Call of Destiny (Kaila)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Call of Destiny (Kaila)

Immediately, Daisy shook her head, "No!" she shouted over the ever growing noise, "I won't run away!"

Reaching out with her hand, she stumbled through the water as fast as she could agonized by how slow it made her, desperately reaching out with her hand. The rush was getting dangerously close, and it seemed like their hands would only just connect before the water crashed into them. Straining, and trying as hard as they could, Daisy's hand finally reached Kaila's, grasping firmly, before the water crashed down on them.

Their grip was loosened, but not broken. Under the water, flowing rapidly through the water, Kaila's face was against the waves, looking back at Daisy, who struggled to hold onto her friend. The motions and waves sent them washing every which way, almost seeming to possess the will to break them apart. Daisy held strong, desperately clinging till both their fingers hurt, till the were blown past a rock that blind sided Kaila from behind, tapping her head, and knocking her out cold...

Though it seemed apparent that she would die, Kaila instead felt very much alive, through a cold chill against her skin. Her head hurt a little, a beating pressure in the back of her skull where she was hit. And her eyes blurred a little before she could see that, somehow, the river she'd drifted in carried her a good ways north, and into a cold, frosty cavern. The ground where she lay was a soft, cool dirt. The water from the river leading into the cave made her shiver terribly, more so since she was naked, and it was a miracle it was just warm enough for her to survive the cold, not to mention the water that could have drowned her.

Her situation was even more bizarre than the freak flood. Somehow, the river that led out of the cave was blocked by many, see through ice pillars. She couldn't have gotten inside if those were there... That meant, the only direction she could go, was deeper into the cave.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila was about to plead with Daisy one last time to leave, but the waters were too close. She moved to throw her other arm about the cat woman, but by that time the raging river had overtaken them both, with Kaila battling the current to even get closer to Daisy. She refused to let go of Daisy's hand, trying to keep her eyes open as she was spun over and over, her lungs already screaming for air as she was dragged along the bed of the river.

What did I do to survive this last time?! She thought frantically, kicking her legs at the bed, No... no, this has never happened before... Has it? She didn't have time to ponder on it as her head cracked against rocky outcropping, her world going black, the last thought in her mind hoping she could hang onto Daisy's hand...

The air was cool and heavy with remorse. The only heat seemed to come from the torch she held, meant for the pyre surrounded by the group of women. Her ears laid flat and her tail lashed about nervously as she moved towards the pile of wood, trying not to look at the body on top of it, not to look at the one she had called mother so many times... So, without looking, she gently touched the bottom of the pyre, which a lit almost instantly. She didn't look back at the blaze as the crowd began to sing gently, an old hymn to a warrioress who died in battle. Kaila stopped by the man who had rescued her, still dressed in the odd, purple-colored robes. Her eyes were glued to the ground, and her hands balled up into little fists. She didn't want to be here... she wanted to be off, back on the beach with her mother, picking up the little cogshells that glistened in the sun... She brought them back, showing each and every one to her mother, who looked so beautiful in her sun dress... And each one she took, setting them aside to dry on a small cloth, the needle and thread next to them, ready to be made into jewelry.
"Hey."
She twitched her ear at the man.
"You can use my sleeve." He whispered.
Kaila blinked, reaching up to touch just below her eyes, realizing she had started to cry. Pursing her lips together and grabbing onto the man's sleeve, wiping at her eyelids and cheeks, but her tears wouldn't stop flowing... and the last thing her mother would want to see was her daughter crying. It wasn't long before her few tears turned into a full stream, pushing her eyes into his sleeve, wishing to forgive him for staining the beautiful, soft robe. She couldn't stop though, just trying to keep from openly sobbing at the funeral. His sleeve left her eyes for a moment as the man knelt down, wrapping his arms about Kaila in a hug, letting her cry into his shoulder.

"Shh.. Hey, Kiddo... don't worry. I'll take care of you now, alright?"

Her entire body ached as senses returned to Kaila, her young form immediately beginning to shake, trying to make warm her up. She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, her eyes adjusting to the darkness as she looked around, surveying the odd wall of ice, the area around her, and how far down the cave went... The cold, how frightened she was, and the odd, magical energy radiating from the ice didn't bother her though.

"Daisy!" She cried out, hoping for some sort of reply.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila's voice echoed through the cave. Other than the slowly dwindling echo of her own call, the only other response to her was the ever present howl of wind through the cavern...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila's ears strained as she listened for anything, any little sound or muffled groan that could be Daisy. When she didn't hear anything, Kaila began to frantically search the small cavern she was in, her mind racing a million miles a minute. Had she let go of Daisy in the rush of the dam breaking? Had she... had she pulled her under the river when she was knocked out?...

Kaila sank to her knees, leaning against a rocky outcrop as she began to weep quietly. Had she killed Daisy?..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kaila's weeping echoed through the cave, the mithra would suddenly hear a delicate voice, as soft as the cold breeze itself, declare itself behind her. "Why do you weep?" the soothing voice asked curiously. The owner of the voice, standing right behind Kaila, was, right at first glance, a Yuki-Onna.

The Yuki-Onna was just as pale as Kaila might remember being told in school, however, she seemed blue tinted, as if she were already frozen. Her long, white hair coasted along the breeze like water, flowing as if weightless. Her kimono, a deep blue, seemed to worship the cold air all around them both. And so did her ornate decoration in her hair, on the side of her head, reminiscent of an icicle shard.

