What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I guess DLSite users are oblivious to his money schemes, people are gonna buy it like crazy lol

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just a random thought i just had a while ago...
This game uses 3D models and the CG's shown for first-grabs are also of those same 3D models, right?
So, if someone with a lot of moddings skills were to try to add a camera mod, in which you could see the models from different angles (instead from the fixed 2D perspective), would it be possible?
Or is it impossible even if it were a highly skillful modder? (as in-not someting actually doable at all)

I'm not sure if i'm explaining myself

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Just a random thought i just had a while ago...
This game uses 3D models and the CG's shown for first-grabs are also of those same 3D models, right?
So, if someone with a lot of moddings skills were to try to add a camera mod, in which you could see the models from different angles (instead from the fixed 2D perspective), would it be possible?
Or is it impossible even if it were a highly skillful modder? (as in-not someting actually doable at all)

I'm not sure if i'm explaining myself
It uses rendered 2D sprites of the Chairi's proprietary models. No actual 3D models

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's been well over 3 years of money milking from his supporters. Maybe even more. I'm pretty certain he could've finished the game a long time ago if he wanted.
Would you look at that! Crowdfunding has failed us once again! Hurray! ...and I was one of those who wanted to believe in this guy back in August...

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Judging from the latest game update, it seems like it's not 100% finished. He's still adding intercourse scenes for previous monsters that hasn't gotten it so that's probably what he's focusing on.

Ryia

Reputation score
Despite commenting here previously, I've never actually played the game myself, so imagine my surprise when I'm downloading the trial version of a H-game, and then spend 5 minutes sitting and listening to main menu music, because it's better, more intriguing, and fascinating than 95% of music in western AAA releases

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Cool, we'll get a full english translation soon. That'll be nice. Also, when can we expect the new stuff from enty to be added to the booth.pm version? How long did it take for the previous update from enty to come to booth pm?

Last edited:

HristValkyrie

Reputation score
The base game got lowered to $30 though. It's cheaper than it was. Even if you factor in the DLC price it's still a lower cost than Enty

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Cool, we'll get a full english translation soon. That'll be nice. Also, when can we expect the new stuff from enty to be added to the booth.pm version? How long did it take for the previous update from enty to come to booth pm?

Like four months.