What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
I think if she becomes younger, she will be liked by more people

It's said that there will be a system of pregnancy and childbirth, but it's not beautiful for an old aunt to have a baby!

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Taking a peak at the demo...and I noticed nobody else has said anything so maybe its just me, and I'M missing something but...what the fuck is with the grass!? Is it like...some kind of joke? I CAN'T SEE NUTHIN' JOE!!!

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Taking a peak at the demo...and I noticed nobody else has said anything so maybe its just me, and I'M missing something but...what the fuck is with the grass!? Is it like...some kind of joke? I CAN'T SEE NUTHIN' JOE!!!
go in building

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think if she becomes younger, she will be liked by more people

It's said that there will be a system of pregnancy and childbirth, but it's not beautiful for an old aunt to have a baby!
Oh that's a load of BS. IMPREGNATE ALL AUNTIES!!!!

Seriously though, this dev's got about a bajillion other issues with their content, business practices, and gameplay. But the straw that broke the camel's back is the perceived age of the MC?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, definitely
Well, there's no workaround for that, so maybe that's why (for his business practices we can pirate the fuck out of his game)

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
If you want to see nudity all the time, you need to pay more money. The author will make money very much ( Because there is no lack of lecherous people in the world)
You guys forgot that you’ll get additional dlc that is one event for 30 bucks. Plus if you subscribe to him for over 3 years you can get the game for a 3% discount. Your name will be included in the credits for an extra 10 bucks. Damn..... what a bargain.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
主にグラフィック担当。

性癖
ヒロピン・ソフトリョナ・乳吸い・エナジードレイン・クンニ・腋舐め・などねちっこいもの。
攻める男はチビ・デブ・老人などが好き。
ハードなリョナはあまり好きではないが、身体が欠損しないもの・絞め技・捕食などは好き。
好きな女性のタイプはクール系で物静かなタイプ。年上好き。ロリは少し苦手。
おっぱいはほどほどの大きさが好き。A~Dまでならなんでも好み。D以上の巨乳は基本苦手だが、貧乳は割と好き。
和姦等はそんなに好きではない。逆レイプもあまり興味無し。
嫌がるのが好き。クリムゾン同人などで育った。
シナリオを考えるのが苦手で、ゲームや映画はビジュアルや雰囲気だけで楽しめる。

+++++++++++
This is the developer in charge of graphics. He likes old women.
+++++++++++

Sexual addiction
Heroine, soft ryona, sucking breast, excreting, licking pudenda, licking armpit, etc
Men in attack like dwarfs, fat people and old people.
I don't like the hard ryona, But I like things that keep her body intact, strangulation, predation, etc.
The woman I like is that kind of cold and quiet. Just like an old woman. I don't like Lori.
Breasts like the right size. If it's a ~ d, I like everything. Basically, I don't like the large breasts above D, but I prefer the small breasts.
I don't like adultery very much. There's no interest in anti rape.
I like to hate. I grew up in a place like crimson.
I'm not good at thinking about scripts, games and movies that only need vision and atmosphere to enjoy.

Last edited: