What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

The suspense is effing killing me. Like, literally!
I mean I feel like I can die at any mom-ealéééé$Ł[;đ$äakdfmadsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BTW: 'B' for life!!!

Last edited:
After a while I kinda dig the MILF look, though is kinda weird since this is supposed to be a prequel, maybe this will explain the thing the fairies said at the start of Airi not being at full power.

Just hoping for some gameplay advances news, even if I understand that the character model look is more of a priority now, although I would love to have a public demo, to be able to give some feedback.

After a while I kinda dig the MILF look, though is kinda weird since this is supposed to be a prequel, maybe this will explain the thing the fairies said at the start of Airi not being at full power.

The most problem I have with the current version is hair. IMO it simply looks bad when looking from the side. He showed some models where just the hair was changed to that of Airi look in A1 with currrent body/clothes and from sidelook it looked way way better.

, though is kinda weird since this is supposed to be a prequel, maybe this will explain the thing the fairies said at the start of Airi not being at full power.
That is exactly it, and has even been said by the dev himself (it's no longer speculation)

New sexual posture
Besides, my English is not very good. If you have something you can't understand, please let me know

Attachments

• image-800 (1).jpg
    image-800 (1).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,420
  • image-800 (2).jpg
    image-800 (2).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,476
  • image-800 (3).jpg
    image-800 (3).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,560
  • image-800.jpg
    image-800.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,703
  • ezgif-2-126cef179fca.gif
    ezgif-2-126cef179fca.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,864
The results came out......
The author doesn't want to continue to struggle with A and B, so he decides to choose A
image-web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wack. He could've at least chose a middle-ground. x.x Ooooooor got rid of the bagss!!!111!

I love A alot, happy about the choice, I just dont know why he can't let us customize the looks in game ourselves tho?

I think the author never think about changing A in the first place so the result is quite predictable. Just dont understand why he even opened the voting though, maybe for the DLC in the future after selling the game like what he did with A1. While I like B more than A, I just mean about the model appear on menu window, in the game though, A still looks sexy as hell (those gifs in above posts are really nice).

I think the author never think about changing A in the first place so the result is quite predictable. Just dont understand why he even opened the voting though, maybe for the DLC in the future after selling the game like what he did with A1. While I like B more than A, I just mean about the model appear on menu window, in the game though, A still looks sexy as hell (those gifs in above posts are really nice).

It may be true,
I also think the author never wanted to go back to GH1,
He did it just to keep fans from complaining too much, so he came up with the idea of voting,
In this way, fans can't complain that the author doesn't respond to their expectations,
But whatever the outcome of the vote, he wanted to use the A2 look,
Because he (Graphic Designer) likes the Airi of A2 very much.

If they take clothes as a special feature of DLC, then add the previous naked DLC, they will earn 2000 yen as an additional benefit.
If the official version of the game is 3000 yen, they will earn nearly the official version of the money just by selling the appearance.
I love A alot, happy about the choice, I just dont know why he can't let us customize the looks in game ourselves tho?

Because customized system is the most perfect solution, but it takes a lot of time. They need to prepare a lot of deformation, and then connect to the slider through code

Last edited:
He did it just to keep fans from complaining too much, so he came up with the idea of voting,
In this way, fans can't complain that the author doesn't respond to their expectations

Yeah, u r right. By the way, if he even makes a DLC (or another costume), then I hope it's a completely new look, like in A1 when gun Airi looks totally diferent compares to the original Airi.

I heard there was going to be some kind of pregnancy mechanic in this game, has it been implemented?

Looking at some of her moves on Ci-en, it looks like she will have some grappling moves, does that means that Airy will have more close combat than in the last game?

As in, rock down, RKo, "you can't see me" and the like?

The author is very good at seducing others. He will put the candy next to your mouth and let you smell it, but he won't give it to you. If you want to eat it, you will have to spend more money on this candy

Back