What's new

Central City

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Central City

"I hardly think you'd knock me to the floor, you don't seem the type to hit those weaker than yourself," Max replies to Jin's comment with a grin. "And lighten up, I was only joking. Though being a leader is a big responsibility, and thats something I would rather live without."

"You think soldiers are the only ones who know how terrible war is?" Max confronts Jacob, moving up to him so that he's standing face to face with him. Or in Max's case, face to chest. "People had to live every day of their lives for ten years in fear of being attacked because of those stupid riots and rebellions. So no, soldiers aren't the only ones who know the hardships of war."

"And he's right," Max says with a sigh as he motions to Jonathan. "It would be better if we didn't argue. Anyway, I'm boarding the train before it leaves us behind." With that Max climbs onto the train.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Peace is indeed a goal to strive towards. But conflict will always wait around every corner." Jacob says in response to Jonathan, then begins to walk towards the Train as Max speaks "Indeed. These people, though, don't strike me as the type who have experienced the horrors of war." Jacob says in response to Max, then boards the train.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Walking up as the group finished their conversation, Cynthia stops at them. "Um, ok, I didn't get much of that, but it seems people are at each others necks already, come on guys, it's the first day, can't we just make a good start? Now come on, lets get on board."

Making her way to the train, she ends up in the same carriage as Max, sitting opposite the shorter man, after stowing her bag away.

"Doesn't look like we're getting off to that good a start does it...?" she begins to him, her hand idly tugging her knife out, which she started twirling, leaning back in the seat as the blade flashed across her fingers.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"It's because of idiot's like him," Max says quietly to Cynthia as he nods his head in Jacob's direction, his arms crossed over his chest. "I bet he doesn't have a clue what it was like during the worst of the riots. I'd like to see how long he'd last in all that chaos."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harrison boards the train and sits down near the others.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"He's a soldier, I'm sure he's seen some pretty bad things in his time, I wasn't in Central during the riots, I was born in New Optain, and stayed there until I came to join the military, so I don't know what it was like either. To be honest, I'd like us all to last long enough to get back, who wants to die in the middle of chaos?" Cynthia replied, smiling gently as she continued twirling the blade.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You're lucky. You weren't swept up in the riots down in the south," Max sighs as he turns to look out the window. The scenery was busy rushing by and he had the look of a person who had seen and lived with death for a long time. "Back then I almost lost myself." Max stares out of the window for a short while before snapping out of his reverie and returning to his normal disposition. "But thats all in the past, this is what's important." Max pulls a book out of his bag, and if anyone were to look at the cover they'd notice it was a book about explosives.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Dawww, but you're here now, and that what matters." Cynthia replies, cocking her head to the side as she looks at the books cover. "Explosions? That's what's important? I'm sure there's gotta be something more important than that." she asks inquisitively.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Explosives are what helped me through the riots, and thats why I've taken them up since joining the military," Max replies to Cynthia's question while still reading his book. "You don't get very far with explosives if you don't study up on them and learn how to use them sefely. Why did you think I'm called the 'Mad Bomber Alchemist'?" Max asks her with a smile, lowering his voice so that the other passengers didn't hear him saying he was an alchemist.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jonathan got on the train. He found himself a quiet place where he was unlikely to be disturbed, then prepared himself to take a nap. He didn't really have a need to talk with anyone, and he figured that perhaps some people should be given some time to let the level of "steam" drop. Joules didn't want anyone to burst.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda rolled her eyes at Jacob again, "Soldiers aren't the only ones that see horrors. Healers experience their fair share as well." she retorted before shaking her head with a sigh and boarding the train with the others. "This trip looks like it's going to be just jolly." she muttered, going off to sit by herself.

Hmph. Testosterone. I hate men that carry their brains in their biceps. She thought sourly before settling into her seat and using her rucksack as a pillow, and placing her small bag in her lap.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Jin only shook his head as the everyone showed up and got in the argument and ened without him so much as having a chance to say a thing. What would he had said anyways? He might be the CO of the group but with how everyone was he had not clue how he would be able to keep them in a single working unit let alone how he could reinforce he was the chosen leader.

He was about to jump on until the notice one of the group had not shown up yet. He leaned on the train, as he looking for the last alchemist. Jin starts to rub his brow with his hand.

Not even in the village yet and I'm already stressed to all hell. How the hell will I make it back? He questioned himself in his mind, once again looking about.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"When the riots started me and my mom moved out of state until things calmed down. My dad was an innocent perfectly normal solider in the military watching the city when the blast went off, but people didn't trust the military in general after the Philosopher's Stone debacle. That's why I decided to become a state alchemist to try to make sure that same batshit doesn't happen again. Anyways reminiscing about the past won't do anything for us. We need to focus on the mission and the present." Tesla said as he reclined back in his seat.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As the train continues to travel north the green would slowly be replaced with white, starting off as small patches here and there until the blanket of now gradually rolled out to form the bare wasteland of the frigid north.

((thread change people))