What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Definitely not. Even if it's the English DLsite, it's still hosted in Japan, so no.
That's rather unfortunate, especially with no uncensoring being possible due to the nature of the assets used.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score

The creator's survey with 249 response so far.

Link to survey:
Ah, okay :p These messages make me hopeful for the game. At first I thought (based on the game's web-page descriptions) that the game wasn't going to be receiving any more content updates, but now I can clearly see that's not the intention. The whole: only providing updates "for bug fixes" must've just been poor translation. Phew..

I'm probably going to actually get the full game now

(EDIT): Uhh, what's the best way to buy this game again? I saw some talk quite a while ago about the payment-service being kind of sketchy, so ppl were saying it's good to use a specific form of purchase, but I forgot which one it was. xT

memer123

Reputation score
is the new lose event not in the booth version?

I can't seem to get it

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
^ o and speaking of that, is it intuitive and easy to download the updates, or do we have to go to the site and re-download the entire game (or something)? I feel like this could either be really easy or super annoying to update, lol

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
^ o and speaking of that, is it intuitive and easy to download the updates, or do we have to go to the site and re-download the entire game (or something)? I feel like this could either be really easy or super annoying to update, lol
There was an update patch for 1.0 to 1.01, but I'm looking at the game and don't see a new update yet. I'm re-downloading as we speak, but it's really weird to have the enty supporters to have it before the people who actually bought it. I'm kinda pissed because I've supported it, didn't got it for free, got it half off and still didn't get the update.....

memer123

Reputation score
There was an update patch for 1.0 to 1.01, but I'm looking at the game and don't see a new update yet. I'm re-downloading as we speak, but it's really weird to have the enty supporters to have it before the people who actually bought it. I'm kinda pissed because I've supported it, didn't got it for free, got it half off and still didn't get the update.....
I looked into it and the game dev he says we'll get the lose event at a later date in a comment in his blog

I think we'll get it next month

Zepheral

Reputation score
I looked into it and the game dev he says we'll get the lose event at a later date in a comment in his blog

I think we'll get it next month
*Sigh* I guess it is what it is....

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
actually, how do you even get the updates? i bought the game from pixiv booth and now completely lost on how to download the updates

memer123

Reputation score
actually, how do you even get the updates? i bought the game from pixiv booth and now completely lost on how to download the updates
you go on the page where you first downloaded the game and then there's patch 1.01 there though for some reason we're behind on updates

Zepheral

Reputation score
you go on the page where you first downloaded the game and then there's patch 1.01 there though for some reason we're behind on updates
Others say shady business practice. Few say laziness. Like or not, this is very good h game.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm curious. Did you have to download the entire game/full version or just the new patches 1.01? The game never has patches before that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for answering.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
The game never has patches before that's why I'm asking.
^ I feel like the game-dev didn't think far enough ahead when he/she released this game, so he/she is just now realizing

"Oh, crap. I don't have a way to release patches for this without forcing ppl to redownload the entire game, and if they download the full thing, I don't really have a way of knowing who actually bought the original version in the first place, so people could just steal the game... o gawd, do I have to charge $40 for each update I release? O god oh--"

And so the creator is having a crisis rn.

keobrik

Reputation score
the problem for author is that sooner or later game will be relised on some side torrent sites... with first... than second.... than 'n' patch. I dont say we need to be pirates.... But authors greed forces us to be.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
the problem for author is that sooner or later game will be relised on some side torrent sites... with first... than second.... than 'n' patch. I dont say we need to be pirates.... But authors greed forces us to be.
I never supported chairi but I don't feel bad that his game is pirated. Milking people for 2 years just to treat them the way he's treating them.. Karma really is a bitch.

Also my MEGA (With a shitload of games) was banned because I hosted a demo of his game, so yeah, fuck chairi

The game is not bad, but the developer has some really scummy practices

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm nothing if not a [word that apparently doesn't exist in the English language]; I'd rather give this Chairi person the benefit of the doubt because, after all, this is their first game. Maybe they're not being bad intentionally, but they're just a noob to the business side of things.

I certainly wouldn't want to deface this person's budding career due to overall apathy towards their first game mistakes.

(Keep in mind my knowledge is pretty limited on this, so I don't actually know if this is truly his/her first game or if there was evidence proving their being malicious was on purpose or not. Feel free to add info!)

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm nothing if not a [word that apparently doesn't exist in the English language]; I'd rather give this Chairi person the benefit of the doubt because, after all, this is their first game. Maybe they're not being bad intentionally, but they're just a noob to the business side of things.

I certainly wouldn't want to deface this person's budding career due to overall apathy towards their first game mistakes.

(Keep in mind my knowledge is pretty limited on this, so I don't actually know if this is truly his/her first game or if there was evidence proving their being malicious was on purpose or not. Feel free to add info!)
He's definitely not new to the business side of things, he filed a DMCA takedown request to MEGA, and that takes actual knowledge of copyright laws. Although in my case it was bogus because I was hosting a demo of his game, which doesn't even translate into proper intellectual property. Also he uses a bunch of royalty free sounds in a game he's selling for money, which is also against certain laws, unless he acquired the license to actually commercialize those said sounds.

But the biggest issue here is that he received A LOT of money through his fantia but he priced his game almost $60, which is a typical price for an AAA game. The game is certainly nice, has a lot of content, but it's still not worth that much money imo. And he gave people that supported him for 2 years, a measly $10 discount. If that isn't scummy, I don't know what is.

This is my last post regarding his scummy practices

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
^ Ye, fair enough. I have a habit of playing devil's advocate way too much, so I'ma just leave it at that lest I go off the deep end and start coming up with every hypothetical excuse imaginable for this random stranger named Chairi, lul.
___ _ _
Uhm, so, sort of shift in topic now:

How can I be sure that the V1 patch is actually in effect? I just got the game and it didn't look like the patch was extracted or converted or used in any ways. I even tried extracting the patch files and that didn't seem to change anything in the install. Is it just... magically there?

(Edit: For clarification, I'm talking about the original 1.0 patch, not the new 1.01 patch that doesn't exist yet)

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
I'm just a little mad that he added all these updates and only enty suporters can access them. So anyone who bought it, is still waiting over a month for an update......this is sad. This prevents people from leaving enty if they still want updates. Feels like E.A all over again...

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm just a little mad that he added all these updates and only enty suporters can access them. So anyone who bought it, is still waiting over a month for an update......this is sad. This prevents people from leaving enty if they still want updates. Feels like E.A all over again...
Huh.. I guess that's the other perk of enty. $10 off the game and updates come slightly sooner xD (Does still being on Enty mean u still have to pay money like every month? Enty is the fund-raising thing right?)

Also, people who aren't a part of Enty still ARE getting updates, right? The updates are just coming later?