What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I hope it's the full release, cause I'm seriously lost of which content I've not seen...
I might just start the game over on the full version.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Latest twitter from chairi,
10月中旬、BOOTHにて販売予定。
現状、DL販売だけです!勘違いしないように。
with google translate:
Scheduled to be sold at BOOTH in mid-October.
Currently, only DL sale! Do not get me wrong.

Finally, the sale seems certain and no more waiting.
Well it looks like it is coming to DL site after all. Nice!

Reputation score
Man i can't wait. Wonder if it'll be translated. I imagine the amount of hardwork went into the game and all those years finally paid off.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think the full ver is going to be released mid Oct. He's releasing the package image at Pixiv's Booth for 5 days as an adver (introduction).
Most likely the package will come with a key or something similar to receive the game once it's out.

overl33t

Reputation score
I don't think the full ver is going to be released mid Oct. He's releasing the package image at Pixiv's Booth for 5 days as an adver (introduction).
Most likely the package will come with a key or something similar to receive the game once it's out.
It is.

Apparently he's looking into distributing physical copies but for the time being, it'll be just download sales.
The scheduled release is between 15th - 20th
There is no mention of any form of bonus or 'key' whatsoever with the physical copy if it ever comes.

Last edited:

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone, by any chance, managed to locate the new Eleanor scenes in the October update?
The ones in the teaser, where Eleanor sucks blood out of a fairy and out of a Melusine.

DrumSHoTS

Reputation score
Hi ! Do you have problems with the last update 181001 ? I can't summon opponents. Thank you in advance.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Has anyone, by any chance, managed to locate the new Eleanor scenes in the October update?
The ones in the teaser, where Eleanor sucks blood out of a fairy and out of a Melusine.
Do the Eleanor quest after the power up destroyer fight again, and it'll show it. Don't skip straight to the final boss fight, you wont see it.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By the way, I'm absolutely loving all the energy draining monsters in the latest updates.
There's so few games that actually feature that well, and this game was already great to begin with.

Pity that, as discussed before, there's no life recovery for the monsters. Feels like such a small detail, but it adds up a lot -- only monster that recovers hp is the suspenders guy, who doesn't even explicitly lifedrain Airi.
Nightmare Sphere, Melody Blood and Fairy Fighting all have this, really adds to the experience for me -- to the point that I take some time to pummel enemies before they get to me.

Do the Eleanor quest after the power up destroyer fight again, and it'll show it. Don't skip straight to the final boss fight, you wont see it.
Thank you.
I tried warping to the Destroyer fight, but I haven't seen the scene. When I reach the mountains, I just find the Melusine and grey-haired fairy on the ground.

I'm using savegames from 20 versions ago, so I might have some flag mixed up somewhere. I'll struggle some more.

SerahF

Reputation score
Original
10/1の更新から本当に死ぬ気で作業していますが、色々と時間がかかっており数日の延期がありえる状況です。
毎月の更新とは違い、より本格的な全更新分の見直しなので日付を確定せず15~20としましたが、これを超えてしまう可能性があります。
私の現状想定を書きます。
10月下旬、"10/21~10/31発売"が現実的
その内訳を書きます。

10/15~10/19発売
想定より問題が多く見つかった為、不可能

10/20発売
スケジュール的には18日に大体終わる
恐らく最終チェックでまた不具合が見つかる。
ギリギリ可能と思っている

10/25発売
安定

10/31発売
ありえないことはない

併せて前回記事の内容を修正しました!(取り消し線を用いて修正しました)
ずっと作ってきた経験から、作業は必ず想定より時間がかかるという事を考慮したつもりなのですが…。
これ以上搾りだせないくらい時間を使い、集中している事は伝えておきます。
もう一息、悔いの無いように頑張らせて頂きます。
どうか最後の最後まで、温かく見守っていてほしいです…

*前回の記事にコメントを集中させた方が見やすいと思うので、この記事はコメント不可にしました。
直近の現状を伝える目的の記事なので、後にこの記事は販売時に削除する可能性があります。

W/ Google Translate
It is a report of progress status until sale!
Although I am working with the mind that I truly die from the 10/1 update, it takes a lot of time and it is a situation where there can be a postponement of several days.
Unlike the monthly update, since it is a review of full-fledged full renewal, we set the date to 15 ~ 20, but there is a possibility that it will exceed this.
I will write my current assumption.
In late October, " 10/21 ~ 10/31 sale" is realistic
I will write down the breakdown.

10/15 ~ 10/19 released
Because many problems were found more than expected, impossible

Release on 10/20
Scheduled to finish roughly on the 18th
Perhaps a final check also finds a problem.
I think that it is possible to do it

Release on 10/25
Stability

Release on 10/31
There is nothing I can not do

In addition, the content of the previous article was corrected! (Fixed by using strikethrough)
From my experiences I've been making for a while, I'm planning to consider that work always takes longer than I expected.
I will tell you that I'm concentrating using so much time I can not squeeze any more.
I will work hard so that I will not regret.
Please let me watch warmly until the last minute ...

* Since I think that it is easier to see who concentrates comments on the last article, I declined comment on this article.
Since it is an article intended to convey the latest status quo, we may delete this article later on sale.

Link to the site:

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Please let me watch warmly until the last minute" is giving me Touhou flashbacks. I'll be waiting warmly for the release.

Still, strange as it is, I guess the delay's a good thing. Less bugs and more finishing touches for a better product. Delayed games being eventually good and rushed games being forever bad or something something.

Also 10/31' "There is nothing I can not do" made me laugh. Something about the tone of it. I love machine translations sometimes. "I AM OMNIPOTENT! But only on Halloween!"

overl33t

Reputation score
Also 10/31' "There is nothing I can not do" made me laugh. Something about the tone of it. I love machine translations sometimes. "I AM OMNIPOTENT! But only on Halloween!"
It literally translates into "Things cannot do is none". If you were to do a proper translation then yeah, that comes up lolol

Also I really want an option to see Airi in her box cover costume HNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH

amvt1235a

Reputation score
イメージパッケージ完成 10月中旬販売予定。
10月中旬下旬、PIXIV様の にて販売予定。
気の弾みで実物のようなイメージも作りましたが、現状ダウンロード販売だけです!
10/15~10/20早ければ10/20、遅くて10/21~10/31に販売します。
簡単な紹介ですが、以上になります!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
イメージパッケージ完成 10月中旬販売予定。
10月中旬下旬、PIXIV様の にて販売予定。
気の弾みで実物のようなイメージも作りましたが、現状ダウンロード販売だけです!
10/15~10/20早ければ10/20、遅くて10/21~10/31に販売します。
簡単な紹介ですが、以上になります!
Don't double post, that information was already posted. Also please keep your posts in English. If you wanna make changes to your posts, you can edit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.