For reasons stated above.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S: Slave Hunt Edition [ZHAR]

Zhar would soon hear loud pants and groans from within a nearby cave. Upon Inspection, he found a rather large, busty, brownish-red Minotaur Female. Which happened to be busy enjoying some time with herself... Which she seemingly had done for quite some time now, considering Zhar saw a rather large, glistening pool of juices infront of the Minotaurs lap, on the ground.

Wasting no time, Zhar would weave up a spell, and send a ball of energy at the Minotaur, a cry of surprise was heard, as the Minotaur was held in place, paralyzed from further action upon herself!

What would Zhar do...?

=Zhar's Information=
Weapon: Iron Mace
Armor: Cloth Robe
Inventory:
300 Gold
2 Iron Collars
2 Iron Shackles
1 Silver Collar
1 Mage Shackles

Time: 2/8th of Day Passed

-First Vote: Action...-
1: Hammer away with Mace
2: Throw Firebolt at Her
3: Try to Seduce and Fuck
4: Other

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

BlackDragon

Lurker
Reputation score

3 - She's already horny as hell, shouldn't be hard to seduce her. And then she will be tame. It's so easy it's amusing.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

3 as well, the minotaur might even thank him for it after :)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zhar would grin wickedly, walking over towards the Minotaur as he began to unclothe, revealing his erecting Dragoncock for the Minotaur, whom just groans out in need. Being Paralyzed, it'd be easy for Zhar to spread her legs wide, line himself up with her entrance, and then ram inside her!

Three deep, rough thrusts Zhar would get into the Minotaurs sex before the Hold Person spells effect began to wear off, and then he felt how she clenched her sex together around his cock, causing him to groan aloud in pleasure. He'd just ram himself harder into the Mino's sex, causing her to once again, groan out in pleasure now!

Another thrust, another groan from the minotaur, yet the next thrust after the minotaur had regained herself enough, to once more clench around Zhar's cock, it felt good to fuck a big, strong female, someone with some sturdiness and endurance for a large male such as himself!

As Zhar readied himself for another thrust, he felt the Minotaurs hands lay on his back, and pulled him close, causing him to groan out in pleasure due to the "Boost" he recieved. Which he would get a second time, and then he thrust in as hard as he could, twice in quick succession even, causing the Minotaur to go over her edge. The ensuing climax felt so good, that Zhar himself would climax, hissing and groaning as he rammed himself in, spraying his seed deep, deep up the Minotaurs sex, as her slick wetness gushed against and along his cock!

Zhar: "Hah, Hah... You're a niice fuck, Female..."

Zhar hissed softly, leaning up to give the Minotaurs bosom a few hungry licks with his serpentine tongue, causing her to moan out softly, and then she replied.

Mino: "Mmmhm... Dragon, fuck breasts...? Azkala like breasts fucked, much."

Zhar, being an experienced slaver, only grinned. The Minotaur had both let him know her name, and one of possibly multiple fetishes she might have. And as thus, He nodded, with a push, he forced the rather compliant Demon Minotaur onto her back, pulling out from her sex, and moved up to straddle her stomach. His thick, throbbing length slapping down between the Minotaurs breasts, which she almost right away squeezed around his length, causing him a very, enjoyable, sensation.

Zhar: "Ssss... Yes, I'll fuck your tits, Female... I'll fuck them long and good for you!"

Right after, Zhar would ram his cock between the Minotaurs breasts, slapping his crotch against the lower side of the big jugs, causing the Minotaur to groan out, panting hotly in need for more. Which Zhar of course, happily provided her with with a second, rough slam between her breasts, and then a third, which drove the Minotaur to a second climax.

With the next thrust however, the Minotaur squeezed her breasts together, and plunged her open mouth forward, taking Zhar's member into her hot, drooly mouth, causing him a large amount of pleasure, which spurred him on for his next thrust, which went hard between the breasts, and deep into the Minotaurs mouth, causing a muffled moan to come from her.

