What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Not sure if this is a bug or not but how come the small dude boss from the spider house doesn't do any h animations during battle? It seems like there's only h animation if you lose the battle? Is that normal?

Edit* Also, I don't understand why Chairi doesn't give you the option to wear the school outfit or the other one from the circus map for the rest of the game. It's already in the game so I don't see why not. or hell, even the hot spring towel. More option is just good for everyone. Is it just a lot more complicated then I think?

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Not sure if this is a bug or not but how come the small dude boss from the spider house doesn't do any h animations during battle? It seems like there's only h animation if you lose the battle? Is that normal?
Basically yes, only when you lose. Also don't double post. You can edit your previous post.

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit* Also, I don't understand why Chairi doesn't give you the option to wear the school outfit or the other one from the circus map for the rest of the game. It's already in the game so I don't see why not. or hell, even the hot spring towel. More option is just good for everyone. Is it just a lot more complicated then I think?
If you were at least a little bit interested in this game from the technical side, you'd know that it's not that easy. Try extracting assets from most H-games on the market. What will you find? I'll tell you - prerendered stuff, sets of frames, prerecorded movies(yes, few games still use this method from the 90s).
In other words - most H-games are NOT easy to modify when it comes to the animations because it would most likely take several times as long to make them. For some games it would be most likely impossible. It's just easier to make an animation and put it into the game than making the game that's reliably creating animations "in-flight".

If you want to make a global change (in this case it's a different outfit for Airi) for all animations, you are basically screwed since you would have to redo all animations. Of course, animation models are all done in 3d (1200yen pack contained some of his unreleased stuff) so Chairi for sure has some templates but it's still a lot of work for little gain (unless we just switch models and are happy with glitching parts). We should be happy that we have GunAiri outfit that was introduced quite some time ago (1,5 year?) and it was finished only a month before the release (!). I also was hoping for the school outfit to be introduced but I must be realistic - Chairi most likely won't touch this stuff unless there's a strong incentive and a bit of time.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
If you were at least a little bit interested in this game from the technical side, you'd know that it's not that easy. Try extracting assets from most H-games on the market. What will you find? I'll tell you - prerendered stuff, sets of frames, prerecorded movies(yes, few games still use this method from the 90s).
In other words - most H-games are NOT easy to modify when it comes to the animations because it would most likely take several times as long to make them. For some games it would be most likely impossible. It's just easier to make an animation and put it into the game than making the game that's reliably creating animations "in-flight".

If you want to make a global change (in this case it's a different outfit for Airi) for all animations, you are basically screwed since you would have to redo all animations. Of course, animation models are all done in 3d (1200yen pack contained some of his unreleased stuff) so Chairi for sure has some templates but it's still a lot of work for little gain (unless we just switch models and are happy with glitching parts). We should be happy that we have GunAiri outfit that was introduced quite some time ago (1,5 year?) and it was finished only a month before the release (!). I also was hoping for the school outfit to be introduced but I must be realistic - Chairi most likely won't touch this stuff unless there's a strong incentive and a bit of time.
I see. I guess it depends what you had in mind from the beginning when you made the game like, if you planned on allowing different outfits to be worn then you would make it as compatible as possible for that. From my experience for H game animations or rather games in general. It's a very common feature to be able to change clothes and its one of the most popular thing in the modding community but I think the difference is their intention when making those animations for the game were to make it work with any outfits.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
is there any way that i can join the 800yen plan?
I dont think so. He stopped any new pledges you could make.

Really unpopular opinion btw, I think having female enemies is boring and a waste of opportunity. For a game heavily focused on rape and being hardcore. Lesbian content is very much far from that. You can't consider Kissing or touching as being hardcore or rape. Rape is defined to have penetration involved and those foreplay is as tame and vanilla as it can be. I don't even think there's any scissoring either so there's practically no sex involved. Its just not suitable for a rape game. The final boss shouldve been a scary creepy male monster where an actual bad ending would be her being impregnated and used as a toy for the monsters to freely use her hole.

I just feel like the people wanting more lesbian action are playing the game for the wrong reasons. It's a rape hardcore game but you want less rape and it to be less hardcore. Probably going to upset some people here but I really believe that to be true.

