What's new

Can you help?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't know of any good place to do this in...from what I see anyway...So I guess I'll have to ask here.

I'm in need of an artist, a decent one at that. You don't have to be the "Best thing ever" but a little quality control is needed for this.

I work with a group of Japanese on a game called RyonaRPG. It stars allot of girls from other games and media, going around exploring caves and stuff while getting sexed up in the process. I'll be adding Q-bee to this mix as well but I got an issue here...

In-Game many characters have large photo's that gives you a zoomed in view on how someone's doing from clothing status to getting fucked by tentacles, and this is where I need help.

I need someone who can draw for me some images of Q-Bee in set poses in different statues. At minamum for almost each set I'll need one clothed, one naked, and one in heat. Then if you REALLY want to go full mile a set in "ripped clothing" and then different outfits and even parasite armor, yet this is all extra to what I NEED and I will not ask someone to do this.

Sad to say I don't have any money to go off and pay for this, yet maybe I can find other ways of payment ( such as making a girl of your choice for Ryonasaga/RPG ) to make up for it. Thanks to anyone that reads this!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Can you help?

Wait, you're one of the makers of RyonaRPG?

You're kidding me right?

0___________________________________________________0

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Just thought i should say...

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Shooped pic of Pauley Perrette...not that it's a problem.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, you're one of the makers of RyonaRPG?

You're kidding me right?

0___________________________________________________0
Soon will be if I can get some help from an artist anyway. I work hand-in-hand with the guys working on RyonaRPG/saga/ROA with updates and the like, I want to add Q-Bee to the next full build...but at this point if I do she'll be rather...BASIC...

For her to rock I need an artist who can do me a few images of her in poses based off of what kinda of action is going on.

If you can help me it'll be nice to see a few samples of your work! :D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*pokes sironi with a large pointy stick*

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*reminds Aika that Oni's been cut off from the internet.*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Obviously I don't keep up to date with member news as much as I should >.>

I can't think of any other artists on this forum, but I'm sure there's some.

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a member called wallflower( I think) that put up some good stuff a bit ago, maybe he'd be interested?

[EDIT] Not on this forum, I may be wrong about this. I'll check the old forum, and see what turns up.

[DOUBLE EDIT] Dude's name was Wallpaper, and he made the image on our age check screen. But I don't know that he made it to this forum, or how to contact him if he did't make it.

Here's the link to his thread on the old forum, there's four of his drawings there. Be forewarned, have some manner of ad-blocker prepared:

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I haven't seen wallpaper in a while either.

Oh if I only had a scanner... *is an artist too >,>*

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't seen wallpaper in a while either.

Oh if I only had a scanner... *is an artist too >,>*
ARE you now! TBH I'm not sure what would be cheaper...a scanner, or a tablet...Both would be rather costly though...

Well fi you ever get a chance to share your images I'll be looking forward to it!

There's a member called wallflower( I think) that put up some good stuff a bit ago, maybe he'd be interested?

[EDIT] Not on this forum, I may be wrong about this. I'll check the old forum, and see what turns up.

[DOUBLE EDIT] Dude's name was Wallpaper, and he made the image on our age check screen. But I don't know that he made it to this forum, or how to contact him if he did't make it.

Here's the link to his thread on the old forum, there's four of his drawings there. Be forewarned, have some manner of ad-blocker prepared:
ABP is my friend. =3

His faces are a bit more..."Sharp"...then what I was hoping for, but he does quite good work regardless. If there was a way to get connected with him I would but me thinks he's gone from the net for a time. So no go. ;-;

Well my search still goes on, here's hoping SOMEONE shows up before the end of this month...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

We got a scanner allready, it's ust pocrastination if a bitch for me setting it up to the laptop. And of course, questioning parents >,>

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

We got a scanner allready, it's ust pocrastination if a bitch for me setting it up to the laptop. And of course, questioning parents >,>
...Parents?...

...Now I wonder just how old you are! =p

For me it's my roommates then again they are cool with it so whatever.:D

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Still looking for anyone who is able.

If I don't find someone by say the first of next month Q-Bee will be added without any images. :(

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I could draw very crappy images of Queen bee if you want me to QB. (Stick Figures -.-)

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I could draw very crappy images of Queen bee if you want me to QB. (Stick Figures -.-)
Sad to say if it's Stick figures I think I could do a slightly better job myself then...:(
Thanks for the offer though....Maybe I should see such stick figures before opening my yap though? Who knows, one man's draft is another's masterpiece...:p