What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Guys, I'm so confused with this game. I don't know how to start any intercourse animation with the monsters? Does it depend on the monster?
Either let them grab you or when you get kicked down. Also there's a seduce option later on in the game

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Either let them grab you or when you get kicked down. Also there's a seduce option later on in the game
I just afk and let the monster do whatever they can to me and I just haven't seen them actually do intercourse. They just do the same foreplay animation.

kiko

Reputation score
I just afk and let the monster do whatever they can to me and I just haven't seen them actually do intercourse. They just do the same foreplay animation.
Some enemies fuck you, some enemies bite you, some enemies stab you, some do all of those things together. It depends on the enemy, yes.

Also you have to buy the special skip in the trade menu to actually fasten/skip the animations

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Some enemies fuck you, some enemies bite you, some enemies stab you, some do all of those things together. It depends on the enemy, yes.

Also you have to buy the special skip in the trade menu to actually fasten/skip the animations
Ah ok thanks. I figured out that pressing f6 which makes u fall down gives more animations too. Also, to give my thoughts on the price of the game. I don't think it's too surprising. Yeah, it's pretty damn expensive but niche things are typically expensive. Look at eroges or h ovas for example. I think I got my worth from it considering the money will help him with adding more content to the game and help him with his 2nd game. I put a lot of hours in this game and I'm very satisfied with it.

kiko

Reputation score
Ah ok thanks. I figured out that pressing f6 which makes u fall down gives more animations too. Also, to give my thoughts on the price of the game. I don't think it's too surprising. Yeah, it's pretty damn expensive but niche things are typically expensive. Look at eroges or h ovas for example. I think I got my worth from it considering the money will help him with adding more content to the game and help him with his 2nd game. I put a lot of hours in this game and I'm very satisfied with it.
This game has no right being so expensive after being crowdfunded for over 2 years and still even. The game is good and there's no saying that it isn't, but it's waaaay overpriced

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
This game has no right being so expensive after being crowdfunded for over 2 years and still even. The game is good and there's no saying that it isn't, but it's waaaay overpriced
Yeah the game is good, but not $60 good. The only reason I'd even consider paying that price was if this was the size of a Castlevania game like Symphony of the Night and had a large monster variety to compensate for it.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Understandable.

Btw, can anyone help me answer these questions?

1. I don't understand how the melu kiss spell works. What's it suppose to do and what does it do on a npc?
2. I beat the game already but is there any way I find all the boss locations again? I just can't remember where to find all the locations again.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Understandable.

Btw, can anyone help me answer these questions?

1. I don't understand how the melu kiss spell works. What's it suppose to do and what does it do on a npc?
2. I beat the game already but is there any way I find all the boss locations again? I just can't remember where to find all the locations again.
The spell allows you to have a full make out session with most npcs. Also look at the wiki to find where all the bosses are.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
The spell allows you to have a full make out session with most npcs. Also look at the wiki to find where all the bosses are.
Ah. What are some examples of npcs you can do full makeout sessions with?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
The warrior women are examples and vivi.
How about any of the males and is it exclusively just kisses and nothing else? Also, thank you so much for answering my question. I apologize for asking so many questions and I am thankful for the answers.

overl33t

Reputation score
How about any of the males and is it exclusively just kisses and nothing else? Also, thank you so much for answering my question. I apologize for asking so many questions and I am thankful for the answers.
As far as I have seen its exclusively kisses.

overl33t

Reputation score
ur mom gay if you don't translate the game

On a more serious note, would really love to see Airi in full dress like the one in the opening

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Exept the monster guy and his wife. She hard kisses you while he licks your pussy.
I dont think it's a monster guy. Looks full human to me. What made you think it's a monster guy in an area with all humans?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I dont think it's a monster guy. Looks full human to me. What made you think it's a monster guy in an area with all humans?

Hes a human that is corrupted. This was established on the previous Airi thread. Look at and interact with him, then you'll see.