What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
So, whats new in Demo 0.4 ?
I heard (from a random complaint on Ci-En) there's apparently not much in the new Demo; however, the big-bad-wolf has come to rip Airi a new one, but I think he's hidden somewhere

And dang okay; I just thought ppl weren't allowed to ask because it's kind of a legal gray-area to post torrents n' stuff, so asking someone to post one would be like coaxing someone into doing something kinda risky when they might not have if unprompted. I'm glad I asked then

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lmfao that was so hilarious, thank you captain starfish
And thank you serahf

And thank you too, rennee
And you, darkfire

Hell, thank you everyone!!!!

Owl_banana

Reputation score
I heard (from a random complaint on Ci-En) there's apparently not much in the new Demo; however, the big-bad-wolf has come to rip Airi a new one, but I think he's hidden somewhere
After getting your clothes back, go back to the green area with a cliff. Do a dash double jump+dash or attack to go to the other side then enter the door. The wolf is hidden in an elevator cage that you can activate.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was pretty sure galllery and demo 4 leads to the same link?

johndefap

Reputation score
yeah they are the same link, Man im waiting for some more yuri acion but there is none in demo 4 :/
Are there any similar games with yuri stuff in it ?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
yeah they are the same link, Man im waiting for some more yuri acion but there is none in demo 4 :/
Are there any similar games with yuri stuff in it ?
Don't really get why you'd want yuri action in a game like this. Just feels like it has no place in this game when It's a game that revolves around monsters, degradation, and rape. Yuri stuff is just so tame and vanilla. It's just the same thing over and over again with the kisses and basic stuff.

Whoops my bad. Corrected it. The gallery link is the new one, but just in case.
Thanks senpai. I'm kinda disappointed that the gallery is so limited.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
hey guys, so uhh, my link just got reported by chairi, sooo, just letting you know.
Edit: found out it's chairi.
Edit2: seems they went on a witch hunt a while ago cause the link from f95 is downed too.

Last edited:

overl33t

Reputation score
I'll give you a better price than the guy above and give it to you for only 999JPY
Don't let the above guys screw you out of money.

You give me 14000JPY, and I PROMISE you, like, pinky-swear promise, I am gonna be working day and night and sweating blood if needed, but I shall be getting the full version for you.
Just so you know, the content of said full version is gonna be AT LEAST 21 times as much as that of the demo version. It's a well-known fact. Just...err...not yet revealed. Yeah. TRUST me.

I believe in you. You are destined for greatness. Believe in yourself. You deserve the full version. Allow me to help you help yourself. You want it. And a measly 16000JPY can get it for you. You should not settle for less. You've never done so before; so why start now?!
I mean, 17000JPY is almost nothing. Get it. Help me be your agency in the matter. Just sit back, relax, take a sip from your well-deserved mocaccino, and feast your eyes upon what your 19000JPY will get you in the near future. Ohh, the sweet anticipation; amiright?! You need this. This is the thing. THE thing. You shouldn't hesitate; but you shall not - I mean you CLEARLY do not roll that way. Always have been an alpha; not gonna stop now!

You want it done, and done it shall get - that 20000JPY pales in comparison to your peace of mind.
You know what you have to do...
I'll beat all of these offers. You give me 2000JPY per month, I provide you a fully translated demo everytime one is released

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I agree with potato g6, though surprisingly enough, the yuri scene from the last boss in the previous game was so fucking hot it was fucking great i swear i'm not like the biggest yuri fan in the world, but goddamn

Edit: Yooooo chairi freaking outdoing himself this time big good
In more ways than one

Seems this time he's actually hiring someone for the music deparment or something idk you guys but that intro song's straight outta some Castlevania shit
And i fucking love Airi's facial expressions, like her smile and pout face when helping that tiny ass robot (and also i may have just leapt the jump from "no auntie" to "YES AUNTIE". Actually, if story wise she looks older because of her goddess form or something, that's why. Story is always important)
one thing i always disliked about GH1 was that she was a silent protagonist
Though she still only has dialogue consisting of "...." those facial expressions are a good sign

Also hope the decision making has some influence

And some of thw other characters are looking hella cute, damn

Also
In the 4th demo, if you hold the kick animation you get a fully clothed Airi instead of the base naked :D
Sadly this does not happen for me :((

Last edited:

Blonis123

Reputation score
I found the werewolf animation. When you first encounter the angel dude with the spear in the green room there is a pit to your right. Once you have found the chest that gives you back your clothes you get the ability to double jump and dash again. Go back to that green room and jump dash across the huge gap and at the end you can interact with a chain that raises up a werewolf in a cage. Tbh The animation is a bit lackluster imo.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I found the werewolf animation. When you first encounter the angel dude with the spear in the green room there is a pit to your right. Once you have found the chest that gives you back your clothes you get the ability to double jump and dash again. Go back to that green room and jump dash across the huge gap and at the end you can interact with a chain that raises up a werewolf in a cage. Tbh The animation is a bit lackluster imo.
Yeah.. typically doggy style is pretty damn hot but the animation just felt stiff for it.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I agree with potato g6, though surprisingly enough, the yuri scene from the last boss in the previous game was so fucking hot it was fucking great i swear i'm not like the biggest yuri fan in the world, but goddamn

Edit: Yooooo chairi freaking outdoing himself this time big good
In more ways than one

Seems this time he's actually hiring someone for the music deparment or something idk you guys but that intro song's straight outta some Castlevania shit
And i fucking love Airi's facial expressions, like her smile and pout face when helping that tiny ass robot (and also i may have just leapt the jump from "no auntie" to "YES AUNTIE". Actually, if story wise she looks older because of her goddess form or something, that's why. Story is always important)
one thing i always disliked about GH1 was that she was a silent protagonist
Though she still only has dialogue consisting of "...." those facial expressions are a good sign

Also hope the decision making has some influence

And some of thw other characters are looking hella cute, damn

Also

Sadly this does not happen for me :((
Since you are an expert on the content...may I ask how much tentacle material is there? Where is it, if any?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since you are an expert on the content...may I ask how much tentacle material is there? Where is it, if any?
So far i haven't found any tentacle scene
I have no idea from where did the guy who posted the pic got it from? Maybe someone knows?
Or maybe it was just a sneak peek but not present in demos as of yet?