What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
One of my #1 fetishes is just straight up the wooden horse. I wanna see some weird BDSM monster put her on one of those.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hahahaha, what's with that one person who respectfully disagreed? Like what's there to disagree with? You can't buy it there?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I respectfully disagree, there's never enough licking scenes as far as I'm concerned. that slug women scene actually looks pretty hot :love:
You might want to fix your post. I just stared at the empty white-space for a solid minute before I realized what you did.

And yes, while it is quite arousing, It'd just be licking enemy number 21 in the 62 enemy roster. And yes I did go to airi's wiki and count.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
They updated the booth version with new stuff. Still no new boss yet.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I'm surprised that just recently that the dev added a defeat ending for the final boss. You would think a final boss would have more of a priority for a bad ending than other bosses. I just found out about that.

On a side note, I wonder if the dev will eventually add this game onto steam? Might not be allowed through with the fairies involved since they look rather young.

You might want to fix your post. I just stared at the empty white-space for a solid minute before I realized what you did.

And yes, while it is quite arousing, It'd just be licking enemy number 21 in the 62 enemy roster. And yes I did go to airi's wiki and count.
Yes, we need more intercourse scenes. If you're going to add lesbian content, at least go for futa rather than the more boring route.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
I'm surprised that just recently that the dev added a defeat ending for the final boss. You would think a final boss would have more of a priority for a bad ending than other bosses. I just found out about that.

On a side note, I wonder if the dev will eventually add this game onto steam? Might not be allowed through with the fairies involved since they look rather young.

Yes, we need more intercourse scenes. If you're going to add lesbian content, at least go for futa rather than the more boring route.
Maybe not steam, but he said he's going to the d.l site. That ending was added months ago on enty, but now it's on booth.

Also why not both futa and lesbian. I just want a slug woman, or a futa snake woman......

Also, futa isn't lesbian.

dakilladj

Reputation score
Maybe not steam, but he said he's going to the d.l site. That ending was added months ago on enty, but now it's on booth.

Also why not both futa and lesbian. I just want a slug woman, or a futa snake woman......

Also, futa isn't lesbian.
Is the ending just a still picture with text or something more?

Zepheral

Reputation score
No there are animations. Like the other gameovers, it has a long sequence.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
So is Booth up to date with Enty now, or is Booth still behind?

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if anyone already knew bout this, but the madman G ( the eating fatman with his butcher ) has a new defeat scene which includes Blanc (the thief girl) getting caught when she tries to save Airi. When you lose and given 2 options, choose the left one to trigger the scene.

not new...? sorry then lol.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if anyone already knew bout this, but the madman G ( the eating fatman with his butcher ) has a new defeat scene which includes Blanc (the thief girl) getting caught when she tries to save Airi. When you lose and given 2 options, choose the left one to trigger the scene.

not new...? sorry then lol.
Yeah, it's not new at all. Still, most people had some problems when trying to activate option with Blanc so it might be useful for them to read it.