconscious.

What would he do?

=Zhar's Information=
Weapon: Iron Greataxe (8DMG)
Armor: Furhide Armor (+1DR)

HP: 45/45
MP: 8/8
SP: 11/12

Inventory:
34g
Bronze Mace (6DMG)
Cloth Robe
1 Silver Collar
1 Silver Shackles
2 Steel Collars
2 Steel Shackles
1 Iron Collars
2 Iron Shackles
1 Mage Shackles
1 Jar (4 Loads of Minotaur Milk, Worth 80g)
(Ordered) 1 Steel Mace

=Azkala's Information=
Equipment: Silver Collar(0 Gems), Silver Shackles

HP: 55/55
MP: 3/4
SP: 1/8

Pregnant(1/3 Days)
Training(8/20, 13 Obedience, +6 During Sexual Training, Can't be used for Services)

=Wolfesses Information=
Equipment: Iron Collar

HP: ?/?
MP: ?/?
SP: Weary?/?

Training(0/20, 5 Obedience, Can't be used for Services)

Time: Day 3, 6/12th of Day Passed

-First Vote: Zhar...-
A: Head Homewards to feed Azkala
B: Head to Market, Sell Azkala's Milk
C: Head to Market followed by Visit to Slavers Guild, Sell Milk, Get the Bitch Evaluated
D: Other

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

a

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

A. We'll decide what else to do with Zhar's newest acquisition once he's let Azkala have a bite to eat.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A