What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Like four months.
Would it be 4 months considering the DLsite version is coming out early May? Is he not going to include the enty stuff with the DLsite release? Cuz that doesn't sound like a good idea.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Would it be 4 months considering the DLsite version is coming out early May? Is he not going to include the enty stuff with the DLsite release? Cuz that doesn't sound like a good idea.
Maybe there will be another DLC in due time... $_$

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I remember him taking a while to update the base game to the 1.05. From what I’m seeing, the guy is milking his Enty supporters some more before he updates the booth and dl site version.

Who knows, maybe I’m wrong and he’ll update them with the current stuff.

I don’t know. The fact that people, including myself had to pay a game that we supported for like 2 years or more, is crazy.

I should’ve known better, just because you support a game, doesn’t mean you get a free copy out of gratitude.

Maybe he’s using the funds for his English translators? 🧐

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm gonna wait for -a hopefully complete with everything- English version, and am even positive about actually buying it, because when I played the version from ca. 16 months ago I really liked what I was seeing.
But damn, someone should tell him that greed is a cardinal sin, cos the dude is guilty as hell. (...)

Probably.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
@Zepheral
I don't get it. If he wants enty money then why doesn't he open the subscription up for people cuz right now you can't subscribe anymore. I would subscribe right away myself and yes, he should provide free copies to anyone who supported him for years. That's ridiculous.

Also, I found this on chairi's blog.

"And additional skills such as water ghouls that are only present in the Enty version will also be implemented in the DLsite version. "

Any idea what the water ghoul is?

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
@Zepheral
I don't get it. If he wants enty money then why doesn't he open the subscription up for people cuz right now you can't subscribe anymore. I would subscribe right away myself and yes, he should provide free copies to anyone who supported him for years. That's ridiculous.

Also, I found this on chairi's blog.

"And additional skills such as water ghouls that are only present in the Enty version will also be implemented in the DLsite version. "

Any idea what the water ghoul is?

The water ghoul is the bottom. I forgot he puts stuff on his twotter.....I mean twitter account.

kamikatze

Reputation score
Crazy to check back and see that this is still in a kind of dev hell. Saw new content on the pixiv account.

So buying it on DLsite gets you the base game and future updates or what is his scheme now?

hsdth

Reputation score
How do we get the skill where the screen goes black and then a red KO comes out?

Itazura

Reputation score
Are those update pictures, because my fly doesn't do that

Zepheral

Reputation score
They changed the name.....

Also the d.l site will get 1.1, booth will get it at the same day. No mentions of the new plant boss.

Still cant believe he did this....

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I hate that he actually divided the game to make it a DLC. So if you want to buy the complete edition in DLsite you have to pay 4400 yen, that is crazy

I like this guys game but his business tactics make EA look like an angel.
To be fair, you're not missing out on much if you dont buy the DLC. It's just an optional costume dlc. And plus, it's very rare to get full finished games like this and it getting fully translated so I think he deserves all the support and money.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so I think he deserves all the support and money.
You've got to be joking. He got all of the support and money he needed while he was developing the game through Enty, and what did he do?

Gave his backers a 50% discount off of the final product. A final product with a price tag of $50 on booth. Wooo. Guy has some absolutely scummy business practices, couldn't even keep versions that people had purchased up to date properly.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
He got all of the support and money he needed while he was developing the game through Enty, and what did he do?
Well, the money goes in english/chinese translations and toward his next game and he can use any extra money to even add extra content to his current game or make his next game much bigger and better.