It wouldn't get much better for the Minotaur, as the next of Zhar's thrusts slammed against her breasts and into her mouth, causing her eyes to roll over, and then another thrust swiftly followed, but on the next, she regained her senses enough to squeeze her breasts around Zhar's cock hard enough, for him to get a good amount of pleasure again, which once more, spurred him on to slap his hands down onto the Minotaurs breasts, squeeze them together, as he forced his cock to squeeze through between them, sending the Minotaur into another, thrashing orgasm!

( By this time, that Minotaur still had 7 Stamina left, from a starter of 10. And it is already getting repetitive, for the first time, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna lazy out on this one, luckily, I've revised the system to make future scenes, hopefully, more fluid and less repetitive. )

=A Few Hours Later=

After seven more climaxes from the Minotaur, and four from Zhar, she had -finally- fainted, falling unconscious with one last, mighty groan. He had unloaded four of the loads into her mouth and on her breasts, and the last one had went up her cunt.

A very weary Zhar slowly rose to his feet, his cock slowly retreating into it's slit, as he panted, thinking of what to do, being an Experienced Slaver, he knew he'd have to use a Silver Collar to capture the Minotaur, due to her being a Demon.

=Zhar's Information=
Inventory:
300 Gold
2 Iron Collars
2 Iron Shackles
1 Silver Collar
1 Mage Shackles

Time: 3/8th of Day Passed

-First Vote: The Minotaur...-
A: Collar w/ Silver Collar
B: Leave her there
C: Other

-Second Vote: What to do...-
1: Drag Minotaur Home
2: Continue to Hunt, Small chance of losing Minotaur
3: Other

-Third Vote: Offtopicness...-
Å: RK is a lazy fuck for not finishing smut, damn his eyes!
Ä: RK did the right thing, and can hopefully, by this change, provide better smut in the future.
Ö: Other Opinion

Last edited:

BlackDragon

Lurker
Reputation score

A: Hooray for slaves & Profit!
1: As previously stated, do now want to lose our catch.
Ö: I told you to let me help. >_> I rage at you. But still, good choice.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

A She's good with the endurance, that good for slaves.

1 Lets bring her home and teach her how to be a good slave, she has potential, even with the whole demon thing.

Ä Would just have gotten repetitive, the right choice.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A
Ä

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A: Hooray for slaves & Profit!
1: As previously stated, do now want to lose our catch.
Ö: I told you to let me help. >_> I rage at you. But still, good choice.
Rk. It's okay to be lazy, especially when you are lazy people get to rage at you because of you being lazy.

Also that's my vote as well.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zhar just groaned lowly in frustration as he slapped the Silver Collar onto the Minotaurs neck, he grumbled a bit, frowning. He would need to get a pair of Silver Shackles rather quickly, lest this one struggle to no end most likely... Nonetheless, He would begin the trek back to The City, dragging the Minotaur with him.

Once he finally came back to The City, most of the Reptile Kin would just stare in part awe at the -big- catch Zhar had gotten, He'd drag the Minotaur a bit longer, looking about... and he decided to...

=Zhar's Information=
Inventory:
300 Gold
2 Iron Collars
2 Iron Shackles
1 Mage Shackles

Time: 4/8th of Day Passed

-First Vote: Zhar goes...-
A: To his Home, Leash the Slave up in the Slavepen
B: Bring the Minotaur with him to the Store to shop.
C: Bring the Minotaur to the Slavers Guild, to Evaluate or Sell her off.
D: Other

Off-Topic Topic

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C bring her to the slave guild and evauluate. Maybe get a free pair of silver shackles out of it, if the evaulater is a girl. (Nudge nudge wink wink)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

C

Check what she's worth, with that endurance she would probably be a good catch.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B
Better buy those silver shackles first, don't want her to break free.

Reputation score

I hope I may make votes, too. If not - Sorry I must have been overlooked that in the first post.

C - first have her evaluated - Then eventually sell her.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope I may make votes, too. If not - Sorry I must have been overlooked that in the first post.

C - first have her evaluated - Then eventually sell her.
This, but without the selling.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B