ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

gv2468100

Reputation score

Is this event included in the game?

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has DLC and clear that part? if DLC can find in MG link, click 意義 不明
do you have to join up with that site to click that though? i can't seem to find it anywhere.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
do you have to join up with that site to click that though? i can't seem to find it anywhere.
also it has dlc.
btw, i am curious. after saving the chick in red dress after the evac point is taken over, an obelisk appeared that showed that you "could" be late when trying to save her. i keep getting the best one... anyone here know how to get the worst one? (and yes. i mean the room where you get the mortal ring from the dead old man.)

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
also it has dlc.
btw, i am curious. after saving the chick in red dress after the evac point is taken over, an obelisk appeared that showed that you "could" be late when trying to save her. i keep getting the best one... anyone here know how to get the worst one? (and yes. i mean the room where you get the mortal ring from the dead old man.)
I've been wondering myself...the timer for her rescue has been removed, so it seems like there's no way to get alternative results in the current version (well, no other than the obelisk). To make sure, I've been increasing the gamespeed by 20x and waited for 1min...nothing changed.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I've been wondering myself...the timer for her rescue has been removed, so it seems like there's no way to get alternative results in the current version (well, no other than the obelisk). To make sure, I've been increasing the gamespeed by 20x and waited for 1min...nothing changed.

The time doesn't matter. If you want to see the scenes, talk to vivi after the world ends.
Then she'll unlock the scenes for you, you just need to go back to the room where you rescued the girl in red.

silentaz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone send me a google drive link ver for the game? thanks :D

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the one in the cat site have the red airi dress? or is it just a basic one?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The time doesn't matter. If you want to see the scenes, talk to vivi after the world ends.
Then she'll unlock the scenes for you, you just need to go back to the room where you rescued the girl in red.
soooo, you can only get the best rescue end?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, basically you're talking about the obelisk way again?

hsdth

Reputation score
how do we get the skill where the screen goes black and then there's a red KO?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
daaaang dude... was curious what the reaction of the woman would be if i was late at saving her. btw, if you spawn enemies in onsen, the game breakes.... you cant leave it and the enemies attack/grab you but there is also another you. XD

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do we get the skill where the screen goes black and then there's a red KO?
The thread is cluttered enough without you posting the same question four times. Especially when said question is an incomprehensible mess.
Have some decency, young man.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is now available on the English DLsite, translated in English and Chinese.