Last edited:

memer123

Reputation score

Really unpopular opinion btw, I think having female enemies is boring and a waste of opportunity. For a game heavily focused on rape and being hardcore. Lesbian content is very much far from that. You can't consider Kissing or touching as being hardcore or rape. Rape is defined to have penetration involved and those foreplay is as tame and vanilla as it can be. I don't even think there's any scissoring either so there's practically no sex involved. Its just not suitable for a rape game. The final boss shouldve been a scary creepy male monster where an actual bad ending would be her being impregnated and used as a toy for the monsters to freely use her hole.

I just feel like the people wanting more lesbian action are playing the game for the wrong reasons. It's a rape hardcore game but you want less rape and it to be less hardcore. Probably going to upset some people here but I really believe that to be true.
animated lesbians in games that are actually attractive is rare though so people that like that would take anything they can get
even futa and traps would be fine for some

I personally would be okay with futa as a middle-ground

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

Actually the reason that a lot of people and myself supported it is because of the lesbian content. Heck, he did a vote on it and the top votes were for rape and lesbian content. If he did what you said and put more male x airi rape, then he would lost a lot of funding. The game isn't actually about physical rape , the reason those monster do that to her is to corrupt her and consume her magic. (mental rape)

Why you think in the end of some of these animations she ends up giving up or enjoying it. If you look at the threeway sex scene with the succubi, she gives up and eats one of their vaginas. If you wanted hard core rape with mostly male x female main character then I've suggest this game.

Trust me the game is sexy version of castlevania.

Last edited:

savedata

Reputation score

Well, it's good you're aware it's just a unpopular opinion, but a lot of people think it's just really hot, and in my possibly unpopular opinion, I think those stuff are usually more enjoyable than penetration stuff itself, and I don't think that rape needs penetration, I'm PRETTY SURE a lot of people would agree that rape doesn't need penetration, else lesbians would be free to molest every girl they find out there, lick, finger, scissor them, because it's okay as long as there's no penetration, right?

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Well, it's good you're aware it's just a unpopular opinion, but a lot of people think it's just really hot, and in my possibly unpopular opinion, I think those stuff are usually more enjoyable than penetration stuff itself, and I don't think that rape needs penetration, I'm PRETTY SURE a lot of people would agree that rape doesn't need penetration, else lesbians would be free to molest every girl they find out there, lick, finger, scissor them, because it's okay as long as there's no penetration, right?
Dude, what? you really need to search up the definition of rape and "a lot" of those people need to search it up too. There's just no argument to this when it's a fact. That's a really important thing to know. There's a difference between sexual assault and rape. When you're talking about molestation, that's sexual assault. The person will be charged for that. Are you really being serious here? How do you even come to the conclusion that lesbians would be free to molest every girl and don't think for second that they wouldn't be charged for sexual assault? Penile penetration is just much far worse which is why the crime is handled differently and there's a different term.

Actually the reason that a lot of people and myself supported it is because of the lesbian content. Heck, he did a vote on it and the top votes were for rape and lesbian content. If he did what you said and put more male x airi rape, then he would lost a lot of funding. The game isn't actually about physical rape , the reason those monster do that to her is to corrupt her and consume her magic. (mental rape)

Why you think in the end of some of these animations she ends up giving up or enjoying it. If you look at the threeway sex scene with the succubi, she gives up and eats one of their vaginas. If you wanted hard core rape with mostly male x female main character then I've suggest this game.

Trust me the game is sexy version of castlevania.
Playing the game and supporting it purely for the lesbian content is pretty ridiculous and is not a good idea since there's just hardly any of it and I don't even think it's "good" lesbian content when it's mostly just kissing and licking. There are votes for lesbian content most likely because there's hardly any of it. You have like how many female enemies that has lesbian animation? 6 out of 52? Very very few numbers.

And what do you mean he'll lose fundings? The whole game already has mostly male x airi in the first place and you just said yourself that the top votes were rape which is literally male x female since rape can only happen with a penis involved. Most of the time and effort are spent on male animations too. Just the 1 or 2 male monsters themselves already are more in depth than all of the lesbian content. The game focuses very heavily on rape so, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say the game isn't actually about physical rape. What you said made no sense whatsoever. Like, it doesn't matter the reason why the monsters are fucking her. They're penetrating her without consent either way. That's rape either way.

