What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly I would like some more non-human enemies (Male, Female, whatever) instead of 'fat-guy number-3453'... or, you know, just more fairy-rape. God damn fairys, remind me of flying elves. And I hate elves.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy Futa...

Not even Google Search Engine can find it...

FUTA = Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA). ;)

Rotua40

Reputation score
Holy Futa...

Not even Google Search Engine can find it...

FUTA = Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA). ;)
i got this
The Federal University Of Technology Akure
maybe they will teach what futa is and reward me as bachelor of hentai

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game has pretty much nearly all fetishes in it (other than loli which is a good thing in my book).
Not even close, maiboi. I know most people might feel overwhelmed but it's mostly what, a dozen of fetishes in different variations? It's expansive, sure, but it's still veeeery far from the "ultimate fetish compilation". And no, I'm not even counting the more extreme ones for people with "unique" tastes (like scat or other weird stuff, which might be for the best).

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Not even close, maiboi. I know most people might feel overwhelmed but it's mostly what, a dozen of fetishes in different variations? It's expansive, sure, but it's still veeeery far from the "ultimate fetish compilation". And no, I'm not even counting the more extreme ones for people with "unique" tastes (like scat or other weird stuff, which might be for the best).
I'll agree with this but I can't think of any game that would be the ultimate fetish compilation. It's just really difficult to satisfy everyone and have so much content. A big company like illusion cant even pull it off.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's a good point, why don't we hear the reasons why futanari (or newhalf, I don't actually keep track of this game namely because of the fatguy syndrome it's got going on) shouldn't be in the game?

I'm sure an intelligent individual who simply wanted to create conversation has a better argument than: It's gay, boooo!

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
That's a good point, why don't we hear the reasons why futanari (or newhalf, I don't actually keep track of this game namely because of the fatguy syndrome it's got going on) shouldn't be in the game?

I'm sure an intelligent individual who simply wanted to create conversation has a better argument than: It's gay, boooo!
I'm not saying this because I don't want futa in the game (as a matter of fact I really do, and I do think Airi can make it work), I'm merely playing devil's advocate to start a proper discussion for people who don't like futa:

Futa doesn't really fit the theme all of the enemies have in this game. Every enemy, except for a very select few, have disfigured and grotesque models. All of the sudden we get a level filled with pretty women with dicks hanging out? It just wouldn't fit to the theme of the game.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
But it makes it more diverse! After all, it was just established that this game lacks diversity. It doesn't even have any vore, unbirthing, all the way through, or wasteplay right?

Besides, nobody ever said they had to be pretty futanari. Er... I was going to link some images for reference buuuut that's a little too mean even for me.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm not saying this because I don't want futa in the game (as a matter of fact I really do, and I do think Airi can make it work), I'm merely playing devil's advocate:

Futa doesn't really fit the theme all of the enemies have in this game. Every enemy, except for a very select few, have disfigured and grotesque models. All of the sudden we get a level filled with pretty women with dicks hanging out? It just wouldn't fit to the theme of the game.
I think it would work if airi isn't the one with the cock. If not, then at least give some female characters a strap on.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
But it makes it more diverse! After all, it was just established that this game lacks diversity. It doesn't even have any vore, unbirthing, all the way through, or wasteplay right?

Besides, nobody ever said they had to be pretty futanari. Er... I was going to link some images for reference buuuut that's a little too mean even for me.
The first worm boss has vore but that's about it.

Real talk though I would really like something different than licking and ryona. The newer enemies are okay about this, but nearly all of the older ones are nothing but the two.

mikeo6

Reputation score
well i am not sure but he can make it more interesting by adding some crazy bestiality scenes, he added one Zombie Dog, Big blue eye Monkey, fxxk scene right. offcourse if our Heroin is walking in the wood she need witness some wild Horny animals too . i wd fancy that, Just saying for the sake of the discussion towards hill. ;-)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
well i am not sure but he can make it more interesting by adding some crazy bestiality scenes, he added one Zombie Dog, Big blue eye Monkey, fxxk scene right. offcourse if our Heroin is walking in the wood she need witness some wild Horny animals too . i wd fancy that, Just saying for the sake of the discussion towards hill. ;-)
I want a frog monster gangbang or a zombie dog but he's licking her face while he fucks her. Not sure people will like what I suggested.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Frog monster plus zombie dog plus giant bat gangbang while female enemy facesitting on Airi and making her lick?
Poor girl wouldn't be able to handle much more, though.
I mean, I would assume...

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score