What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait so "A" is winning, but "B" is close, and "E" is closer?

(Edit: Yup, that is the case. When I voted, E was roughly 1% higher than B, but "A" was winning by quite a bit; However, I saw Chairi say he'd probably have us all vote between "A" and whichever wins between B, C, D, and E.

(Edit again: It seems like he's having us vote for the wrong thing though, right? Shouldn't we be voting on different face options than outfit options?)

Last edited:

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Wait so "A" is winning, but "B" is close, and "E" is closer?

(Edit: Yup, that is the case. When I voted, E was roughly 1% higher than B, but "A" was winning by quite a bit; However, I saw Chairi say he'd probably have us all vote between "A" and whichever wins between B, C, D, and E.

(Edit again: It seems like he's having us vote for the wrong thing though, right? Shouldn't we be voting on different face options than outfit options?)
image-800(1).jpg
This is the voting data about the clothing part two days ago

Excluding standing posture

• 24%
    A

• 22%
    B

• 18%
    C

• 13%
    D

• 23%
    E

Everyone has their favorite clothes,
but if they can't win, voting doesn't make sense,
because it can't be implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dunno about the most recent percentages, but that's kinda bullshit, I think. xD

I mean to me, this seems to be almost just as much -if not more!- about the hairdo, and I think he is trying to pull a fast one on the voters (if the above %s still stand) in trying to push hairstyle 'A' through, even though 'B-E' (which are the same) is CLEARLY (well, okay, imho) better (and, well, TECHNICALLY, hold 76% lol).

That said, in Q2 (which presents the same problem, too) I would be hard-pushed to decide bewtween 'A' and 'B'...
----------
EDIT:
Well, this would make it fairer, I guess.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Please don't let Auntie-style win, Please don't.
That just looks so weird on her.

NDH1985

Reputation score
Please... any but the A one >__<, I dont know about men taste but I am a woman and I like younger/slender Airi look, like in the A1 (though I dont play many hentai games, but so far she is the most beautiful 3D model for me).

Like s.o commented above, the vote is more like A vs B, C, D, E (while A can have all the votes for its self, other choices were divided because of different taste of clothes - which is obviously an advantage for A)

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
huh, i thought she was chunky in this version, did they change her or not? if people wanted her to be slimmer ,bruh she'd be a skeleton.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
huh, i thought she was chunky in this version, did they change her or not? if people wanted her to be slimmer ,bruh she'd be a skeleton.
She's not a little chubby,
It's the face getting older and the breasts getting bigger
IXAJEB.jpg

In fact, the five pictures are the same person's face and body,
It's just a change of hair style and clothes.

New Messages:From author

=========================
image-web.jpg
This questionnaire is "two choices", and it comes to "B" and "e" in the last choice.

The following two points were selected: "B" and "e".

First of all, I think that it is better to think that it is divided into two groups because the important point of "a hair and a face" is different. (the main theme of the last article was the face and hair.)
In this way, there are more B-E combined tickets than a, so I think face and hair can accept the latest face + GH1 hair (B-E).
And both C and D were defeated in both front and side, so...choice B and E.
However, I think that it might be a reason to vote for the winner of this vote and the decisive vote. (especially when e wins)

2) Compared with the last report, the loving faces of "B" and "e" are slightly adult. I think the face in front is too childish. Then I took off my hat boldly.

3) This questionnaire is front and side. I think that it will happen in the front and the other side, and it thinks that it will happen, but it is not possible to actually put the front and the side separately in the game, so I think that it is good to put it to the set.) And, the horizontal image of B- E of the last questionnaire might not have been suitable for the flow of A. I adjusted it to fit hair and clothes this time!

Last edited by a moderator:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
She's not a little chubby,
It's the face getting older and the breasts getting bigger
View attachment 32267

In fact, the five pictures are the same person's face and body,
It's just a change of hair style and clothes.
huh, then what were the people complaining abt before her being too 'fat'? or am i just high rn? tbh i hope they made her a little thiccer

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Everyone does my friend, that's tip #2 for wirting good content:
"Use paragraphs
In any case, avoid long “walls of text”. Give the eye something to cling to."

I am more worried about tip #6. That is; "write simple, short sentences".

I am MORE worried about this mess being too fucking complicated over nothing because doesnt matter what results does this voting get, she looks older (yeah even if it's the same model's face or whatever), and female enemies<male enemies

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No, your English is bad too. It just doesn't take three scrolls to get past it.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
No, your English is bad too. It just doesn't take three scrolls to get past it.
Brother, if it's hard to understand, I'm sorry

English is not my native language, I can only translate Japanese content through translation software

Everyone does my friend, that's tip #2 for wirting good content:
"Use paragraphs
In any case, avoid long “walls of text”. Give the eye something to cling to."

I am more worried about tip #6. That is; "write simple, short sentences".

I am MORE worried about this mess being too fucking complicated over nothing because doesnt matter what results does this voting get, she looks older (yeah even if it's the same model's face or whatever), and female enemies<male enemies
The author thinks that the face of an 18-year-old girl is too childish. It seems that it is inevitable to choose the face of an aunt:LOL::ROFLMAO:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
damn, sad but not news
hey, there can be a damn balance, if the 18-year old girl is too childish, this auntie is too old!

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
The author thinks that the face of an 18-year-old girl is too childish. It seems that it is inevitable to choose the face of an aunt:LOL::ROFLMAO:
The thing is, there are ways to make a face look older other than putting bags under the eyes ._o

1. Make the face longer
2. Make the cheeks slimmer
3. Make the lips more plump
4. Emphasize the eyebrows
5. Emphasize the eyelashes
6. Make the eyelids more visible (referring to the fold people have above their eyes)
7. Just generally make the face less soft; Replace softness with more of an actual bone/muscle structure.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i would pay to see these two fight. LOL

tbh for me it doesnt look old for me. still looks pretty young. idk what you guys are on about

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
In order to make a character more attractive, the author intends to increase her age

However, if he does not master the best balance, it will have a negative effect, as follows:

1. Sagging breast

2. Too much fat

3. Ugly face

4. Ugly wrinkles will appear on her body