What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I made the post while you had that statement of 20-24 enemies.

Also if you want to put out facts, then here is the definition of As you see they don't count as enemies otherwise they wouldn't be called bosses.

To that fun fact, if that's a male then it's a male. When that statment was made in enty, it was made when the game was developing. Changes in text do change and I don't speak/read japanese.

If a game had just yaoi content, would you buy it? If don't like yaoi then you won't buy it. In your case, if the game only had lesbian content would you buy it?
I think at this point, this argument of ours is just dragging on far too long I feel. I think we should just end it with agreeing to disagree. Let's just continue to be excited for future updates of this game.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I think at this point, this argument of ours is just dragging on far too long I feel. I think we should just end it with agreeing to disagree. Let's just continue to be excited for future updates of this game.
Whatever's clever.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
If the tentacles very much have similarities as a penis such as cumming inside, the shape of it, and there's a focus on impregnation. It's pretty safe to say it's a male tentacle. First of all, how does a female do creampie?
Hentai logic?

Zepheral

Reputation score
Here's a video of the next boss.
He has a questionnaire for current or past enty supporters. So if you want more lesbians, futa or straight sex then here's your chance to let him know.

You guys know what I picked. :p
lesbians and futas

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He has a questionnaire for current or past enty supporters. So if you want more lesbians, futa or straight sex then here's your chance to let him know.

lesbians and futas
This is a great choice as far as I am concerned. :p

Also looking forward to that boss.

memer123

Reputation score

lesbians and futas
Nice, I probably picked the same stuff in it

Zepheral

Reputation score
A female with a penis. Not to be mistaken as a trans though since they have both a vagina and a penis.
Dick girls are girls with just a penis and .
I get why are people confused about this cause in most cases we use the term dick girl as futa. Heck even to this day when I say futa, I mean dick girl.

Also trans means transgender or transsexual. (Don't want an argument about genders, sex or etc, just teaching people the definitions)

Last edited:

axmed4555

Reputation score
Dick girls are girls with just a penis and .
I get why are people confused about this cause in most cases we use the term dick girl as futa. Heck even to this day when I say futa, I mean dick girl.

Pathetic =_=

It's actually better for less lesbian/futa cr@p and more bizzare stuff like childbirth and more monsters

axmed4555

Reputation score
Look it's cool to have a fetish, we all do. But it's not wise to start flame wars with anyone. Please respect the other members and move on.
Feels the same that the only reason i watch all this "female stuff" is monsters, insects, impregnation/сhildbirth, ryona/guro and other bizzare stuff... but it's so rare compared to this generic female/lesbian/human cr*p overflowing everywhere so fenking much, that i want to puke... You don't see so much, let's say, "hype" for bizzare stuff... and i'm not even talking about m/m...
I want something unique, you know, something like Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon, for example, those are best shit i've ever found

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
I like how the vines form that pillory/bondage-esque binding around her. I've sorta been hoping for some bondage stuff like that. :p

it's so rare compared to this generic female/lesbian/human cr*p overflowing everywhere[...] You don't see so much, let's say, "hype" for bizzare stuff...
What do you think the majority of the general populous is into? The generic, or the bizarre? It's just an unfortunate side-effect of having an outlandish fetish: Most people flock to the ordinary, and therefore most game devs have to ebb toward the mundane to turn a profit. Granted, game devs do sometimes get a little wild and crazy with what fetishes they use, but it's just that: Sometimes.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Feels the same that the only reason i watch all this "female stuff" is monsters, insects, impregnation/сhildbirth, ryona/guro and other bizzare stuff... but it's so rare compared to this generic female/lesbian/human cr*p overflowing everywhere so fenking much, that i want to puke... You don't see so much, let's say, "hype" for bizzare stuff... and i'm not even talking about m/m...
I want something unique, you know, something like Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon, for example, those are best shit i've ever found
It is, it inspired many of the fetishes we have today. Its the reason why I like futa and rape in H games. Remember, the reason that Eluku's games were praised is because it makes you scratch your head and ask the question "Can that fit in there?". In this game, the graphics are more realistic so that's gonna be hard to implement.

I get that you that there isn't many games that have those fetishes. Why you think people feel so strongly about the lesbian stuff in this game? There isn't many games that focus on yuri with monsters. (No, I don't mean that one scene in most games and the rest of the game is just dudes fucking the girl.) Most hentai games and you've seen it as well, have dudes with blank faces just fucking girls. Trust me, there's many of those and it's getting me annoyed.

In the end of the day, my fetish isn't the most common focus in h games. (except futa) So that's why many of us , including myself are happy for lesbian scenes on games like this.

The creator is doing a poll, so I suggest if you were a previous enty supporter then I recommend to do the survy and let the creator know.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Pathetic =_=

It's actually better for less lesbian/futa cr@p and more bizzare stuff like childbirth and more monsters
I completely agree with you. I'm glad someone else shares the same opinion as me but like I said previously, I'm already very satisfied and grateful for the content I've gotten so far.

Well does it?
I feel like this is very unrelated to this thread but the simple answer is no. A hand job is just simply a sexual act involving hands by definition. An actual fact and literally common sense and honestly, that's such a stupid question.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
I completely agree with you. I'm glad someone else shares the same opinion as me but like I said previously, I'm already very satisfied and grateful for the content I've gotten so far.

I feel like this is very unrelated to this thread but the simple answer is no. A hand job is just simply a sexual act involving hands by definition. An actual fact and literally common sense and honestly, that's such a stupid question.
Wasn't meant for this thread. I wasn't aware I was posting on this thread.

Also complaining in this thread isn't going to achieve what you are asking for. He has a blog, just go and tell him? . He does type in English.

For everyone else, go to his blog and complain to him there. If a game doesn't have what you like, then don't play it or don't buy it. It's really that simple.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Wasn't meant for this thread. I wasn't aware I was posting on this thread.

Also complaining in this thread isn't going to achieve what you are asking for. He has a blog, just go and tell him? . He does type in English.

For everyone else, go to his blog and complain to him there. If a game doesn't have what you like, then don't play it or don't buy it. It's really that simple.
I already achieved what I wanted which is speaking my mind and create a discussion, which happened. That's the point of a forums after all. Discussion, speaking your opinion and talking in general. People who are speaking their mind and are voicing their complaint are clearly doing it so because they just want to say what's on their mind, have it be heard and discuss with others. Others may disagree and others will agree with that person. That's fine, since it's discussion at the end of the day. If they truly wanted the creator to listen to what they would have to say then they would say it directly to she/him.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I honestly do not know why people are arguing.

This game has pretty much nearly all fetishes in it (other than loli which is a good thing in my book). There are literally big and small starfishes that attack the main heroine, there are many ryona and vore scenes, there are plenty of male enemies as well as the ability to kiss every male and female npc (I do wish it was more than just kissing).

There is literally no reason to be upset about some lesbian, futa scenes in the game (also if we get this futa scene it will be the first of its kind in this game).

I just hope that this creator actually makes a considerable update to the game for both the people who purchased it and for his long-time supporters. It is the business practices that this creator uses just pisses me off. Most likely will not support any further game by him unless I see some changes in his business model.
If you actually paid attention and read the posts, you would understand why there's an argument is going on. The answers you asked are answered if you read a page or two back. I'm not going to repeat myself and no ones upset here. Just because two people are in a disagreement with each other and there's a discussion taking place doesn't mean they're upset. It also goes beyond just talking about rather or not there should be lesbian content by the way, for a good reason.