Her hands folded in front of her, she looked down at Kaila with a worried expression, seeming ready to reach down if Kaila was not afraid of her.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila didn't really want to be thinking of school at the moment, as she was trying to figure out where Daisy went - or what happened to her. She whimpered again, looking up at the seemingly kind woman above her.

"M-My friend... Daisy... I had a hold of her in the river... and I don't know where she's at.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Yuki knelt down, looking to Kaila so that she wouldn't have to raise her head. "I'm sure she's alright," she told Kaila, to comfort her, "I will help you look for her, but you are in no shape to travel in this cold. I invite you to my home, to warm yourself, and to dress more appropriately for the temperature. It would do you no good if you were taken by the cold, while your friend awaited for you to find her." she told Kaila.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila whimpered again, looking to the ground quietly, the gears in her head turning slowly from the cold, her body trembling in the frigid air... and the woman with blue skin, she looked so nice and comforting... even though, under normal situations, alarm bells would be ringing in her head... but, instead, she just wanted to get better so she could find Daisy.

"C-Can you hug me while we go?" She asked, trying to keep her teeth from chattering.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stepping closer to Kaila, kneeling at her side, she wrapped the long sleeve of her kimono around her, functioning quite like a blanket, while her arm wrapped around her, holding her close. The lack of wind against her skin was an immediate comfort, and her body's attempts to warm itself made her a little more comfortable still. Although, everything below her knees was still chilled.

She gently encouraged Kaila to her feet, while asking, "Can you walk? I know you must feel terrible."

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila moaned gently as she felt the warm kimono sleeve wrap about her, pushing her face into the woman's shoulder. She felt so child-like right now, accepting such a kind woman's generous offer. The mithra was able to stand up with help from the woman, her knees shaking a little, "I can st-stand... I don't know if I'll be able to walk much longer..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wrapping her arm around again, the Yuki-Onna scooped Kaila's feet up gently, a little strain in her face. "You are... Quite heavy..." she said with a stained voice, but managing to wrap up Kaila's legs with other other sleeve as well. "I will manage. I couldn't leave a poor soul out in the cold to suffer." she announced, and if Kaila wouldn't object, carry the Mithra in her arms to her home.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"You're so w-wuh..warm... And k-kuh-kind... Thank you..." She stammered, curling up into the warmth of the Yuki-Onna, closing her eyes peacefully, "Thank you so much... Daisy... Mrm..." The young woman clung onto her savior's chest as sleep was quick to overtake her, purring gently. In her dreams, Daisy was there, curled up in her arms as they both lay in front of the fireplace with her new friend, the Yuki-Onna, preparing them a succulent salmon dinner.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Poor thing..." the Yuki-Onna comments on the sleeping Mithra in her arms. Holding her close, she tries to make haste to her home, before, heavens forbid, the poor girl got sick.

When Kaila would awake, she'd find herself, still naked, but wrapped in a warm futon, laid upon soft carpeting, and a nice hot fire. The room around her was cozy, and elegant, like a fancy cottage home for the wealthy. There were many pictures, mostly of the Yuki-Onna she'd met earlier, standing with different people. They looked nearly like photos of all the different people she'd been with. And in each one, the Yuki, and the guest, looked as happy as could be together.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila yawned, stretching as she awoke wrapped in warm blankets. Nudity didn't really bother the mithra now, having grown up on an island filled with Monster Girls. Her amber eyes flicked over each and every photo, not too surprised that people seemed to be happy with the Yuki-Onna... she was a very nice lady, after all.

Once she was done stretching, Kaila looked about a bit more, but called out, a little loudly:

"Hello? Anyone there?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just a second!" announced a familiar voice from another room. The sounds of glass rattling were heard, akin to the petite rattle of tea cups, before the Yuki-Onna emerged with exactly that, a steaming little tea cup. She looked at Kaila with a smile as she held the cup in her hands. "I prepared some herbal tea, to help clear your mind. I'm sure you must be feeling woozy after your experience."

Walking over to Kaila, the Yuki-Onna sat on her knees in the traditional style of those who wear the kimono. She gently put her hand on Kaila's back, as if to support her, while offering the cup to her. "Please, drink, you will feel much better." she assured her.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kaila looked up at the Yuki-Onna as she brought in the tea, her ears flat as she tried to look pathetic or adorable - or a combination of both. She waits until the woman is close, before reaching up for the tea gingerly, the blanket falling from around her, exposing her round breasts.

"Thank you..." She whispers, taking the tea, about to sip just a bit of it - only to jump at the woman's touch, somewhat surprised by the cool feeling, "Ah! Cold!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman immediately recoils, gasping in fright, "I'm sorry!" she tells Kaila. "Sometimes I forget my cold nature! Forgive my carelessness! I meant not to upset you!" she insisted.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"It's fine..." Kaila said, smiling up at her after taking a small sip of tea. A visible tremor ran through her body as she drank the tea, a small purr emanating from her chest, "I just wasn't quite rrready forrr yourrr touch..." she explained, rolling her 'R's as she began to purr.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking to the side for a moment, a little bit of red flushing on her red cheeks, she looks back to Kaila with a smile, "Are you... Ready for my touch now?" she inquires, a little hint of intent in her words, one she did not want to hide.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, you can touch me again if you want to," Kaila said, oblivious to the woman's intentions. She just continued to sip from her tea cup, purring as she did so...

"Do you have a name? My is Kaila."