前回の二択アンケートは、僅差だったのでBとEどちらを採用するか迷いましたが、やっぱりEのアイリが良いと思いましたので、Eを採用することにしました。

それからAのアイリはどうも写りが悪いかなと思って、正面絵を変えました。
やはりこちらのアイリも美人に見えます。
Eのアイリは少し顎を伸ばして前よりもう少しだけ大人っぽくしました。

そして今回の選択肢は「どちらでも構わない」という選択肢をいれました。
明確にどちらが良いか決められない場合は「どちらでも構わない」に投票をお願い致します。

image-web (2).jpg
=====================================================
Please let me continue with the last questionnaire about Airi's posture.
Airi (last a) produced as a gesture of guiltyhell 2 as of last month and Airi (last E) close to guiltyhell 1 voted in the final.
In the last two choice questionnaires, because there was only a small gap, I hesitated whether to use B or E, but I think it is better to use e's Airi, so I decided to use E.
Then, I think a's eye makeup is not good, so I changed the front painting.
Sure enough, the Airi here looks beautiful.
E's Airi chin is a little longer and a little more mature than before.
And this time the choice is "any one can".
If you can't decide which one is better, please vote in "any can".

Last edited by a moderator:

overl33t

Reputation score
Will the dev just decide on an appearance already he's just going to get plenty of flak no matter what he chooses

Reputation score
I dont have problem with the shape but the option A face is plain ugly Imo thats why i voted for B.
I like the hair style and clothes designed by option a.
I don't think there is much difference in face shape, and it's hard to see the difference clearly in 2D games, so I don't care much.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I dont have problem with the shape but the option A face is plain ugly Imo thats why i voted for B.
i dont understand how that can be ugly... A's face shape look more human than B's close to being a doll. but the difference is not even far.

tbh i really dont get what most of the people say here. lol. as if people just think of something to say so they can go reeeeeeeee. like: she old hag now(even though its just a small change)

I prefer option a.
New shape makes airi look more mature
same. A looks cleaner and showcases her curves more, which is nice.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If he wants to have an informative poll he should have given her the same outfit in both option.
I would not be surprised if A wins simply because the outfit shows her figure better.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
B's body is fat because the upper body of Airi's old clothes is relatively wide, but the author said that the body of two people is the same, so there is no fat problem.
There's no difference when Airi walks into the bathroom.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Idk if Chairi changed the faces on this poll between the time you guys saw it and the time I saw it, but I see like no difference between the faces in this poll bkbikkxm linked ._o
It just looks like a vote for the clothing and side-pose. Am I missing something? (Probably.)

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hate to tell you, but that's exactly what 90% of a guilty hell thread's posts are.
well yeah, its really weird to me. i know its all subjective but it doesnt really make any sense lol. like bruh.. are these guys lolicons or sumthin?

hoping for more new update though. tbh i wish they just do whatever tf they wanna do

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
I saw it yesterday,
A seems to have won. Next
Are we going to see Airi with a bare forehead?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What?
Did he "make" A win, after all? Shame, really.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Y'all talking over here as if he wouldn't just turn Costume B into a DLC costume later down the line.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, the comments on that poll are definitely talking about how the votes greatly increased in a short amount of time.

It's pretty unlikely that ~300 votes would just pop (if that really is what happened), so I don't think being concerned over it has anything to do with "salt". xD But, at the same time, if redoing Airi would've meant redoing all of the animations or something, Iiiii can't say I wouldn't have rigged the vote if I was Chairi. : P Games are annoying to make.

Last edited:

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
In fact, changing the shape will not affect the performance of the animation.
Just change the weight of the bone,So that the model will not appear strange pictures with the action.
I've seen many games,Their clothes are all bound to the same character.
So the place of extrusion and stretching should not change.
:)