Call of Destiny (Kaila)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Call of Destiny (Kaila)

Face growing red as Kaila slowly drew closer, her timid traits seeming to make her want to hide her head in the ground to shy away from Kaila's lips, Daisy could, and did nothing as Kaila lowered herself just inches away from her lips. Daisy closed her eyes, awaiting Kaila's lips to meet her own... But they never did. Her eyes quickly shot open in confusion, to see that Kaila was waiting for Daisy to step out of her shell on her own. Awaiting for her to take that one step... One little inch further...

She edged in, before pulling back a little in hesitance and doubt. But then she cast it all aside just long enough to dive her head forward, and plant her lips on Kaila's own... Accepting Kaila, and all that she asked of Daisy, wrapping her arms around her in a dear embrace.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila was left waiting for Daisy, her heart fluttering for a second, realizing that maybe she was being too forward - maybe her friend wouldn't have the resilience to actually do what was asked of her. But as Daisy's arms wrapped around her body, she couldn't help but return the embrace, running her fingers through the woman's golden hair, returning the kiss fervently.

As their lips parted for the first time, Kaila couldn't help but lean back in and kiss the younger woman on the lips gently, resting her arms on Daisy's shoulders. She entwined their tails together, purring lightly while looking down at her friend, "That's the Daisy I've been wanting to meet," She whispered.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leaning up to lick Kaila on the cheek, Daisy mewled up at her lustfully, "What else do you want from this Daisy?" she giggled at the small joke, before licking her lips lustfully, her hands going to Kaila's ass cheeks. "I happen to know a very neat spell... Would you like to see it?" she asked her fellow feline teasingly. And without waiting for an answer, gave Kaila direction.

"Close your eyes... And bend over..." she whispered, giggling, "You might feel a pinch~"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

A smirk spread across Kaila's lips, raising her brow with a hint of intrigue in her look. She dipped down low, kissing Daisy on the lips lightly.
"Commanding, aren't we?..." She teased, "Well... I think just this time... I'll do it for you, Daisy," She said with a smile, tapping the woman's lips. Letting go of her friend, Kaila stood on all fours, swiveling around so she was still over Daisy's body, but just facing the other way. Her eyes drifted closed, and her tail flicked teasingly along the blond's cheek.

"There. Eyes closed, and on my hands and knees."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy slowly slid out from underneath Kaila, getting on her knees behind her. She felt Daisy's hand gently stroking along her back, and tail, while her other gave a couple gentle squeezes to her ass. "I was always envious to that heart shaped ass of yours... But I don't mind this round butt I've got either." she commented.

Both of her hands on Kaila's ass, she'd feel magic charge from around Daisy, lasting several moments, before the spell she'd been working on faded.

A moment later, Kaila would feel her ass gripped tightly, her ass cheeks spread open, "Here it comes~" Daisy whispered, before Kaila would feel a fleshy, phallus-like length pierce her anal ring, dipping deep into her intestines.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh-ho? I've always found your ass quite attractive, Daisy... I've found every part of you attractive..." She murmured the last part, almost like she was embarrassed to say it. A small coo escaped her lips as she felt the soft flesh of her ass groped, her tail flicking along Daisy's chest, teasing between the valley of her friend's orbs. She smirked, still keeping her eyes closed as she felt the sudden surge of magic essence from Daisy.

"You do know magic.. Why haven't you ever taught me?" Kaila asked, a small meep now coming from her while Daisy roughly grabbed her. She thought to herself, 'Here what comes?'; but as she felt the tip of the futa cock press against her asshole, Kaila's amber eyes popped open. "W-Wait!" She managed to get out, seconds before Daisy drove her phallus into Kaila's ass, a long, low moan escaping her soft lips. As the woman pushed in deeper, she leaned her upper body down, resting her head on her arms, her ears perked up and her tail swaying rhythmically, small pants and grunts leaving her body.

"Shi-... Daisy..." Kaila groaned, curling her hands into fists, pulling up the grass around her as she did, "This.. this is magnificent.. Please, tell me I can pleasure you like this someday..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy mewled as her summoned futa cock was swallowed by Kaila's anal ring. Holding Kaila's tanned ass, she brought her hips up and down along her length, making short, deep thrusts inside the catgirl's tight, muscular ass. "I always knew you loved anal!" she announced happily, thumbs caressing Kaila's tight ass cheeks. "I'm going to cum inside your bowels if you keep squeezing me so tight!"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Shut up and fuck me!" Kaila moaned, her tail curling and making shapes against Daisy's chest. If she weren't in this current predicament, she would have sat down with Kaila, and explained to Daisy that it really mattered on the person who was doing it to her, and how she felt about them. However, as the young cat woman yowled into the ground, she guessed Daisy would just figure out how she felt about her friend.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy pulled out a little, before delivering a deep thrust, "Be nice~" she told Kaila. Picking up her leg with one hand, and stroking Kaila's affectionate tail with the other, Daisy grabbed Kaila's limb to have a little more control over her, before making her thrusts a bit longer, and harder into the perfect ring of flesh wrapped around her length. "Kaila~" she moaned, "You've made me so happy~!"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila whimpered as she felt Daisy rub her tail, the flexible appendage wrapping about the girl's hand. She tried her best to make Daisy cum, trying to clench her muscles about the woman's futanari.

