What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
You guys forgot that you’ll get additional dlc that is one event for 30 bucks. Plus if you subscribe to him for over 3 years you can get the game for a 3% discount. Your name will be included in the credits for an extra 10 bucks. Damn..... what a bargain.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The archer also getting some action would be appreciated. Giving us our fill of dignified slender gal getting spoiled, now that Airi got more into the dummy thicc.

Reputation score
I'm looking forward to playing it. Can't tell if this is a sequel or prequel, but airi does look slightly older so it's a plus.

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking forward to playing it. Can't tell if this is a sequel or prequel, but airi does look slightly older so it's a plus.
My money is in a sequel, it GH1 says the goddes has been sleeping for 300 or so years and I don't think the archer chick is 300 years old.
Of course it may be another archer chick but... they would really look alike.

Zepheral

Reputation score
My money is in a sequel, it GH1 says the goddes has been sleeping for 300 or so years and I don't think the archer chick is 300 years old.
Of course it may be another archer chick but... they would really look alike.
Could be a descendent of the archer. But I doubt it, could be it just takes place like 2 years after. Cause vivi is a human and even she can’t live that long.

mikeo6

Reputation score
No. when i asked him same, he refused to involve the Archer Girl in Guilty Hell 2 but he did mention he has some other plans to introduce the girl in a different Game in later stage. when...... thats not mentioned.

Zepheral

Reputation score
No. when i asked him same, he refused to involve the Archer Girl in Guilty Hell 2 but he did mention he has some other plans to introduce the girl in a different Game in later stage. when...... thats not mentioned.
If he does do a three (I would be very surprised), I hope the archer is the main character and airi could be an unlockable character. Don't get me wrong, I love Airi, but that archer is too hot to not be the main character. Or he could add her as a companion character and you can switch between the two.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope its not enforced at least, on one side i have a thing for clothed sex, on the other, h games where the girl is nude qhen raped then if you break free she magically recovers her clothes does look pretty bad