You're also suggesting me NoR when this game is easily much more hardcore and has way more rape content. I've played both very thoroughly myself. I feel like a lot of you people have this really bad understanding of what rape is and it really leaves me dumbfounded.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
Playing the game and supporting it purely for the lesbian content is pretty ridiculous and is not a good idea since there's just hardly any of it and I don't even think it's "good" lesbian content when it's mostly just kissing and licking. There are votes for lesbian content most likely because there's hardly any of it. You have like how many female enemies that has lesbian animation? 6 out of 52? Very very few numbers.

And what do you mean he'll lose fundings? The whole game already has mostly male x airi in the first place and you just said yourself that the top votes were rape which is literally male x female since rape can only happen with a penis involved. Most of the time and effort are spent on male animations too. Just the 1 or 2 male monsters themselves already are more in depth than all of the lesbian content. The game focuses very heavily on rape so, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say the game isn't actually about physical rape. What you said made no sense whatsoever. Like, it doesn't matter the reason why the monsters are fucking her. They're penetrating her without consent either way. That's rape either way.

You're also suggesting me NoR when this game is easily much more hardcore and has way more rape content. I've played both very thoroughly myself.
Have you seen the other action any h games in the past, out of 100s of action/animation games there are few that focus on girl and girl action. Also most of the male monsters don't fuck her. They just lick or suck. Out of all the male monsters they are like what, like 7 or 8 that actually penetrate her.

I understand that some male scenes are more in depth, but those were hardly fan favorites. Why you thought the wrestler was removed from the monster gallery? People didn't like it much. (The male rape scenes were for the japanese, the rest of the stuff you don't like were asked by the europeans and the u.s.)

Also people voted for the female final boss, she won by a landslide. In the end of the day it's the creators game, he adds what he wants. If you don't like it then there are other games to play.

Also chill out and respect the other users, nobody called you out. Least give them the same level of respect they gave you. This tread is for discussing, not for flame wars.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Have you seen the other action any h games in the past, out of 100s of action/animation games there are few that focus on girl and girl action. Also most of the male monsters don't fuck her. They just lick or suck. Out of all the male monsters they are like what, like 7 or 8 that actually penetrate her.

I understand that some male scenes are more in depth, but those were hardly fan favorites. Why you thought the wrestler was removed from the monster gallery? People didn't like it much. (The male rape scenes were for the japanese, the rest of the stuff you don't like were asked by the europeans and the u.s.)

Also people voted for the female final boss, she won by a landslide. In the end of the day it's the creators game, he adds what he wants. If you don't like it then there are other games to play.
"Also most of the male monsters don't fuck her. They just lick or suck. Out of all the male monsters they are like what, like 7 or 8 that actually penetrate her."

There's actually around 20 enemies that can penetrate her and not to mention that a lot of them has more than 1 penetration animation which probably explains why there aren't intercourse animations for all of the male monsters. That's a lot of extra work but either way, it's still majority of male x female sexual content.

"I understand that some male scenes are more in depth, but those were hardly fan favorites. Why you thought the wrestler was removed from the monster gallery? People didn't like it much. (The male rape scenes were for the japanese, the rest of the stuff you don't like were asked by the europeans and the u.s.) Also people voted for the female final boss, she won by a landslide. In the end of the day it's the creators game, he adds what he wants. If you don't like it then there are other games to play."

First of all, how do you know they were hardly fan favorites? Those have most effort spent and a lot of variety. The rape and female degradation is extremely popular in Japan. So, it doesn't make sense what you're saying here. Also, What wrestler are you talking about here? Are you talking about the destroyer boss? That dude got two different versions and a lot of different animations. There's a lot of effort spent on him. What point were you trying to make here? That the creator liked him a lot? Also, I could care less if more people wanted the female final boss. It doesn't change my mind on how I don't think it's a good idea and is wasted potential. Don't get me wrong, I'm very much satisfied and am grateful with all the content I got from the $70 Canadian dollars I paid for. I just don't agree with some of the things being added and it's just my personal opinion. Like, let's say if it was a demon lord villain. There's just so much more you do with that and a lot of various fetishes you can explore.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
There's actually around 20 enemies that can penetrate her and not to mention that a lot of them has more than 1 penetration animation which probably explains why there aren't intercourse animations for all of the male monsters. That's a lot of extra work but either way, it's still majority of male x female sexual content.

