What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
so whats new in this version? that are not in the updated old ver?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I saw some picture on Dlsite have Naked version of both the evil girl (the one look like succubus) and the main girl!
How to change their clothes ???
I checked the DLSite link from Chairi's blog and I don't see it, do you mind linking me the picture?

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Right here, bro!
At first I really don't like the game because we have no way to remove her clothes, after seeing this, I download this game immediately.

Try looking the succubus girl :)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Right here, bro!
At first I really don't like the game because we have no way to remove her clothes, after seeing this, I download this game immediately.

Try looking the succubus girl :)

The naked sprite you see is a special event in the hot spring. There's no way to remove your clothes.

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The naked sprite you see is a special event in the hot spring. There's no way to remove your clothes.
Oh, so there really no option for remove clothes. What a pity, this game have some top amination, only this problem :(

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
actually in this new version how to change clothes... to that gunner one mentioned? it says F1 and with a star clear game and still cannot do it

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, with all the differt versions I'm confused.
Where can you get an English, up-to-date version of the game? Only from DLsite?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the honest players that don´t cheat... how the f defeat Vivi? annoying defense sphere

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For the honest players that don´t cheat... how the f defeat Vivi? annoying defense sphere
I don't remember the exact way the fight plays out, but I'm pretty sure you just need to hit her..

Really hard.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i got a few questions, finished the final boss battle but i fail to enter the circus. The flap remained closed, and when i went in there was no enemies or anything. Derp.
Also, where to find melusine for the kiss skill? Someone mentioned going into gallery, but all i got was training grounds...

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i got a few questions, finished the final boss battle but i fail to enter the circus. The flap remained closed, and when i went in there was no enemies or anything. Derp.
Also, where to find melusine for the kiss skill? Someone mentioned going into gallery, but all i got was training grounds...
In the map with the tent, you'll see a clown shoe. Walk over and stand on it, the shoe will move. Keep doing that until it moves to the doorway and summons the enemy.

On a different note, did the dev add more animations to the wannabe Brock Lesnar? Some say I'm still getting German suplexed to this day.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh, so there really no option for remove clothes. What a pity, this game have some top amination, only this problem :(
damn wrong clothed sec is the best games that force naked sex in gor or in game rape suck ballz

the kiss skill lets you see different funny mini scenes with Npc's
do it close enough to them and youll see

suspected it but didnt want to believe it...airi has no dialogue!?
a SHAME

hsdth

Reputation score
how do we get the skill where the screen goes black and then there's a red KO?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So what does the kiss skill actually do?
you can toss it at female Npc's and fairy females for a scene. it also heals the last bosses hp when you send it at her not sure if thats all bosses.