What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Where's this function? I don't see it. Then again, I'm using an earlier save since I have no idea how to backtrack to the gallery with the later saves.
In the gallery area. It's on top of the area where enemies used to spawn. If it was there before then my mistake. I don't know if you need both outfits through playing the game to actually change your outfit in the gallery, but once you collect the 2nd outfit you press F1 at any save point.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Who adds Santa as an enemy that rapes you ? ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
This person is brilliant. Best idea ever. XD

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uummm.... what's the keyword for the download? I tried "airi" and it isn't downloading.

edit: Scratch that. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only new animations are:
Plant Girl Kissing
Down Animation for the Tube Sucker Guy Thing(Brown guy with the green tongue?)
And of course Santa that body slams her then eats her out. He has to perform the slam though cause if you down her he will just pick her up to slam her.

I think a few other animations were given that picture thing before and of course Gun Airi skin works for more older enemies.

Beyond that, nothing else new enemy/animation wise.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only new animations are:
Plant Girl Kissing
Down Animation for the Tube Sucker Guy Thing(Brown guy with the green tongue?)
And of course Santa that body slams her then eats her out. He has to perform the slam though cause if you down her he will just pick her up to slam her.

I think a few other animations were given that picture thing before and of course Gun Airi skin works for more older enemies.

Beyond that, nothing else new enemy/animation wise.
Santa also has a penetration animation. It requires 2 Santa.
Don't forget to pick up the 3rd skill in that room.
Also those 15 extra voices are pretty nice.

D

Deleted member 18619

In the gallery area. It's on top of the area where enemies used to spawn. If it was there before then my mistake. I don't know if you need both outfits through playing the game to actually change your outfit in the gallery, but once you collect the 2nd outfit you press F1 at any save point.
I'm on an earlier save where I did not collect the 2nd outfit, and the option to change outfit isn't there in the gallery.

Are the other ways to access the gallery after collecting the outfit other than backtracking to the underwater area?

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm on an earlier save where I did not collect the 2nd outfit, and the option to change outfit isn't there in the gallery.

Are the other ways to access the gallery after collecting the outfit other than backtracking to the underwater area?
Well there's a save file somewhere in the previous posts.
You can just open the map and teleport to the gallery.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, signed up and pledged, but have to wait 1-3 days for the bank stuff to go through! Must... be... patient!

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Santa also has a penetration animation. It requires 2 Santa.
Don't forget to pick up the 3rd skill in that room.
Also those 15 extra voices are pretty nice.
Is there a specific condition that needs to be met before Santa stuffs her stocking because I summoned 2 of them and let it be for a while and Santa did not come to town.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a specific condition that needs to be met before Santa stuffs her stocking because I summoned 2 of them and let it be for a while and Santa did not come to town.
Get two Santas to come near Airi while she's knocked down. Easiest way to do this is to press F6 and then summon them while she's down.

OP
R

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i change the voices?

Deleted member 5941

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone that could possibly pm me the enty version. I discovered this game last month and it after watching a video of the enty version it looks amazing. I am just not sure about taking the jump into a monthly subscription just yet. If not, it's understandable given that people caught sharing it lose that credit cards access to the project. So if anyone who has it is willing to, I would greatly appreciate it. And with that all being said if someone is gracious enough I will not share/let anyone know they shared it.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone that could possibly pm me the enty version. I discovered this game last month and it after watching a video of the enty version it looks amazing. I am just not sure about taking the jump into a monthly subscription just yet. If not, it's understandable given that people caught sharing it lose that credit cards access to the project. So if anyone who has it is willing to, I would greatly appreciate it. And with that all being said if someone is gracious enough I will not share/let anyone know they shared it.
count me in too. as i stated in my previous post there are people who are not able to pay for the enty version. while i still find the credit card thing an empty threat if there are people who wont share it because of that i understand.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Get two Santas to come near Airi while she's knocked down. Easiest way to do this is to press F6 and then summon them while she's down.
I did that a couple times. I guess it's just being finicky. Kinda like how the kneeling guys sometimes whig out and don't do back breaker into prone bone.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

count me in too. as i stated in my previous post there are people who are not able to pay for the enty version. while i still find the credit card thing an empty threat if there are people who wont share it because of that i understand.
I mean you could try a paypal card if you need to. It's not that bad I think its $8 and it's really a month , if you pay like say September 30 it ends on October 30.

Last edited:

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did that a couple times. I guess it's just being finicky. Kinda like how the kneeling guys sometimes whig out and don't do back breaker into prone bone.
Try do it in the Santa house if you have to. But you need to be knocked down 1st as stated before. Then 1 Santa will hold Airi while the other one will punch her till it certain than Airi hp drops below 0. Then.... yah.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try do it in the Santa house if you have to. But you need to be knocked down 1st as stated before. Then 1 Santa will hold Airi while the other one will punch her till it certain than Airi hp drops below 0. Then.... yah.
I got it to work using the method described above: Have her knocked out and then summon the two.
When I was pressing F6 with the two already summoned, they kept going for the grab attack.

D

Deleted member 18619

Well there's a save file somewhere in the previous posts.
You can just open the map and teleport to the gallery.
Wow, I didn't notice you can teleport via the map! Thanks for the help.

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want in on this as well if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.