What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well of course she is fucking young irl, we just mean as in a comparison
i dont see how this is a FUCKING auntie. so yeah to most of the people here she isnt FUCKING young lol

In order to make a character more attractive, the author intends to increase her age

However, if he does not master the best balance, it will have a negative effect, as follows:

1. Sagging breast

2. Too much fat

3. Ugly face

4. Ugly wrinkles will appear on her body
it's a hentai game there wouldnt be any of that. TBH why not just make her thiccer. win-win

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
i would pay to see these two fight. LOL

tbh for me it doesnt look old for me. still looks pretty young. idk what you guys are on about
Yeah, I've had a rather fun time riling people up over this foolishness. If there were an option for a grandma covered in wrinkles, warts, hair and saggy tits, I'd be rooting for it. XD
Brother, if it's hard to understand, I'm sorry
I understand what you're saying just fine. However before I edited your previous message there were 10+ paragraph breaks. There's no need for that many, you don't need to hit the return key twice after you hit the period key.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i dont see how this is a FUCKING auntie. so yeah to most of the people here she isnt FUCKING young lol
Me included.
What i mean is, she is still young of course, but, if we compare to how young and sweet just at the damn right spot of juiciness she was, and how she "developed", then yeah fucking auntie. IN CONTRAST.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Me included.
What i mean is, she is still young of course, but, if we compare to how young and sweet just at the damn right spot of juiciness she was, and how she "developed", then yeah fucking auntie. IN CONTRAST.
then that would make the 1st one not legal lmao

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
The only thing making her look "auntie" right now is the thick, tired-looking bags under her eyes. If those go, she'll look at lot better.

Also - having nothing to do with "auntie" talk - I think her face (particularly the chin, I feel) actually does need to be a bit longer. Her face seems a little bit too short right now.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Yeah, I've had a rather fun time riling people up over this foolishness. If there were an option for a grandma covered in wrinkles, warts, hair and saggy tits, I'd be rooting for it. XD

I understand what you're saying just fine. However before I edited your previous message there were 10+ paragraph breaks. There's no need for that many, you don't need to hit the return key twice after you hit the period key.
I didn't press the two enter keys. They were indirectly caused by translation
But I'll pay attention to it later, and make them as close as possible :)

it's a hentai game there wouldnt be any of that. TBH why not just make her thiccer. win-win
Compared with the Airi of GH1, she is a lot older. You can see from the appearance.
Although not as I said, [full of wrinkles and sagging breasts], XD

Last edited:

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Interesting......
It seems that the two authors don't know how the heroine's face is young or old
If it's according to AV women's standards, many of them are in their 30s, not 20-year-old young girls. Because they are still in college, they don't need to shoot AV.
The author denies that Airi is over 25 years old. Obviously, he does not know that Airi's appearance is over 25 years old and very close to the age of AV women.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What is "AV"?
When you watch pron, you HEAR things and SEE things. It's the 'A' from 'hear' and the 'V' from 'see'.
AV. Easy, right?

...though I seriously was tempted to say AntiVirus at first xD
...or maybe even Adult Video!!

Fuck it. Read below. :D

Last edited:

NDH1985

Reputation score
Interesting......
It seems that the two authors don't know how the heroine's face is young or old
If it's according to AV women's standards, many of them are in their 30s, not 20-year-old young girls. Because they are still in college, they don't need to shoot AV.
The author denies that Airi is over 25 years old. Obviously, he does not know that Airi's appearance is over 25 years old and very close to the age of AV women.
Airi looked 20 in A1 but in this A2 demo, she seems like a 30~35 years old woman to me. Maybe it's not just the face but due to the hairstyle too, with that same face but together with B, C, D, E hairstyle in the voting poll, she may look younger. Other than that, I dont have any problem with her new body, not the same with A1 but still fine.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Airi looked 20 in A1 but in this A2 demo, she seems like a 30~35 years old woman to me. Maybe it's not just the face but due to the hairstyle too, with that same face but together with B, C, D, E hairstyle in the voting poll, she may look younger. Other than that, I dont have any problem with her new body, not the same with A1 but still fine.
Everything is fine as long as you like it

new

More pictures
I suspect everyone uses the same body and face,
Because they all look alike. XD

Last edited:

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah it took me a moment to realize that's not supposed to be Airi xD... at least, I don't think.