What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Would've appreciated the character looks to be similar to GH1... her face and overall model in the upcoming game kinda lets me loose my interest completely :(
It can't be the same as GH1, and the author has said that he doesn't want the characters to be too young

The older look kinda grew on me, plus the fact that by the preciewa Airi is gonna be more on hands physical with her attacks made it even better.
Honestly looking forward to see how it goes, would love to see a public demo, but it looks that with the current progress it¿s gonna be a few months. (Not complaining, just observing)

很长时间没看见新的预览图片了,哪位可以上传几张,一起欣赏欣赏~
aq2qQwp_460s.jpg

^ The person speaking another language said:

"It’s been a long time since I saw the new preview pictures. [Who] can upload a few [so we can] enjoy them together~[?]"

The older look kinda grew on me, plus the fact that by the preciewa Airi is gonna be more on hands physical with her attacks made it even better.

As much as I was a critic of the new look at first honestly I agree with it grew on me too. With the new clothes etc. i probably prefer it over base look of A1, which i honestly didn't like that much, however Gun Airi is still by far my favourite of both games.

Not to mention that I feel like people are a bit overreacting with the auntie look etc. She honestly looks like a 25 not 35 if you asked me.

^^^^^^^^
I kinda digged the hat though.

And by the previews, anyone else thinks there are going to be any major gameplay change?
The blue bar under enemies health is gonna be like an stamina bar or mana bar, something like that?

Here hoping that the game will not have a auto-healing accesory, made the game kinda easy last time.

Here hoping that the game will not have a auto-healing accesory, made the game kinda easy last time.

I'm fine with stuff like that because it's all optional. If some users need an easier experience, let 'em have it, but if some users want to make their run harder by using the ring that literally makes it so you can't heal unless you use a super-ability, or the ring that (I think) sets your health low or slowly hurts you, they can do that too :p

That´s true, kinda self-centered of my part, maybe would be happier with an option for a harder mode then :unsure:

Dude she's a new goddess, might be over 3000 give or take.

vivi is confirmed to be in the new game apparently she is going to be in disguise and sells abortion potions

Back