What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn, I got to what I believe is the final boss, the vampire chick, I can not beat her. I got pretty close at level 19 but then she got me with that leg twister.

On the bright side, I'm not in a hurry to beat the game because I'd prefer beating it after the game is finished.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Damn, I got to what I believe is the final boss, the vampire chick, I can not beat her. I got pretty close at level 19 but then she got me with that leg twister.

On the bright side, I'm not in a hurry to beat the game because I'd prefer beating it after the game is finished.
Good, good....now fap to the game. :p

Eredin5

Reputation score
looking at all these post. the developer is keeping eye on all activities, does that mean there will be no more sharing of the new versions of the game for public. i am thankful to those guys who shared a link back in the past. really appreciate that. and to the developer.... fuck you mothafaker.... lol
Wow, that's exceptionally poor form. Imagine being mugged and the thief bitches that your watch isn't a Rolex... Just a Seiko, WTF lol.

The only game I think I've ever been tempted to fap to is New Vegas with my own custom character. If you're a member over at the Nexus you can find my character for download by searching for Cassie Hack.
She looks good for a NV character but I would prefer this game to that.

kblah40

Lurker
Reputation score
trying to find the karate girl/lady in manuevering room at the top right...not there. I only have 2 portals 2, for chibigori and destroyer, what am I missing :/

Nirvhan

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure I might already know the answer to this question but: Since the developer's Enty is not accepting any new subscribers... Is there really any way of getting the most updated version of this game legitimately? Or is it all down to waiting for a full release on DLsite?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
I too would like this info if anybody happens to know. I've scanned the last like 15 pages and haven't seen a dlsite link and could not find one on the creator's blog page either. Hope it comes out soon...

SerahF

Reputation score
You both got it correct. To get the game legitimately, you must wait for it to come out and then purchase it or if you're a supporter, well, you get through game when it is updated.

trying to find the karate girl/lady in manuevering room at the top right...not there. I only have 2 portals 2, for chibigori and destroyer, what am I missing :/
Did you beat the game and defeat Eleanore?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Not sure why, but I'm unable to get past the sand worm...I kill it and the map updates, but the chains barring the way do not go away and there is nowhere else I can see to go and nothing to use in that corridor. =/ Anybody have a clue?

SerahF

Reputation score
Not sure why, but I'm unable to get past the sand worm...I kill it and the map updates, but the chains barring the way do not go away and there is nowhere else I can see to go and nothing to use in that corridor. =/ Anybody have a clue?
Yeah, that happens. I think it's a bug or something. What I do is incapacitate Airi using F6 and keep on doing that until she gets a game over and revives back at the fairy house. Try to keep her at low health before you defeat the boss so you can give her a game over quicker. I'm sure there's another way though.

Hmm, if I do I can't warp around the map. and if I reset to before destruction to warp around, it's not there :/
Really now? If you beat Eleanore, you should get a credit roll and you should be back at the fairy house, and you can warp to the gallery.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Everyone notice how one of the zones is called "Air Raid Shelter"? That would've meant there are bombers airplanes and strategic bombing in this game's universe.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
kind of sucks how the game has hit its max of supports wanted to support the game I hope they can finish this game this year will love to play it can you buy the latest version from there page or do you have to be a support to get latest updates?

SerahF

Reputation score
kind of sucks how the game has hit its max of supports wanted to support the game I hope they can finish this game this year will love to play it can you buy the latest version from there page or do you have to be a support to get latest updates?
Either you have to be a supporter and as you've stated, they closed support, or you have to wait until the game is fully finished to buy it.
Or...connections.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The only game I think I've ever been tempted to fap to is New Vegas with my own custom character. If you're a member over at the Nexus you can find my character for download by searching for Cassie Hack.
Wait, if these games don't even turn you on than why are you even here? Just for the gameplay? Okay, sure buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.