What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

vivi is confirmed to be in the new game apparently she is going to be in disguise and sells abortion potions
Which is interesting, as there's now a new faction that apparently assists in the pregnancy of Airi owO ... So they hate Vivi for interfering with that... This is a weird timeline, for sure, and this is a prequal??

vivi is confirmed to be in the new game apparently she is going to be in disguise and sells abortion potions
So she basically just became the single most important character in the entire game.

Just so yuo know, there is a vote going on his Ci-en for the new characters, regarding who is your favorite, who gets to do Airi, who gets done by a bunch of guys and who is just a galpal.

Just so yuo know, there is a vote going on his Ci-en for the new characters, regarding who is your favorite, who gets to do Airi, who gets done by a bunch of guys and who is just a galpal.

The succubus better rape airi......
And vivi better be the one that gets gang banged....

Unless I glanced too quickly and read it wrong: One of the random priests is suddenly in the lead for 'favorite character' or 'character ppl wanna see ganged' or something like that.

I don't know what the deal with that character is, but I'm guessing there must be some extended lore for her that supporters got to read or something? ._o

Last edited:
GH1 partners began to appear, hoping that the author can let them develop a love relationship with Airi.

Well there is a vote for a female character to have a sex scene with Airi and whuch one has a galpal vibe with her.

Nothing said yet regarding romance options.

Just saying, Melusine. Vivi has too much of a Hard-Dom feel to her (Not that there is anything wrong with that though).

Yeah I saw that, but he adds one enemy or something, then I'm done.

Yeah I'm also hoping for something more this time- that the trial will have Airi new sound implemented not just reused assets from A1, and a bit more gameplay.

Apparently author intends to release GH1 on Steam?

Yep, they seem to say it's most certainly coming to Steam, which means maybe GH2 will be on Steam too

Back