"Why you thought the wrestler was removed from the monster gallery? People didn't like it much. (The male rape scenes were for the japanese, the rest of the stuff you don't like were asked by the europeans and the u.s.) Also people voted for the female final boss, she won by a landslide. In the end of the day it's the creators game, he adds what he wants. If you don't like it then there are other games to play."

What wrestler are you talking about here? Are you talking about the destroyer boss? That dude got two different versions and a lot of different animations. There's a lot of effort spent on him. What point were you trying to make here? That the creator liked him a lot? Also, I could care less if more people wanted the female final boss. It doesn't change my mind on how I don't think it's a good idea and is wasted potential. Don't get me wrong, I'm very much satisfied with all the content I got from the $70 canadian dollars I paid for. I just don't agree with some of the things being added and it's just my personal opinion. Like, let's say if it was a demon lord villain. There's just so much more you do with that and a lot of various fetishes you can explore.
Well actually about 15 actually penetrate her (with their actual dicks.), some of them aren't close to human. He's making a second game anyways, just vote for a male final boss if you want. The only real reason he used the destroyer 2x is because he didn't want to make a boss from scratch. (Yes he did like it, he proberly put it there again because people were spamming on his enty on how much they hated him. So he tried to make the destroyer better.) If you don't like it thats cool, if you want a game to sell then you gotta put what people asked for.

Fun Opinion

Why make this? lmao

*edit* 2019/1/11 v1.02 Test Added back boss. Change the effects of the air attack 3rd step, magic sword and Holy Slash. Changing the speed of plasma whip. Some other bugs etc. have been fixed.

Wow he added the female tree boss, I'm pissed. I hate enty. They get all the good shit. XD

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Well actually about 15 actually penetrate her (with their actual dicks.), some of them aren't close to human. He's making a second game anyways, just vote for a male final boss if you want. The only real reason he used the destroyer 2x is because he didn't want to make a boss from scratch. (Yes he did like it, he proberly put it there again because people were spamming on his enty on how much they hated him. So he tried to make the destroyer better.) If you don't like it thats cool, if you want a game to sell then you gotta put what people asked for.
15 + 3 bosses so, 18 enemies in total with "actual dicks". Personally, I would include the tentacles because it's genital penetration and they also cum inside the girl. Not much different from a penis. So, that would make it around 20 enemies for me. I don't know why you're changing my own point for me. Why are you specifying it to be an "actual dick"? Funny how you tried correcting me but ended up failing in the end. Also, weren't the poll that was created to see what the fanbase wanted based on multiple votes? So, even if the creator doesn't do the top 1 voted. He can still do the many other options that has high number of votes. Don't see that as a huge deal here... If people picked multiple choices, that tells me that they don't mind if either of those choices wins otherwise they would've just chose one. Either way, I really don't understand how it would actually make a significant impact on sales, if he did a male final boss instead. I mean, if simply just a few things that he would've done differently is enough to turn you away from buying the game then I'm not sure what to even say to you. You really think if let's say for an example if he had no female enemies, his game wouldn't sell as much? you yourself wouldn't buy the game? I'm genuinely curious about your answer.

Fun Fact

This is a girl. They stated that on enty.
Do you have the exact text that states that? Because in the monster's book in game, the monster's name is literally "Madman" and the description describes it as a man who ate a women. Rather funny to me that a girl monster is named madman and the description describes it as a man. You sure you read that statement correctly on enty?

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
All this talk about actual dicks make me thinking that if tentacle holder is notably female and cum inside her, does it count as male x female? Since someone say it's not much different from penis :p