"D-Daisy, thank you..." She moaned, looking up at her, even from her position, "I..I love you..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blushing as Kaila looks back, Daisy raises her arms to Kaila's waist, pulling her up to stand on her knees, with her cock still lodged in her ass, and her thrusts still ramming into her. Twisting her head, as well as Kaila's, Daisy leaned in to kiss Kaila's lips, moaning lewdly as she pumped the feline's asshole.

Thrusting a bit harder, Daisy moaned more and more desperately, before ramming her cock to it's hilt, only blocked by the muscular flesh of Kaila's ass cheeks. Her cock pumped loudly, injecting Kaila with a motherlode of cum, her abs rounding as her belly expanded, her bowels making room for all of the magically summoned cum.

Panting, Daisy drew back, lips smacking like a suction cup upon releasing Kaila's, her tongue idly dangling from her mouth, wanting to play a little more, while Kaila's body barely managed to squirt a steady stream of gooey cum from her sealed rear entrance...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila whimpered, feeling her body start to stretch and expand to fit all the cum, leaning back against Daisy's chest. She panted, her tail reaching back behind her, wrapping about Daisy's thigh in admiration, trying to clench her muscles about the woman's futanari member once more.

"Daisy..." She cooed lightly, batting her amber eyes at the girl, "...Daisy, Daisy, Daisy..." The cat woman said again, as if it were the only word she could get out. Reaching awkwardly over her shoulder, she gently patted the girl's cheek, giving a little giggle, "...That was fun."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling, Daisy pulled back slowly, uncorking her cock from Kaila's ass, and allowing all of the built up cum to squirt out in a steady stream. After waiting for Kaila to release all of the spunk from her bowels, Daisy smoothed her hands gently over Kaila's belly, giggling. "I feel... I feel happy..."

After a moment, Daisy's eyes lowered, her expression changing to a strangely concerned one. "I feel like we've been doing this forever... Although I can't remember any time when we made love like this, I just... Get this feeling that we've done this just as many times as we've fought with each other..."

Quietly, Daisy sat on her knees behind Kaila. Moaning, she rested her head against Kaila's, using her for support, and sensual comfort. "We've been together since we've opened our eyes... Our fates have always kept us together, haven't they? For better or for worse, I get this feeling we'll always be together..." She purred, nuzzling her nose against Kaila's cheek,

"... You're stinky," she giggled.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila smiled happily as she listened to Daisy, wishing she could reply in kind to the younger cat woman. She felt so... complete near Daisy...

Yet, as the cat woman made her remark, she quickly turned and bapped her on the head.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving a startled meowl when Kaila baps her, Daisy pouts at Kaila, before looking to the sun, and how far it traveled through the sky, "We had sex for that long...?" she asked aloud in astonishment, noting the orange streaks forming on the clouds. She gets up from behind Kaila, stretching a little, before stepping off to her clothes, "We should get home... The whole village is likely gonna be mad at us!"

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well they can be mad at us as much as they want," Kaila says, stretching her arms, "Because apparently I'm too stinky to be near... or even have a very nice conversation with," She said, turning to glare at the Daisy, "...Or it's because you just had to be a jerk."

Kaila, instead of walking over to her clothes, sauntered towards the spring that she had first gone to fill up her bucket with. She took a step into the cool waters, humming as she did.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey!" Daisy shouted, stalking over to Kaila angrily after getting well dressed, "Who are you calling a jerk!? If it's about the stinky thing, we're both stinky because of, I don't know, the amazing sex we just had?" she fumed.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"We both may be stinky but I was kind enough not to say it," Kaila stuck her nose up in the air as she said it, trying to look and act indignant, "I'm just nice that way.

"Now, get in here and wash up," She demanded, walking into the stream a bit deeper.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grinding her teeth, Daisy stalks up to the water, ready to pounce Kaila, before the water suddenly started trembling, and loud sounds of water flowing violently were heard. A dam down the river having broken, a violent torrent unleashed itself upon the river Kaila was right in the middle of. It was not massive, but it was enough to sweep one off their feet, and likely carry them some ways.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Daisy! Out! Out of the water!" She began to shout as she stumbled her way towards the cat girl, hoping she'd get out of the stream, "Now!"

Kaila knew she was too far into the stream to get out of it in time, but it was her priority to get Daisy out of the water before she was swept away too. How could she protect the younger girl in a raging river?