Zepheral

Reputation score
15 + 3 bosses so, 18 enemies in total with "actual dicks". Personally, I would include the tentacles because it's genital penetration and they also cum inside the girl. Not much different from a penis. So, that would make it around 20 enemies for me. I don't know why you're changing my own point for me. Why are you specifying it to be an "actual dick"? Funny how you tried correcting me but ended up failing in the end. Also, weren't the poll that was created to see what the fanbase wanted based on multiple votes? So, even if the creator doesn't do the top 1 voted. He can still do the many other options that has high number of votes. Don't see that as a huge deal here... Either way, I really don't understand how it would actually make a significant impact on sales, if he did a male final boss instead. I mean, if simply just a few things that he would've done differently is enough to turn you away from buying the game then I'm not sure what to even say to you. You really think if he had no female enemies, his game wouldn't sell as much? I'm genuinely curious about your answer.
I didn't count the bosses because I've said enemies. (You said 20-24 enemies before you edit it.) I don't count tentacles, because tentacles is a separate fetish. He make voting polls not just to see what the fanbase wanted, but to turn the game to the what the people are interested in to increase sales. If people don't want something then they don't buy it, it's that simple.

If you think adding more lesbian content would be a waste, then that's you. If I wanna make money and people wanted lesbian content on my product then I'm adding it. Plain and simple.

The game has an actual story line, and multiple fetishes. So calling it just a rape game would be an understatement.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
All this talk about actual dicks make me thinking that if tentacle holder is notably female and cum inside her, does it count as male x female? Since someone say it's not much different from penis :p
If the tentacles very much have similarities as a penis such as cumming inside, the shape of it, and there's a focus on impregnation. It's pretty safe to say it's a male tentacle. First of all, how does a female do creampie?

Zepheral

Reputation score
If the tentacles very much have similarities as a penis such as cumming inside, the shape of it, and there's a focus on impregnation. It's pretty safe to say it's a male tentacle. First of all, how does a female do creampie?
Don't question it, just watch and enjoy it. Also none of these game are exactly logical.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I didn't count the bosses because I've said enemies. (You said 20-24 enemies before you edit it.) I don't count tentacles, because tentacles is a separate fetish.
I don't understand your logic to consider bosses not as enemies when the definition of what an enemy is says otherwise. Now, you're just going against what's a fact. Why are you even bringing up the mistake I made which I edited and corrected? It was edited for a reason. I haven't seen you make a correction regarding your "fun fact." which has a clear contradiction.

He make voting polls not just to see what the fanbase wanted, but to turn the game to the what the people are interested in to increase sales. If people don't want something then they don't buy it, it's that simple. If you think adding more lesbian content would be a waste, then that's you. If I wanna make money and people wanted lesbian content on my product then I'm adding it. Plain and simple. The game has an actual story line, and multiple fetishes. So calling it just a rape game would be an understatement.
So, you think you would be able to convince a person to buy your product just by adding the lesbian content that the person wanted? So, the actual storyline, good gameplay, variety of fetishes, and great characters wouldn't be the things to convince them to buy your game but just the lesbian content? Interesting... I mean, I think that's pretty sad if that's all it takes for them to refuse to buy it if you don't listen to them despite them getting all the other great things from the game.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
I don't understand your logic to consider bosses not as enemies when the definition of what an enemy is says otherwise. Now, you're just going against what's a fact. Why are you even bringing up the mistake I made which I edited and corrected? It was edited for a reason. I haven't seen you make a correction regarding your "fun fact." which has a clear contradiction.
15 + 3 bosses so, 18 enemies in total with "actual dicks". Personally, I would include the tentacles because it's genital penetration and they also cum inside the girl. Not much different from a penis. So, that would make it around 20 enemies for me. I don't know why you're changing my own point for me. Why are you specifying it to be an "actual dick"? Funny how you tried correcting me but ended up failing in the end.
I made the post while you had that statement of 20-24 enemies.

Also if you want to put out facts, then here is the definition of As you see they don't count as enemies (game definition.) otherwise they wouldn't be called bosses.

To that fun fact, if that's a male then it's a male. When that statment was made in enty, it was made when the game was developing. Changes in text do happen when new ideas are introduce and I don't speak/read japanese.

So, you think you would be able to convince a person to buy your product just by adding the lesbian content that the person wanted? So, the actual storyline, good gameplay, variety of fetishes, and great characters wouldn't be the things to convince them to buy your game but just the lesbian content? Interesting... I mean, I think that's pretty sad if that's all it takes for them to refuse to buy it if you don't listen to them despite them getting all the other great things from the game.
If a game had just yaoi content, would you buy it? If don't like yaoi then you won't buy it. In your case, if the game only had lesbian content would you buy it?

Last edited: